Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) (20366 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Uche Elendu Celebrates Daughter, Chizuterem 12th Birthday, Recounts Experience / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Trizzi: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Actress Uche Elendu's first daughter turned 10 today. The actress shared lovely new photos with her daughters as she penned down a lovely birthday message.
Happy Birthday my Ada!!!! 10 years ago , exactly 9 months after i got married, i brought fort an Angel after 11 hours of labour!!! Oh yes!! The devil knew he just couldn't let a fire brand like you come through, but God said No way!! This one is my beloved and she has a mission to fufil on earth so u have no power over this one!!! And who has the final say Guys!!! Jehovah has the final say, he makes a way where there is No way and just then... the way opened and the cutest replica of me was born!!!! How she changed and became a replica of her dad is still an Amazement!!! Lol
You are a chosen generation Chizzy, you are Gods favourite filled with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, most caring 10 year old Alive. You are embedded in Gods linen'' she wrote

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/actress-uche-elendus-first-daughter.html

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by praizblog: 2:23am On Nov 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2018
God's blessing young girl

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Fine gal.

shocked
I go marry soon.
Pikin dey hungry me...

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy 10th lil Angel. Grow in wisdom.

I remember when Uche had her last child, her story was full of pain and emotions. Endometriosis nearly killed her years prior to that pregnancy. The baby was her saving Grace. After nine months of gestation, the endometriosis left.

Each time I see her I remember that story. That thing is so bad. Such extreme dysmenorrhea and relentless infertility, and it's even very difficult to cure. I'm happy for her. She and Khloe Kardashian are lucky they broke free. May we women never experience such misfortune in Jesus' name. Amen.
Deltatoto:
virgin Toto.very sweet

Sick, disgusting pedophile. I wish this country was sane and advanced. Your IP address would be used to track you down and your nasty a$shole will be screwed open in jail for this comment. Nasty piece of sh!t.
May all the growing girls around you be protected. Demon.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Olamsoh: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Over 10million Nigerians have lost their jobs. Buhari has not created 10,000 jobs. We are talking of REAL JOBS not dashing APC members N5k in the guise of Vote Buying and calling it empowerment.

Thousands of Companies have all folded up just because a clueless man is president.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Wow!!!!
Already? shocked
Congrats to mom and daughter.
Way to go! kiss
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Trizzi:
Actress Uche Elendu's first daughter turned 10 today. The actress shared lovely new photos with her daughters as she penned down a lovely birthday message.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/actress-uche-elendus-first-daughter.html
virgin Toto.very sweet
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by omamush(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2018
ahh see 10years old pikin
this life sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
happy b day girl
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by officialJP(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
She ugly sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Olamsoh:
Over 10million Nigerians have lost their jobs. Buhari has not created 10,000 jobs. We are talking of REAL JOBS not dashing APC members N5k in the guise of Vote Buying and calling it empowerment.

Thousands of Companies have all folded up just because a clueless man is president.
lol bros Wetin carry buhari mata come here u must be so angry with the dead man

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
officialJP:
She ugly sorry to say
seconded

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by niskill: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by officialJP(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Buharisef:
;Dseconded
grin grin grin u Sabi good thing
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by todiho: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
happy birthday beautiful
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
officialJP:
grin grin grin u Sabi good thing
grin
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by kikiwendy(f): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by kikiwendy(f): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2018
officialJP:
She ugly sorry to say
You probably should share a picture of you when you were 10.. Stop hating dude she's only a kid
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
10 year has big Brest like this.. What are kids of these days eating
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
she is just a kid man, its good she is ugly to you, so that pervs like you will look away
officialJP:
She ugly sorry to say
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
wetin carry ur eye go there? u don spoil finish, i pity ur neighbor pikin
Imoh555:
10 year has big Brest like this.. What are kids of these days eating
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Imoh555(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
nonix22:
wetin carry ur eye go there? u don spoil finish, i pity ur neighbor pikin

I'm a trained detective my work is to carefully watch,observe and pick every very little details
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2018
ugly lips
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2018
No resemblance at all.
Re: Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) by kullozone(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
The girl Wear mask smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Dakore Akande Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.