Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards (29737 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
kingthreat:
You must learn to control your emotions as a man. People have faced worse dissapointments, but for you to voice an outrage like that means you are not one bit in control of yourself. Sorry, but you are a lesser man

This is why we are where we are now as a country, give any govt a yard & they will go a mile. At first they owed you one month salary and you didn't complain, you didn't storm their homes and burn it down - now they owe you indefinitely.

Nigerians are their own worst problems.

Task the govt, make them do their job, they're elected to serve the people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by hahn(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
E pain am!

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Fisher007: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
I understand the guy. Nigerians are too docile when it comes to government.

But when it comes to random individual them go they form gra gra.

4 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by TheAlchemist: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Aremu you are already on Efcc radar!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by sureheaven(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Mumu man, will ambode and Buhari go do the work of those employed at the airport.

MM airport is the worst on earth. If u give them #500, u are not a terrorist, u will be allowed to enter but if u don’t, u are a security threat to them.

Corruption as finished every sector of this nation and I wonder if we can move forward as a nation.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

This is why we are where we are now as a country, give any govt a yard & they will go a mile. At first they owed you one month salary and you didn't complain, you didn't storm their he's and burn it down - now they owe you indefinitely.

Nigerians are their own worst problems.

Task the govt, make them do their job, they're elected to serve the people.

If I am wrong then be like Aremu. Record a video on social media calling Buhari and Ambode bastards too.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by namio10: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2018
ACHILLES45:
but buhari is already dead.

aisha knows this. reason she never visits ASO ROCK (even when charles visited last week) with her kids as they usually do.

Aisha refused Oshiomwhole entry to her house last week he wandered into Buhari's/Aisha's house to see Buhari privately on emergency.

Aisha could not have been living with Buhari and knew that Oshiomwhole couldn't find Buhari in the house.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
daewoorazer:
Following a sour experience at one of Nigeria’s airport, the star actor didn’t fail to make his disappointment known. He even blasted every Nigerian citizen for being too docile while the government strip them of their rights.

Watch excerpts below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIv-zL9JRfY

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/11/12/actor-kunle-afolayan-buhari-ambode-and-all-airline-officials-are-bastards/
in summary shame on zombies..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by michoim(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Aremu what are you...Senior Bastard?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
sureheaven:
Mumu man, will ambode and Buhari go do the work of those employed at the airport.

MM airport is the worst on earth. If u give them #500, u are not a terrorist, u will be allowed to enter but if u don’t, u are a security threat to them.

Corruption as finished every sector of this nation and I wonder if we can move forward as a nation.
well u said part of it....Because philosophers said when the head is rotten then the whole body is..
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by josephobaro(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2018
lincoln01:
I can feel your pain bro.
we are all bastards, because we always fail to talk this people are not doing right.
Imagine, some people are still supporting Buhari till tomorrow.
am one of those people who campaign against Jonathan in 2015 when he was not getting it right and now have told and convince everybody around me to vote out this buhari govt. because they no nothing about governance. this is how we will be doing it until have the man for the job.

same here too. I remembered campaigning massively for Buhari. But now my eyes have opened. Buhari should just go back home.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
kingthreat:

If I am wrong then be like Aremu. Record a video on social media calling Buhari and Ambode bastards too.

You don't gerrit, do you?

Nigeriansundecided...SMH.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Princedapace(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Aye gbogbo wan oni daa o.

Until we all get to this point of vexation, idiots will keep governing us and subjecting us to animalistic lifestyles.

Exactly dear. Nigerians are taking for granted.. Look what the other two commented sef.. Nigerian leaders are the luckiest on earth..

They are so useless and when u want to take action as a citizen, people will talk u down..

Someone set him self on fire few months ago due to hardship and Nigerians turned him into a comic creature.. U hate this country las las..

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Rumicarter: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2018
I feel his pain.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2018
lincoln01:
I can feel your pain bro.
we are all bastards, because we always fail to talk this people are not doing right.
Imagine, some people are still supporting Buhari till tomorrow.
am one of those people who campaign against Jonathan in 2015 when he was not getting it right and now have told and convince everybody around me to vote out this buhari govt. because they no nothing about governance. this is how we will be doing it until have the man for the job.

Exactly bro.. I am ready to link up with u. This is our country. We can noy continue to surfer and smile for nothing..

These useless leaders must be chased out until we get the best ones for us..

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Fisher007:

True.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by DavSagacity(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
namio10:
ARE MANY NIGERIAN ELITES SPARED THE MINDSET OF BASTARDS?

Here are some of the prominent names that helped send Buhari to Aso Rock.

1. Dr. Oby Ezekwesili
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Atiku Abubakar
4. Omoyele Sowore
5. Donald Duke
6. Chief Obasanjo
7. Professor Charles Soludo
8. Pastor Tunde Bakare
9. Pastor Sunday Adelaja
10. Father Ejike Mbaka
11. Professor Pastor Yemi Osibanjo
12. Professor Tam David West
13. Professor Wole Soyinka
14. Rev. Chris Okotie

These people actually believed that Buhari had what it takes to lead Nigeria into a first world.

These people went to school. Many are professors. Some claimed to have direct access to God.

Some are gifted with "prophesies".

They read history. They understood international relations. They understood how societies work or so we thought.

They were more than 20 years old in 1983 when Buhari shot himself to power.

They saw Buhari murder innocent Nigerians in 1983

They saw Buhari destroy the economy in 1983

They saw the role Buhari played in Abacha's government.

They read all the threats of violence by Buhari against the nation.

They saw Buhari harras Lam Adesina Oyo State Governor because of Fulani herdsmen

They saw Buhari led the sharia protest that claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians in 2001.

They saw everything this man did. They knew him too well to miss the little details of his violent life.

But they were united in hatred.

Hatred for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. One among the few Nigeria leaders that actually wanted Nigeria to work.

They exploited his humility.

They exploited his kindness.

They danced and made merry in Ojota.

They mobilised thugs to stone a sitting President.

They harassed his family wherever they went.

Because they are from the hated minority who must not be king.

For Kings must come from the Fulani lineage.

Jonathan must not loot also.

For looters must come from enablers of evil.

These are intellectuals.

Amongst whom are Pastors and Prophets

Wisdom failed

Prophesies failed

If WAEC issued fake WAEC attestation to Buhari

It is possible many Nigerian "intellectuals" are working with fake certificates.

The tragedy of a people

The tragedy of a country

Nigeria is calling

Nigeria is dying

Whether you are pagan - it doesn't matter.

Whether you are Christian - it doesn't matter

Whether you are a Moslem - that is not important

Whether you are a traditionalist - you all are needed

As long as you are human and still care for humanity - You are needed

We all are standing on the podium of history.

Surely our children will read the roles we played in the salvation or annihilation of humanity.
I don't like this your comments at all... BECAUSE "I LOVE IT ". SERIOUSLY

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Tobijoshua71(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2018
bro that is kunle not aremu
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by latsy: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2018
kingthreat:
You must learn to control your emotions as a man. People have faced worse dissapointments, but for you to voice an outrage like that means you are not one bit in control of yourself. Sorry, but you are a lesser man
Coward

4 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Georgry(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:
Aremu Afolayan is a bastard.
You have officially lost a fan .
Fool

Like he gives a fvck about you.
go find a life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by WhyMoD: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
Like an agbero, all shout no action. Only difference be say you get money. If you don't like something change it. I hate all these talk talk
you're stupid.
Change what? When people like you are frustrating his efforts by trying to re-elect a failed president.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

You don't gerrit, do you?

Nigeriansundecided...SMH.

Nigerians? I am a proud one. So as you obviously. Face the issue. Condemn your government on social media too on video so they can sit up? Is that not your weird solution?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2018
latsy:

Coward

If you don't do a video like Aremu and upload on facebook today, you are a higher coward than Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by wonlasewonimi: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Can someone explain in plain English why he is ranting?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by tixo: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Fisher007:

Very true!
You only need to risk a trip to Ghana, Senegal, Gambia or even Rwanda to really understand his plight.
The "new" car park at MMIA, Lagos is a good case study. Totally shameful.
Funny enough, Nigerians have fallen for the cheap blame game this administration is so good at. It is a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Nobody is happy with Buhari

Nobody

Bro every body are angry with Buhari except his stinky dogs here on Nairaland.

If you want to know how people are upset just go to any motor park in any apc state and mistakenly say Buhari is working or is the best the garage boys might lynch you outrightly to tell you how angry people are. I was a living witness last month when a guy was almost killed for saying Buhari is good and it happened in one of the apc state.

It's a shame. Truly Buhari is a bastard we all know.

4 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by omooba969(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
kingthreat:

Nigerians? I am a proud one. So as you obviously. Face the issue. Condemn your government on social media too on video so they can sit up? Is that not your weird solution?

Hope you're not trying to underestimate the powerful influence of the social media?

You certainly don't gerrit. cool

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by nairaman66(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigeria is a decrepit facility falling apart!!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by Praktikals(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
This man na mumu. Whats he ranting about na. If he has genuine grievances, why can't he channel it to the appropriate authorities? Buhari and Ambode cannot be everywhere at the same time
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by kingthreat(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

Hope you're not trying to underestimate the powerful influence of the social media?

You certainly don't gerrit. cool

I am waiting to see link to your video
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Buhari, Ambode And All Airline Officials Are Bastards by DJInfluence: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2018
jumper524:
who be this one sef?
Who him be no matter. The thing pain the guy and he brave enough to talk him mind. If 1million people do like this, those idiots polithiefians will think twice with their actions.

But when the poeple they stole from, will line up in front of their houses to get stipends, why won´t they treat us like animals. Mind you, by animals, i mean africa animals, because even oyinbo take care of their animals far better than we treat ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday / Funke Akindele, Falz, JJC, Others At Event Hosted By Iroko World In London / Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.