Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (25968 Views)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by downloadproject(f): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by crossfm: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerian politicians, once it involves them directly they treaten to bring down heaven.buy if it's about the masses they will bring down more misery on them.they speak only when they are not getting the share of the national cake.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by michaelthebold: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
all these story story sef tongue

do he is the one that has been causing him problems abi...

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by mjabdulk: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2018
i don't think you can do that
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Abiodunstephen(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
who be this man?
no be the same abayomi weh help Akeredolu increase school fees from 34k to 200k in fact this guy need better Cain infant Boko Haram koboko
even if they are sharing councillor see guy you can't get one.
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Abbeyme: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2018
For someone, it was gates of hell him wan open; but for you na heavens you wan bring down.

But I hope say na good heaven him wan open.
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by SirLakes: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Same heaven I dey plan to go when I die

Ya madt cheesy
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by KanwuliaExtra: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2018
The APC wailing continues . . . . . . grin
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Ruddyman(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Lolz......Politicians IS IT THE First, Second or Third Heavens ( The abode of my LORD )?

I guess is the second heaven. he's talking about
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by badesco(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
I Dont know what a respected legal luminary like Dr. Abayomi is doing in politics. No heaven will fall.
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by chisani(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2018
And that's the evidence required to identity those that are not ready to served the people. bringing Heaven down on your Party chairman because of political position? That's statement is absurd and violence prone. Must you serves the people by force? See one selfish ambition loading .
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
E pain am
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Favor99(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/tunji-abayomi-mulls-defection-from-apc/

What on earth did Adams Oshiomhole do that was so bad that everyone hates him so much and people talk about him anyhow?
He is the number one scapegoat in this country, and he is not even president or Vice President

I’m not saying he’s a great guy, but none of the politicians are.
People are just heaping abuse and blame on him like no other.

I’ve asked some people what exactly he did wrong: and I usually don’t get any answer
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by rOsy247(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
This oshiomole has stepped on many toes sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.