Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) (5860 Views)

Urgent sale Clean Toyota Avalon Price now Reduced to 380k Best deal / Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / Tokunbo 2001/2002 Toyota Sienna Xle(pimped To The Fullest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
[b]First and foremost before i start i want to thank my God for his protection and guardiance to and fro from cotonou.My encounter with larryshow4 began on the pages of Nairaland Auto section where Larry has put himself forth as a strong man in the arena of car purchase from just across the border.I told him i was interested in a nissan altima 2003/2004.I later did some reseach and found out that nissan altima 02 to 05 had too many problems.I will make a post of it shortly.I later changed my mind,I called him to indicate my interest for a toyota avalon and told him I will be in Lagos to see the amazing item.
I left my state for lagos and arrived at about 2:30 pm at badagary on the 20th.I checked in a hotel,Same day i played football at the french language village.Lanre is a nice man to work with.We went to cotonou the next day,you guys wouldn't believe we got to cotonou by 10:30am and left by 5:30.Just imagine?We move from one park to another in search for an avalon.Thank Goodness that i saw a clean avalon with a sound engine.I believe i have the cleanest avalon 01 here on nairaland.If not for the help of larry and the master of show piece shola,i don't think i would have gotten that ride.I will be expecting my car at my home town by sunday afternoon.I will keep u guys posted.

LARRY & SHOLA,U GUYS ARE JUST TOO MUCH
[/b]
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2010

[size=18pt]AVALON ON IT'S WAY![/size]
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2010
Bump!
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2010
If u need a clean car,please contact Larry on this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176899.704.html
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by AGARIautos: 5:24am On Jul 23, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW CAR AND ALSO GOOD CHOICE - WISH YOU GOD'S PROTECTION AND MORE OF IT, AND DO NOT FORGET TO IMBIBE MAINTENANCE CULTURE AS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE IS BETTER THAN CORRECTIVE MAINTENANCE. WE ALSO HOPE THIS WILL NOT STOP YOU FROM CHECKING ON NAIRALAND AS WE WILL ALL MISS YOUR SIGNATURE ON EVERY POST MADE IN THIS AUTO FORUM. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN.
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by kayjasper(f): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2010
In as much as i like your enthusiasm,it seems premature to
be blowing trumpets when you dont have the car yet.
Hope it comes for you soon.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2010
AGARIautos:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW CAR AND ALSO GOOD CHOICE - WISH YOU GOD'S PROTECTION AND MORE OF IT, AND DO NOT FORGET TO IMBIBE MAINTENANCE CULTURE AS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE IS BETTER THAN CORRECTIVE MAINTENANCE. WE ALSO HOPE THIS WILL NOT STOP YOU FROM CHECKING ON NAIRALAND AS WE WILL ALL MISS YOUR SIGNATURE ON EVERY POST MADE IN THIS AUTO FORUM. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN.

Hmmmmmmm.Tnx for ur comment.Auto section is part of me which i can never leave just like that.Your advise have been noted for.tnx once again.

agari auto,more greese to ur JOINTS grin
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2010
kay jasper:

In as much as i like your enthusiasm,it seems premature to
be blowing trumpets when you dont have the car yet.
Hope it comes for you soon.

Tnx for ur comment.I believe trust have a definition on the english dictionary.I am 100% certain that my car will arrive come 25th of july,2010. Anyways thanks for ur care.
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by mide(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2010
Congratulations on ur new ride my friend. May the Lord God continue to guide and protect as u drive and as u enjoy ur new gift from Him. No evil eye shall c u and every1 with negative intentions shall be put to shame. Please how much did u get this ride cos I'm very interested? Have a blessed day and congrats once again.

Mide
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
My Brother from the other mother, Congratulation on your new car.
I like MOET, so send me a nice bottle of one, make we wash am
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by Emperoh(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
Bia, for playing footie in my former skul, u have to pay tithe or i will ask my Custom pals to intercept that vehicle
before it passes Badagry roundabout!!

Congrats!! Where's your town?
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
mide:

Congratulations on your new ride my friend. May the Lord God continue to guide and protect as u drive and as u enjoy your new gift from Him. No evil eye shall c u and every1 with negative intentions shall be put to shame. Please how much did u get this ride cos I'm very interested? Have a blessed day and congrats once again.

Mide

Bro as u pray this prayer for me & what ever u wish for me,God will give u in 10 folds.send me u email and i will send u the exact cost asap.God bless u
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
Fhemmmy:

My Brother from the other mother, Congratulation on your new car.
I like MOET, so send me a nice bottle of one, make we wash am

Brother,the last time i bought moet and henessey was on my birthday but u weren't here though.Here are the pictures below.Anyways i will post some to canada through DHL. grin

Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
chelseabmw:

Brother,the last time i bought moet and henessey was on my birthday but u weren't here though.Here are the pictures below.Anyways i will post some to canada through DHL. grin

Kool . . . thanks
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
smiley
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by freshmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
Chelseabmw: Congrats on your new whip. You are the latest big boy on NL, lol.

@Fhemmy: I love your spirit.
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
freshmoney:

Thanks Bro. . . . . . . .
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
freshmoney:

yes ooooooo.we thank God man.e nor easy man
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by Onwan: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Congrats ChealseaBMW, its nice to know you've had the Kotonou experience - I was thinking you would go for a BMW though - OR Maybe you did before you got to the sea of cars.

Congratulations Pal
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by mide(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2010
Chelsea my man,

Thanks men. It is well with u & urs. I trust God very soon, we shall declare or brand new cars to his glory.
My email is biggiy2k@yahoo.com. I would luv and appreciate pics of ur brand new ride bro.

1luv.
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by larryshow4(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
@poster,

Thanks Brother,.

Your Ride is sitting right inside my compound, I can't post picture tonight cause i can't get picture tonight cause its dark but i promise you in the morning, i would post it up. Its Fricking Clean and Neat and the Drive is the craziest, I have never driven a car that fast and mad before I swear,

Congrat brother, My Moet also, On Delivery no Forget cheesy
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2010
Onwan:

Congrats ChealseaBMW, its nice to know you've had the Kotonou experience - I was thinking you would go for a BMW though - OR Maybe you did before you got to the sea of cars.

Congratulations Pal

My broda,it wasn't easy at all.I wanted to buy a Bmw coja wagon but my friend also but his and almost died because it was too fuccking expensive to maintain.i decided not to involve myself with it I later loved nissan altima 03 but found out that it had to many problems.Since my previous car was camry i decided to go for another brand of toyota.I have settled with an avalon though i have not driven it but will do shortly
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2010
mide:

Chelsea my man,

Thanks men. It is well with u & urs. I trust God very soon, we shall declare or brand new cars to his glory.
My email is biggiy2k@yahoo.com. I would luv and appreciate pics of your brand new ride bro.

1luv.

my guy,pics will be coming tomorrow.i will send u a mail asap
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2010
larryshow4:

@poster,

Thanks Brother,.

Your Ride is sitting right inside my compound, I can't post picture tonight cause i can't get picture tonight cause its dark but i promise you in the morning, i would post it up. Its Fricking Clean and Neat and the Drive is the craziest, I have never driven a car that fast and mad before I swear,

Congrat brother, My Moet also, On Delivery no Forget cheesy

My Chairman,greetings to u.I will love to see my ride so that my stomach can settle down.Wow shocked shocked shocked do u mean it's a machine?
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by LSSL: 5:20am On Jul 24, 2010
what is the landing cost to lagos?
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by panifid(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2010
@chelseabmw

you could not have made a better choice,not only on the ride,but the person you contracted to get it for you.Lanre is TRES RELIABLE
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2010
L.S.S.L:

what is the landing cost to lagos?

Send me ur email and i will send u the cost today
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2010
panifid:

@chelseabmw

you could not have made a better choice,not only on the ride,but the person you contracted to get it for you.Lanre is TRES RELIABLE

Kind words from u.Lanre is like a brother to me know.he's a great guy
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by sonety2k(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
Congratulation for your new baby .
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by ciscostaz: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Lanre & CHelsea,

Where is the picture abi una wan kill us with anxiety.

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2010
sonety2k:

Congratulation for your new baby .

Thank u sonety2k
Re: My Experience In Cotonou(2001/2002 Toyota Avalon) by chelseabmw(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2010
ciscostaz:

@ Lanre & CHelsea,

Where is the picture abi una wan kill us with anxiety.

grin grin grin

Relax grin grin grin Vessel on his way!In few hour u will see pictures life and direct

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Registered Nissan Urvan Bus / Mercedes Benz 1117 Never Been Used In Nigeria / Take this New 2016 Toyota Prado TXL! Ready for Pre-ordering from Dubai @N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.