Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are Ladies Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This?? (2398 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have been a platonic friend to this beautiful girl. Our friendship started from our 100 level in the University until we graduated. During our service, year, she informed me she was going to visit me, I was happy. She travelled across 5 states to see me.
Initially I had always had feelings for her, I told her on one occasion while we were undergraduates, she dismissed me and said she only saw me as a platonic friend, no feelings attached. When she came visiting I still told her I wanted her to be my girl cos I loved her, she gave me same answers and told me not to bring up the issue again, else she wud end her friendship with me. She travelled back the next day

Fast forward.....

Recently she called me and said she was relocating to Abuja, (wia I am but staying in a different location from me)
She stated visiting me very often, she came and started acting towards me as if we are dating, then one day she asked me my plans towards her, I told her nothing, I told her I see her as a platonic friend, nothing more, am already into a relational with someone else.

She got mad at me and has been accusing me of breaking her heart, that she had loved me all this while, she refused dating any other parson cos she wanted to build a life with me, and all sorts of blames....

I love her though, but I can't double date,
Recently she has been really making life hard for me with daily accusations in form of texts and watsapp messages,

Pls what should I do? How best do you guys advice I handle this?
No insults pls. I only seek your sincere advice,

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ignore her. Some girls are just too stupid. Imagine someone who travelled across five states to see someone she calls a platonic friend? What was she trying to achieve?

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Oluromantic: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol welcome. Na so woman life be till old age o. No difference btwn old and young. The very reason it's not wise to have only one girl. They're not grounded anywhere. Girls usually dont do long distance relnshp, if they do, you're definitely their second or third option. She's had other guys while you kept ur hope in her alive for years, now that the guys have sucked the juice of the kpekus to their satisfaction and left, she turned to the next option which is u. You shouldnt yield to her emotional manipulations. You have ur esteem and integrity to maintain..

Il advice you form mr gentle and do as if youve forgiven her.. Pussy can never come more free of charge than this. Keep her as side chick, ffuck the living daylight and the original form of creation out of her pussy but dont promise her marriage...she doesnt know what shes doing while u maintain ur relnshp with ur new girl for keeps

Abeg after ffucking her to ur satisfaction, toss me her digits let me start from where u stopped.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
She's probably single and lonely. She's quite confused though or maybe u didn't push hard enough.

Some guys think saying it is enough, you gotta show it.

I love you for mouth is simply thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by mumureloaded(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
when I see an elder I try to at least respect 'em. I'm just 23 years old and doing some shīt you've passed through for a very long time. when I was still young I was sexually molested by my niece and after then I felt inferior and that inferiority complex has a lot of negative impact on my life....... bla bla bla bla

what do you think of this shīt above there, like it's doesn't add up. yea, that's what your story is even if it's true. ain't get no time for shīt anymore, not again. you have your life, when your offered her she was doing yanger now it's down on her, maybe her Yankee boyfriend/fiance broke the new about his last born to her now she want to come back to you. why don't you tell her you are part of one bigger family that she can't thwart their mind through any fūcking shit, NL.

like more than 6 Years planning your life without you? why are nl making one angry this night. just tell your are super platonic friend and nothing more even if anything should be between you and her, tell her it should be a Panasonic electronics maybe.........

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by IamD18: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ladies don't like seeing their male-bestie with another lady, but they feel it's normal for them to roll with guyz.

For your own good bruv, do not fall for her emotional manipulation tactics, she wanna make you feel bad for something you are innocent of. Don't fall for it.

You asked her out as an undergraduate, she declined. You did the same as a graduate, she declined again and even threatened to cut off your friendship with her, but there she is, trying to manipulate you because she feels jealous and disturbed you've gotten a girlfriend.

You seems to be a good friend to her but you weren't her first plan because any lady who's feeling a guy won't hesitate to accept his relationship proposal.

Flee bruv, if she can't continue to be your platonic friend. You have a girlfriend. Do not double date.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by soberdrunk(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
inositol88:
I have been a platonic friend to this beautiful girl. Our friendship started from our 100 level in the University until we graduated. During our service, year, she informed me she was going to visit me, I was happy. She travelled across 5 states to see me.
Initially I had always had feelings for her, I told her on one occasion while we were undergraduates, she dismissed me and said she only saw me as a platonic friend, no feelings attached. When she came visiting I still told her I wanted her to be my girl cos I loved her, she gave me same answers and told me not to bring up the issue again, else she wud end her friendship with me. She travelled back the next day

Fast forward.....

Recently she called me and said she was relocating to Abuja, (wia I am but staying in a different location from me)
She stated visiting me very often, she came and started acting towards me as if we are dating, then one day she asked me my plans towards her, I told her nothing, I told her I see her as a platonic friend, nothing more, am already into a relational with someone else.

She got mad at me and has been accusing me of breaking her heart, that she had loved me all this while, she refused dating any other parson cos she wanted to build a life with me, and all sorts of blames....

I love her though, but I can't double date,
Recently she has been really making life hard for me with daily accusations in form of texts and watsapp messages,

Pls what should I do? How best do you guys advice I handle this?
No insults pls. I only seek your sincere advice,

Hehehhe!! You were the 'spare tyre' and obviously the main tyre has been punctured, from your writeup it seems you are a 'good guy' but if i were in your shoes i will simply return the favor, make her a 'spare tyre' and use the tyre till it punctures or i puncture it myself......... angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
rules, rules, rules. I have miss so many beautiful girls just because I held on to the rules of we are just friends when in actual sense, it is unspoken love that bind you two together. anyway she came home too late. reminder of her answers back then, and one more thing many time when it comes to real dating things might not out as expected because a lot of emotions will come to play. jealousy, suspicion you people fight and all that those things are absent in a platonic relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Ignore her. Some girls are just too stupid. Imagine someone who travelled across five states to see someone she calls a platonic friend? What was she trying to achieve?

She was ovulating at the time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
There are a million ways to die

and among them, dating a confused girl is number 24

oga ignore the biitch or be prepared to die!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by highqueen(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol.
Guy you harsh.
Blunt and straight, I think I like you already for being that faithful guy.

As for the lady, her plan A failed and she wanna hook with her plan B.
I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by highqueen(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
There are a million ways to die

and among them, dating a confused girl is number 24

oga ignore the biitch or be prepared to die!!
Go and read your books.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Go and read your books.

Go and masturbate

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Joekaynews(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She's probably single and lonely. She's quite confused though or maybe u didn't push hard enough.

I love you for mouth is simply t.hrash.

She wanted him to push harder even when she threatened to unfriend if he raises such again? Please enlighten me, what am passing through is similar to this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Ignore her. Some girls are just too stupid. Imagine someone who travelled across five states to see someone she calls a platonic friend? What was she trying to achieve? L

Thank you dear for your advice, in fact the second time I told her my intention, i was convinced she had feelings for me cos of the sacrifice she made by traveling through 5 states to see me
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Joekaynews:

She wanted him to push harder even when she threatened to unfriend if he raises such again? Please enlighten me, what am passing through is similar to this. Thank you

"what am passing through"? undecided

no dey let woman confuse you again!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's the problem with Nigerian babes.... Dem like to dey use guys as options... OptionA/B....the time she was insisting that u should be friend only she had another guy as option A and u as B.... Now that the guy is out of the picture she wants u the planB.... Not knowing u've stepped up..stick to ur babe and continue Ur platonic friendship with her... She no deserve ur love.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Go and read your books.
Go and masturbate
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by highqueen(f): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Which kain push harder, na one woman he come this world for?
This one no follow at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Go and read your books.
Go and masturbate
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Go and read your books.
Go and masturbate
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Am the shy type though, but I pushed hard enough, I expressed it all round, with my time, effort, commitment and even finance, then I told her about my feeling for her two times, she even threatened me , how else was I suppose to pusht hard again my dear?
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
inositol88:

Am the shy type though, but I pushed hard enough, I expressed it all round, with my time, effort, commitment and even finance, then I told her about my feeling for her two times, she even threatened me , how else was I suppose to pusht hard again my dear?
She was seeing someone then. She's free now and wants u. Simple. It's left for u to stick to your guns.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Go and masturbate
what's with your whatsapp number on display??

Just curious
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:

Which kain push harder, na one woman he come this world for?
This one no follow at all.
Well, if u truly love someone you'll try hard to win their heart. It's no wonder relationships and love has gone to the dog in our society. People replace partners like shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, if u truly love someone you'll try hard to win their heart. It's no wonder relationships and love has gone to the dog in our society. People replace partners like shoes.

You are right, but I was very patient enough to push so hard, I tried my best indeed
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by highqueen(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol, do you think the lady is innocent as she claimed by waiting for the same guy she jilted?
Lol, she has been with someone else until she got booted out.

Now she remembered her platonic friend she threatened.
You sef will move on if you are in op's shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
inositol88:

You are right, but I was very patient enough to push so hard, I tried my best indeed
Don't pay her any mind as u got a relationship.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
what's with your whatsapp number on display??

Just curious

i'm a yahoo+ gee looking for naive girls who would mgs me on whatsapp and get their destinies exchanged for bills of dollar notes and packs of condom

thats not my real whatsapp number

the last two digits are bogus.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by carter009(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
You again, must you always talk!!!!!!!!
highqueen:

Go and read your books.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i'm a yahoo+ gee looking for naive girls who would mgs me on whatsapp and get their destinies exchanged for bills of dollar notes and packs of condom

thats not my real whatsapp number

the last two digits are bogus.
To what end??
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
To what end??
did you try sending me a mgs on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politician Caught On Camera Having Sex / Bed Wetting At 25,30,35 Years Of Age? / Marriage PALAVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.