Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be (455 Views)

My Little Advise For The Year 2021 / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be by tkshittu1: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2018
good morning nairalander. I really want advise from you guy. Am korede a graduate of federal polytechnic bida Niger state. Awaiting coper although not yet registered. I have a girlfriend and we are both planning of servicing in the same state. What can we really do for this to come to pass? Can we choose the same state and register the same time for us to be posted in the same state? Thanks
Re: Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be by bujebudanu1(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2018
tkshittu1:
good morning nairalander. I really want advise from you guy. Am korede a graduate of federal polytechnic bida Niger state. Awaiting coper although not yet registered. I have a girlfriend and we are both planning of servicing in the same state. What can we really do for this to come to pass? Can we choose the same state and register the same time for us to be posted in the same state? Thanks

Do you know there are thousands registering when you are registering URS.

You might be 0001 and gf 0745.
You can give it a try and see
grin
I will advise u runs it.if it's possible
People do it but I don't know if it's real or just pure luck
Re: Nysc Advise For Me And My Wife To Be by youngsahito(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
tkshittu1:
you will have to pay 4 u to serve in d same state.

(1) (Reply)

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course To Commenc / Content Writers Job For NYSC / Nysc 2019 Batch B Senate List Uploaded On Nysc Portal - Verify Your Name Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.