Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) (1684 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerian model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi who has been trending for some time now, over her tribal marks, has been spotted hanging out with Davido in Lagos.

She shared the photo on her page with the caption,

It was really nice meeting davido.. I love the fact that you want me to flaunt my tribal marks boldly and with much confidence.

Thanks once again…

A while ago, the model spoke with Saturday Beats and opened up about her tribal marks – according to her, she was bullied due to the marks and it’s discouraged her from going for university education.

She said:-

“I started modelling last year after I came out from my shell or hiding due to my tribal marks. The bullying started in my primary and secondary school days. Due to this, I learnt a skill instead of going to university.

“I was supposed to study law but I decided not to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination at all because I was scared of being bullied in the university. I believed that if I attended university, I might end up killing myself.

“Later, I had to ask my parents why they gave me these tribal marks and they told me it was because of our culture and to showcase my beauty.

“I didn’t feature in any of my primary school pictures because of my tribal marks and even though I had friends, I was always like a fifth wheel in the group.

An embarrassing day for me was when a client told me to always conceal my tribal marks anytime I came to work with her. She eventually told me that she couldn’t work with me.”

Source-http://www..ng/entertainment/davido-and-adetutu-alabi-model-with-tribal-marks-meet-photo

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by speedyconnect3: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2018
cool angry

Everybody wan identify..
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2018
I love her spirit..at least, she's using her tribal marks to get fame and money....Use what u have to get what u want....not in the pussy sense tho!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2018
she's gradually climbing her way to stardom in a decent way, a good lesson for, you always have a cutting edge advantage than pussy hobby and y+/g boy, ritual hobby.
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Folusayo24: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2018
the hustle is real....trying to be creative with her tribal mark.

LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7:
Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Oreofepeters: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I love her spirit..at least, she's using her tribal marks to get fame and money....Use what u have to get what u want....not in the pussy sense tho!
the fear of nairaland men is the beginning of wisdom, you quickly single out that part before they crucify you.."not in the pvssy sense tho" whedone

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Psoul(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Lol
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by jemete: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Hmm

ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING CORPER? DONT WASTE PRECIOUS TIME - BE EMPOWERED WITH LIFE-CHANGING ICT TRAINING WE GUARANTEE YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE ELSE!

Educational qualifications are becoming less relevant and are being replaced in the technology space by skills. Having good education is essential, but young graduates would be technically obsolete by the time they graduate if they don’t learn these new skills before entering the labour market after NYSC!

Knowledge has evolved rapidly globally, but our educational institutions seem frozen in time.

WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
the fear of nairaland men is the beginning of wisdom, you quickly single out that part before they crucify you.."not in the pvssy sense tho" whedone

naso
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Olibboy: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Example of use what yhu have to get what yhu need
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Please don't underrate the power of pussy

Can make your father to chase you away for life
Re: Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (photo) by Olodo24: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
see beautiful wild cat

(1) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Asisat Oshoala And Bbnaija Tobi Bakare / Don't Trust Any Nigerian Girl- See How A Nigerian Lady Failed Test / New Music And Comedy Star Called Captain Zanyman AKA Julian Viper(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.