Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota (1156 Views)

Land For Sale At Akinjole Obasanjo Farms, Obada Oko Ogun State / Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land / Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki, Bought From Revolution Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2018
Hi People, I got an offer to buy a land with 9 rooms built on top behind Obasanjo Farms in Ota.

So I'll like to know how much does a plot of land cost in the area currently so I can do the right valuations.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2020
debeey87:
Hi People, I got an offer to buy a land with 9 rooms built on top behind Obasanjo Farms in Ota.

So I'll like to know how much does a plot of land cost in the area currently so I can do the right valuations.

Thanks

Good saw your question on the stock market thread, currently banned by the anti spam of the Investment section .

How much is the premium?
For how long will you pay the premium?
What is the total premium you are expected to pay?
Have you started the annuity program?
What will happen to the premium paid, for instance God forbid if the Investor dies before 50 yesrs.?

Your answer to these questions will determine the advice I will give you.
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks sir for coming here to answer this question.

1. I currently pay 204,932 every quarter as premium (I've contributed over 2m currently)

2. Maturity date is 27/11/2036(15+yrs more of contribution).

3. Total premium I am expected to pay is ₦28,867,076.00

4. I started the annuity program in November 2017

5. The investor's next of Kin gets paid the premium contributed so far.

emmanuelewumi:

Good saw your question on the stock market thread, currently banned by the anti spam of the Investment section .

How much is the premium?
For how long will you pay the premium?
What is the total premium you are expected to pay?
Have you started the annuity program?
What will happen to the premium paid, for instance God forbid if the Investor dies before 50 yesrs.?

Your answer to these questions will determine the advice I will give you.
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
debeey87:

1. I currently pay 204,932 every quarter as premium (I've contributed over 2m currently)

How long will you collect the monthly payment of 500k
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Till death
emmanuelewumi:

How long will you collect the monthly payment of 500k
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
debeey87:
Till death

I prefer stating for a given period. If it for 10 years, and the person dies after 2 years. The next of kin will collect the balance

But till death is not straight forward. Some people collect for 6 months and they died, it is still till death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'll have to review the policy document again to see if it's stated there(duration). But there's a provision for the next of kin to get the balance should the policy holder die after payment(500k) commences.
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
debeey87:

At 800k per annum you will need close to 30 years to build up a total premium of N28 million
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

At 800k per annum you will need close to 30 years to build up a total premium of N28 million

Below is a screenshot of my account. Going by that information, I am not contributing for 30yrs to get that premium at maturity. My assumption is that they're probably using compound interest. Again I'll have a look at the policy document tomorrow at worm

Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
debeey87:

Below is a screenshot of my account. Going by that information, I am not contributing for 30yrs to get that premium at maturity. My assumption is that they're probably using compound interest. Again I'll have a look at the policy document tomorrow at worm

Okay it was compounded
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Okay it was compounded

So what's your opinion about such a retirement plan, particularly because aiico might not be here in another 20yrs.
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
debeey87:

So what's your opinion about such a retirement plan, particularly because aiico might not be here in another 20yrs.

Aiico is more than 50 years old in Nigeria, so I believe the company will still be around
Re: Cost Of Plot Of Land Behind Obasanjo Farms Ota by debeey87(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ok sir. Thanks for your time
emmanuelewumi:

Aiico is more than 50 years old in Nigeria, so I believe the company will still be around

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale In Ibadan / Self Contained Room To LET At Iyana Ipaja / Apartment Urgently Needed Around Vi/ikoyi/surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.