Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Are Ladies Like This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This?? (2401 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

did you try sending me a mgs on whatsapp?
Buhahhahhahha. For what na? Was just curious.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by samysmoothfresh: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhahhahhahha. For what na? Was just curious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Seandisputed(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
See free pussy o Just keep her as side chick and when you're tired you throw her ass out
One thing in life is.... It's either you are a scam or you are scammed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by COOL10(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2018
inositol88:
I have been a platonic friend to this beautiful girl. Our friendship started from our 100 level in the University until we graduated. During our service, year, she informed me she was going to visit me, I was happy. She travelled across 5 states to see me.
Initially I had always had feelings for her, I told her on one occasion while we were undergraduates, she dismissed me and said she only saw me as a platonic friend, no feelings attached. When she came visiting I still told her I wanted her to be my girl cos I loved her, she gave me same answers and told me not to bring up the issue again, else she wud end her friendship with me. She travelled back the next day

Fast forward.....

Recently she called me and said she was relocating to Abuja, (wia I am but staying in a different location from me)
She stated visiting me very often, she came and started acting towards me as if we are dating, then one day she asked me my plans towards her, I told her nothing, I told her I see her as a platonic friend, nothing more, am already into a relational with someone else.

She got mad at me and has been accusing me of breaking her heart, that she had loved me all this while, she refused dating any other parson cos she wanted to build a life with me, and all sorts of blames....

I love her though, but I can't double date,
Recently she has been really making life hard for me with daily accusations in form of texts and watsapp messages,

Pls what should I do? How best do you guys advice I handle this?
No insults pls. I only seek your sincere advice,

She's guilt tripping you bruv. Don't give her that opportunity to continue. Never take whatever nonsense she says seriously. They're all lies. I would have written more on this but some other guys have done justice to it above. Whatever you do,remember this: SHE'S NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE. Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2018
habsydiamond:
That's the problem with Nigerian babes.... Dem like to dey use guys as options... OptionA/B....the time she was insisting that u should be friend only she had another guy as option A and u as B.... Now that the guy is out of the picture she wants u the planB.... Not knowing u've stepped up..stick to ur babe and continue Ur platonic friendship with her... She no deserve ur love.

I guess dats what she was doing, but I have moved on, let her also move on and stop making me feel like Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by habsydiamond(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2018
inositol88:

I guess dats what she was doing, but I have moved on, let her also move on and stop making me feel like Judas Iscariot
nice one... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by daben1(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
when you told her you love her, she decided to keep everything on a platonic level and even threatened you, bro, never ever settle for less, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by Pureety(f): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Its quite plain that you were not in her level then and now that your staus has changed, she wants to come back!!
You berra don't break your girl's heart coz of your unstable friend, if she disturb you too much then use the block button!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
daben1:
when you told her you love her, she decided to keep everything on a platonic level and even threatened you, bro, never ever settle for less, NEVER!

Of course I won't settle for less, infact am grateful to God that she declined at first , cos she allowed me meet a better person.

She wud soon receive the worst shock when she receives my wedding invitation
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Its quite plain that you were not in her level then and now that your staus has changed, she wants to come back!!
You berra don't break your girl's heart coz of your unstable friend, if she disturb you too much then use the block button!!

You are so on point !!
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by inositol88(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Seandisputed:
See free pussy o
Just keep her as side chick and when you're tired you throw her ass out

One thing in life is.... It's either you are a scam or you are scammed.

Hahahhhaahaa, unfortunately I dont have that heart my brother, am a man of one girl at a time.

Cheating around is one thing I dont fancy, I should respect the feelings of anywoman in my life
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This?? by daben1(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2018
inositol88:

Of course I won't settle for less, infact am grateful to God that she declined at first , cos she allowed me meet a better person.

She wud soon receive the worst shock when she receives my wedding invitation
yes, Na man you be!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Sisters Were Twerking On The Groom To See If He Will Get Erection On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.