Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven (826 Views)

Who Killed Father Christmas? - THE END Mystery Story / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
About The Book:

Cheers on your graduation. Everybody wishes you well. But what happens when one of them wants you dead and goes to extreme massacre just to see your lifeless body? And not just you. Your classmates too - twenty in all.
You've been forced into an adventure where your life and those of others tethers on a single thread. Will you go to the police who may never believe your story without a sterling proof? Or do you keep running to risk vengeance knowing that it might just be your last breath?
The choice is yours'.
Either way...

Mystery. Horror. Survival. Serial killery. Gory. Murder.

A book written by Akweh John Ven.

Available on:

Kobo. kobo.com/za/en/ebook/either-way-you-re-dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
I like the title of your story. Hope it lives up to its name.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2020
I like the title of your story. Hope it lives up to its name.
grin
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Book cover.

Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by steeze(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnakwehblog:
Book cover.

The cover could be better bro. Think James Hadley Chase.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by tubolancer(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Work on the cover, the title is okay.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
steeze:

The cover could be better bro. Think James Hadley Chase.

I've had a lot of aspersions on that. I'll change it next week. Thank you for the observation.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
tubolancer:
Work on the cover, the title is okay.

I will.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Latest Update: Either Way, You're Dead climbs up to top 300 books in the Philippines in Mystery category.

Still fighting at top 3000 in the U.S.
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by KhingPaul(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
What about Nigeria?
Re: Either Way You're Dead, A Mystery Story Authored By Akweh John Ven by Johnakwehblog(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
KhingPaul:
What about Nigeria?

Nigeria does not have a book ranking system, last I checked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Heal The World / Whats Ur Top 10 Romantic Book Choices. / Great Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.