Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (43911 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has escaped arrest after Security agents from the presidency reportedly searched his aircraft after he landed in Abuja earlier today after a trip to Dubai.

PoliticsNGR gathered that in a statement via his twitter handle, Atiku claims that the move was made to Intimidate him and his staff. He wrote;

"I arrived to Abuja this morning to a search by agents of the state, aimed at intimidating me and my staff.

I am committed to building a Nigeria where no citizen is intimidated by agents of state who are paid to protect them.

Together, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain."

https://politicsngr.com/presidential-security-agents-searched-atiku-airport-escapes-arrest/

He should not forget this when he gets into power.

Anyway, when the security goons of a serving government harrass and attempt to intimidate you, you can be sure that fear is in their hearts and victory is near.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by EgusiShankly: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGideon:
Vote for Nobody:

Nobody cares about you..

Nobody will fulfill his election promises.

Nobody will provide jobs..

Nobody stand by his words...

A vote for Nobody is a vote for development and progress.
be deceiving yourself ..
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Cindy08: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why u no articulate them there or send some of ur men to get them articulated
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by michoim(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nonsense cheap talks to gain popularity...
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by showafrica(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGideon:
Vote for Nobody:

Nobody cares about you..

Lol, I stopped voting after obasanjo rigged 2003 election, I said no need, the Nigeria will not work.

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by MrAJQ(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
This man is a clown anyway he know that dump brain bereaved IPOB will always believe his cooked tale story, arrest or intimidate him for what?

Tale, lies, fabrication and unfounded promise will not win an election in Nigeria ever again.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by ehissi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why can't they search him? He is an ordinary citizen like you and me. He is presidential candidate of PDP and NOT the president!

He is also a former vice president, that makes him a high value asset to the office of the presidency, hence the search was totally unwarranted.

After all, the security agents guarding him are also provided by the presidency, a simple call to his security detail will have been enough to establish his itinerary, not all these brown nose, security parlour tricks cum intimidation....... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by sukar886: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
weather they like it or not,you are the next president federal republic of Nigeria... atiku2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by stuffs4me(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
What does the constitution say about it.

I am not a fan of any political party. A presidential candidate of any party does not enjoy any immunity.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by naijjaman(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Losers will continue to embarrass and shame themselves in the name of politics.

Nigeria belong to all Nigerians. Who is destined to be the next leader will be the next leader. Period.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by HAROLDWILSON: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
IS HE ABOVE THE LAW? WAS HE NOT SEARCHED IN THE COUNTRY HE VISITED? IS HE ABOVE THE LAW?
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by slickbak(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol. I'm not expecting Atiku to shit roses but Atikulate!! It is democracy after all. If one person want dey do 8years at at time, when us want rule? because true true we reach like 300 million. Who no get plan for Nigeria? Shey na me small pass? Na u small pass? Atikulate Jare!!

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by dizzle101(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
id911:

Buhari is an unrepentant and bloody dictator. The incompetent and directionless regime can't intimate us to submission. We have already made up our minds to ATIKULATE

Welcome home our incoming President H.E. Atiku Abubakar
Oboy see our incoming presido swag, so on point no be one lifeless one always on black like an undertaker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by SirLakes: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGideon:
Vote for Nobody:

Nobody cares about you..

Your head dey there

#ivotenobody
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
mushystuff:
Na wa! Just because of politics state agencies are degraded abd reduced to mere puppets appointed/employed to intimidate Nigerian citizens?

That's what they have always been since time Abinitio

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

He should not forget this when he gets into power.

Anyway, when the security goons of a serving government harrass and attempt to intimidate you, you can be sure that fear is in their hearts and victory is near.
If the pdp manages to win come 2019 and they fail to deal ruthlessly with apc members then it means they've not learnt anything..treating them with kids glove was GEJ undoing..they should make sure that all apc major stakeholders are hounded into exile for good and those who are fingered or accused in corrupt cases should be jailed..Buhari has done it and the heavens did not fall..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by deomelo: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2018

Den search me for airport

Why na only me den search now?

grin grin
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by bilulu(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why can't they search him? He is an ordinary citizen like you and me. He is presidential candidate of PDP and NOT the president!
why not allow the regular security personnel to do their job? why bringing special men for the purpose? was Oshiomole searched by special agents too?

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by frank41(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atikulation a nightmare to Buharization!

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by middlebelter(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
either he was searched or not does not remove the fact that his running mate, peter obi, is a tribal and religious bigot.
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa wtraders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi hates Muslims

Arrant nonsense. Go to Jigawa state and many other state in the North, they budget money to build mosque all over the state and deny churches' application for approval to build place of worship.
If mosque disobey the state law by mounting loud speaker that disturbs people from sleeping or didn't get approval , the law applies. Now don't misunderstand me, I am not affirming your claim that Peter demolished mosques. How do you explain using state money to build mosques and yet you deny land approval request to build churches?
That can't be a campaign issue seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by udemzyudex(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Search him for what if I may ask, search him for your missing sense huh?

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by andycom(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
either he was searched or not does not remove the fact that his running mate, peter obi, is a tribal and religious bigot.
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi hates Muslims

biko can you show me the pictures

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Sagay212: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi hates Muslims

LMAO! these are the people to vote adaobi as vice plesident
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by paparazi1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
You be really goat

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why won't dey search him, supposing he went to Dubai to plot how to bring arms into d kuntry & overthrown d government,this man is so desperate that if he loss,he might enter bush & start a rebellion.people destruction movement(PDM).
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by atiku4President(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGideon:
Vote for Nobody:

Nobody cares about you..

I care about who is Nigeria's President. I care about religious fanatics in power. I care about ethnic bigots in the Villa. They don't need to care about me. I care about them.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by id911(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
dizzle101:
Oboy see our incoming presido swag, so on point no be one lifeless one always on black like an undertaker.

Na so bro... My incoming presido is too much

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by UncletC: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
you couldn't search the airport when the finance minister Adeosun flew out. you couldn't search when maina was led out of the country.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku is part of those that accused GEJ of impunity during the last elections. Now he has seen the difference.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by ObservantFellow: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Location of any of the mosques or an interview granted by one of the chased-away traders when ot happened.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by facealone05(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Shame on Buhari.
Shame on APC.
Are they scared of Atiku or what?...
Oh!... Maybe lifeless one send them to search for his phantom certificate.
he can be search at least is a presidential candidate not a president let him for his time,for now is a ordinary citizens like u and I so meaning they av the right to search him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.