Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered (91187 Views)

Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by bestpunterever: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
starring:
Why is Nigerian youth not looking at Sowore for crying out loud? you sure say dem never swear for us so ? May God help us ooo
dem don swear for them.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Teacher1776(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
hargbolahan01:
you and your sister drama was lie... even though I'm not a fan of PMB but I know the school feeding program is true because I know people who benefit from it
find something lucrative to say atiku spokesman
The programme is selective. Selected states. Even in those selected states, it is done in selected LGs. Even in those selected LGs, it is done in selected schools. And it is just to fulfill all righteousness. The food is even negligible.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MistadeRegal(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerians ...choosing leaders blindly since independence.
Was that not how everyone blindly followed and screaming Sai Baba back then? And now they're already screaming Atikulated.
What I know is that, Nigeria can not be better until we stop restoring our leaders from the National Recycle Bin Of Ex-servicemen.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by carrascocity(f): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
as Buhazi take become president still de surprise me oo

even OUR SMALL children are aware of what is happening
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Flattino(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
surely I know you must be a bad dad. What has this little kid done to you that you show this hate to her. You are indeed flattino
Stupid post
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by brushesz: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Meanwhile Google Doodle celebrates Christy Essien Igbokwe and nairaland is not even aware.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Bestchisom(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
calabaman:
What do I need to do to get banned.

Guys it's weird that av never been banned on NL before.
Post ur nude picture
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by greggng: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pmb cannot be defeated via cheap propaganda. Imagine that one attending private school is commenting on school feeding. The best place to visit for confirmation is public school

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ofuonyebi: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
that kid is too small to know that @atiku...means serious corruption as declared by obj in mywatch

integrity is the key to good living .....lets wait and see...
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
starring:
Why is Nigerian youth not looking at Sowore for crying out loud? you sure say dem never swear for us so ? May God help us ooo

He is not campaigning enough, even during political arguments between PMB & Atiku supporters I brought sowore or durotaye, they ask who be dat?
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by spiritedtete: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
starring:

Sowere is a misplaced priority... We don't know him... He should start from somewhere first... We don't want our problems compounded that it as right now...

If sowere were going for senate or state governor it would have been very good... But to start from the top... Is like walking with your eyes closed to cross the express road.

NB: look at banky... I will give my last 1naira to support him... I don't know him never met him. But I appreciate his drive to take over.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by goslowgoslow(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nonsense this doesn't even make sense, any child can be taught to recite that.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

Stupid post
. You are just frustrated I know
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by phrankchek(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Help your business grow

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Stevewonder004(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Must you drag the little kid to campain........ Power of political promises self
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Coach1: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Flattino(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
. You are just frustrated I know
Stupid post cheesy
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by claseek(f): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
starring:
as in ehnnn.. cry

Somehow, our mentality has been skewed to always choose between APC or PDP, even if their candidate is the devil himself.

Another group I find annoying are the ones that will admit that yes sowore and the likes are very promising but "sadly they don't stand a chance against buhari and atiku because they're not as popular". WTF?! angry If we all keep saying this $hit how will they ever stand a chance. It is our responsibility to give them the chance and make them the popular choice! Ain't we tired of these terrible leaders who offer nothing?

Nigerians lets give Sowore a chance ahhh!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by starring: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Sowere is a misplaced priority... We don't know him... He should start from somewhere first... We don't want our problems compounded that it as right now...

If sowere were going for senate or state governor it would have been very good... But to start from the top... Is like walking with your eyes closed to cross the express road.

NB: look at banky... I will give my last 1naira to support him... I don't know him never met him. But I appreciate his drive to take over.
So recycling failed politicians is better than trying new fresh and stainless young Nigerians like Omoyele sowore, Kingsley Moghalu or Fela Durotoye?

I have seen them speak and sell out their selves, they know and have what it takes to run Nigeria.

if by 4 years they don't get things kicking or become lifeless then we keep changing till we get it right.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ofwest47(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
see www. journalistic fake news ng.com
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by martineverest(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
PDP and arrangee
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Sholaco: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ipob should keep deceiving it gullible followership
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Ategberoson(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
when will PDP member get sense and understand fiction doesn't exist anymore in Nigeria politics? the era of fayose cutting ponmo, gej flocking around with pastors and celebs had expired, when?

and to think these bunch of imbeciles called other zombies. how does this little girl whom her parent put words in her mouth going to make Atiku win at 2019 poll? does her parent even have PVC

after 2019, Buhari should organise free medical brain checks up for all PDP supporters as no sane person can wish his/her enemy PDP to rule them, come to the worse a modern thief as an electoral officer

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by starring: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
claseek:
as in ehnnn.. cry

Somehow, our mentality has been skewed to always choose between APC or PDP, even if their candidate is the devil himself.

Another group I find annoying are the ones that will admit that yes sowore and the likes are very promising but "sadly they don't stand a chance against buhari and atiku because they're not as popular". WTF?! angry If we all keep saying this $hit how will they ever stand a chance. It is our responsibility to give them the chance and make them the popular choice! Ain't we tired of these terrible leaders who offer nothing?

Nigerians lets give Sowore a chance ahhh!!!! angry
My sister the thing taya me o. Seriously, I have been following sowore very very closely, I watch mostly all of his post/ Videos on Facebook. He is the real deal, with his well laid manifesto I believe he will do us real good as a country.

I just wish all Nigerians were just like me. Buhari and Atiku shouldn't be up for debate at allll..

make una open una eyes Oo.. APC and PDP can't take us to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by SirLakes: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
post=72886161:

You can rather call the mumu media campaign manager of Atiku and all the lovers of corruption who support him anything you like, it's obvious that they only use the innocent girl's name for their foolish campaign and here you are about to offend God, cos of some fools stupid propaganda.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow and use another kid saying Buhari is the next President of Nigeria.
It is only foolish adults that will start using kids as their campaign strategies.
BE WISE!

If some children of hate decided to be blind not to see the Feeding programme for kids all around the country going on smoothly, there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot open their eyes forcefully.
Let them remain blind!

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder coming from his village sounding beside his ear, he won't hear!

Is the school feeding in all states or just APC states

Enlighten me pls
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Emvico34: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
post=72886161:

You can rather call the mumu media campaign manager of Atiku and all the lovers of corruption who support him anything you like, it's obvious that they only use the innocent girl's name for their foolish campaign and here you are about to offend God, cos of some fools stupid propaganda.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow and use another kid saying Buhari is the next President of Nigeria.
It is only foolish adults that will start using kids as their campaign strategies.
BE WISE!

If some children of hate decided to be blind not to see the Feeding programme for kids all around the country going on smoothly, there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot open their eyes forcefully.
Let them remain blind!

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder coming from his village sounding beside his ear, he won't hear!
wow. I know you are also among those children in the picture. keep collecting food money from your APC bosses. it shows clearly that you are just an almajiri . cos all they know is food food and food
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Anigreat: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
post=72886153:

STOP calling a kid stupid.... that makes you sound more stupid guy!!

shocked

Forget about our differences

Forget about our party affiliation

I must say you're a very good person bro, though sometimes you're always annoying.

I can't cover the truth. You're good! Yes you are good. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Forget about our differences

Forget about our party affiliation

I must say you're a very good person bro, though sometimes you're always annoying.

I can't cover the truth. You're good! Yes you are good. God bless you.

GOD BLESS YOU.
You are a great guy too .
A better Nigeria is what we all want and pray for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by udemzyudex(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
starring:

I think Nigeria have not gotten to that extend where people vote for a candidate base on performance or what he or she have to offer and how it is going to be achieved.

Vote buying still play a major role, he is our son/daughter still play a major role and the political party they belong to.

You see, sowore doesn't have the kind of money to throw away, where he comes from, there are bigger people than him who are also into politics too and his party is not well known.

That's how Nigerians vote, also the suffering and smiling mentality is still there.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by henrysolution(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
calabaman:
What do I need to do to get banned.

Guys it's weird that av never been banned on NL before.
insult me now and you will see
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by dotcomnamename: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
@OP how much have you been paid to develop this crap? Bunkum.

As long as the thread is against Buhari the useless Moderator will push it to front page. With all indication Nairaland is now anti Buhari. But who give a f*ck undecided. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.