Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment (1537 Views)

I Was Invited For Job Assessment By Dangote Industries (online) / A&P Foods Ltd Technical Operator Job Assessment / Invitation For Job Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by akmaldini(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dear Kunle,,sequel to your online application, you have been shortlisted for screening in our organization.Your screening comes up on Tuesday 13/11/18 by 12:00pm.You are requested to come along with your CV hardcopy.
Address:2,ikosi road ,oluyole bus stop,oregun.
For further enquiries contact 07086774...
Admin H...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by dyangprof(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
By the invitation format, you should kno its fake.

No state was stated. Though, with the name Ikosi and oregun it means dat its Lagos

Even the 'dear Kunle' supposed to be Dear Mr. Kunle with a single comma punctuation

And the invitation is not formal enough. No any perfect Admin/Hr personnel will send such unprofessional invitation.

You may honour the invitation if you wish, but be careful, December and 2019 election don dey near. If you know you kno

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by akmaldini(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2018
dyangprof:

No state was stated. Though, with the name Ikosi and oregun it means dat its Lagos

Even the 'dear Kunle' supposed to be Dear Mr. Kunle with a single comma punctuation

And the invitation is not formal enough. No any perfect Admin/Hr personnel will send such

You may honour the invitation if you wish, but be careful, December and 2019 election don dey near. If you know you kno

What do you suggest
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by tunney5(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
got same mail too, stated for tomorrow. though I av my suspicion as regard d mail too..I doubt the authenticity
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by Bbnnaji(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
I opened a thread too concerning this invite someone there said it is fake from experience
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by akmaldini(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bbnnaji:
I opened a thread too concerning this invite someone there said it is fake from experience

I appreciate house,thanks a lot....
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by dollarathe(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
gnld
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by akmaldini(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2018
dyangprof:

And the invitation is not formal enough. No any perfect Admin/Hr personnel will send such unprofessional invitation.

What about this...

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the advertised job, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of Administrative Officer. The interview will take place on Thursday 22 November 2018 at our office 3B Hannat Balogun Close, Dolphin Estate Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos by 12:30 PM.

Please bring along with you a copy of your CV.
Kindly confirm attendance by acknowledging this mail.
We look forward in meeting you.

Best Regards
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by dyangprof(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
akmaldini:

What about this...

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the advertised job, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of Administrative Officer. The interview will take place on Thursday 22 November 2018 at our office 3B Hannat Balogun Close, Dolphin Estate Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos by 12:30 PM.

Please bring along with you a copy of your CV.
Kindly confirm attendance by acknowledging this mail.

We look forward in meeting you.

Best Regards

Perfect official job interview invitation.

And the address confirmed to be one firm call Amadeus Nigeria ltd. Don't know really know what they are into. Though, I don't really sure how true, but Google revealed the information to me.
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by akmaldini(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2018
dyangprof:

Perfect official job interview invitation.

And the address confirmed to be one firm call Amadeus Nigeria ltd. Don't know really know what they are into. Though, I don't really sure how true, but Google revealed the information to me.

Thanks,have find out too it is all this outsourcing firm
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by dyangprof(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
akmaldini:

Thanks,have find out too it is all this outsourcing firm

Thumb up to me rite?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by Aninobrown: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Dear applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the advertised job, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of an Office Assistant. The interview will take place on Friday 18th January 2019 at our office 3B Hannat Balogun Close, Dolphin Estate Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11:00 AM.

Please bring along with you a copy of your CV. Kindly confirm attendance by sending a copy of your CV by email to solomon@senceworld.com
we look forward in meeting you.

Best Regards

--
Solomon Obiechina

Partnering with SMEs for growth & profitability
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE)
3b Hannat Balogun Close
Dolphin Estate Extension
Ikoyi.
Lagos.
Office Phone:+234 1 4535963
D/L: +234 7039757539
www.senceworld.com
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by Aninobrown: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Dear applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the advertised job, we are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of an Office Assistant. The interview will take place on Friday 18th January 2019 at our office 3B Hannat Balogun Close, Dolphin Estate Extension, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11:00 AM.

Please bring along with you a copy of your CV. Kindly confirm attendance by sending a copy of your CV by email to solomon@senceworld.com

Best Regards

--
Solomon Obiechina

3b Hannat Balogun Close
Dolphin Estate Extension
Ikoyi.
Lagos.
www.senceworld.com
I got this email I don't know if is genuine one help a brother
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by justdogitto: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2019
Dust your CV and get ready for the interview.It's genuine
Aninobrown:

Dear applicant,

Best Regards

--
Solomon Obiechina

3b Hannat Balogun Close
Dolphin Estate Extension
Ikoyi.
Lagos.
www.senceworld.com
I got this email I don't know if is genuine one help a brother
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by skales67(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi...you sent me a DM. The email which I registered with is unavailable now...
Re: Please Help A Brother About This Job Assessment by John20017(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
You are to attend interview for for position of BarMan at Charlitess point.12 alpha beach road.aso rock building.alpha beach new road. Lekki.
Date: Saturday 9th Feb by 4pm. Call 08138142551.

Please I want to know know how real is this cos I'm scared

(1) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED!!! Vacancy For Position Available!!! / Npower Batch C: 100% In Test Not A Guarantee / I Received A CID Code On My Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.