Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (90971 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Felixtuta(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
for the first time I think Nnmadi Kanu is making a lot of sense.
My goodness the evidence are so real!!!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by alen4smith(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2018
chris31:

Lol una no go kill me with laugh this night
Anytime i feel sad once i come on this forum una comments dey immediately change my mood
Una well done Nigerians
they don't have the monopoly of stupidity. If they choose to go low we go lower and beat them to their games.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JuanDeDios: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Shayetet13:

Army is not all about shooting. There is Army, military intelligence. The manhunt for Kanu involved all the security apparatus in Nigeria, including the rarely involved NIA. Abia State is not a border state where you can say he quickly slipped through the border on being tipped off. If you have been to the south east, which i doubt, you would notice Army checkpoints, police, customs at almost every 1km. Escaping that is not something you take lightly. For Anini, it was only police that was on his matter. Shekau has a difficult northern landmass and terrain plus advantage to the border in his favour. If he was operating from Adamawa or Yobe which are not border towns, he would have been caught long ago.
What you keep ignoring is that the border thing is not an advantage for Shekau since the entire security forces of Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and even Benin are looking for him. He's Africa's most wanted. He can slip across and walk into the waiting jaws of a crocodile.

I repeat Kanu was never the object of a sustained manhunt. He was easily captured the first time. I agree he pulled one specutacular escape - but that was it. That's why I think the others I mentioned are better escape artists - they kept evading the security forces and in the case of Anini he they came close countless times.

No, Kanu was not being hunted by entire security forces of Nigeria. It was just the army and the police and that was only after he had already given them the slip and left the country, with his people planting disinformation that he was with the Army. As of the time the yeye Python Dance people were going to his house they thought he was there, so there was no manhunt yet per se. He's currently operating openly from Israel - Shekau can't do that because he's wanted by Western intelligence agencies and Interpol as well as West African security agencies. A $7m bounty is no joke - most people's mother would drug their egusi soup and call the police for that kind of money. I think Shekau is the Igwe here. grin
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Temptee101(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Yusman316:

Were u there when Aisha was barred from seeing Buhari? Or u just believed what u were told as usual

Didn't aisha publicly lament how she was prevented by mamam daura and other cabals from seeing buhari or you chose to be blind and deaf as usual? Please desist from quoting me
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
JuanDeDios:

What you keep ignoring is that the border thing is not an advantage for Shekau since the entire security forces of Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and even Benin are looking for him. He's Africa's most wanted. He can slip across and walk into the waiting jaws of a crocodile.

I repeat Kanu was never the object of a sustained manhunt. He was easily captured the first time. I agree he pulled one specutacular escape - but that was it. That's why I think the others I mentioned are better escape artists - they kept evading the security forces and in the case of Anini he they came close countless times.

No, Kanu was not being hunted by entire security forces of Nigeria. It was just the army and the police and that was only after he had already given them the slip and left the country, with his people planting disinformation that he was with the Army. As of the time the yeye Python Dance people were going to his house they thought he was there, so there was no manhunt yet per se. He's currently operating openly from Israel - Shekau can't do that because he's wanted by Western intelligence agencies and Interpol as well as West African security agencies. A $7m bounty is no joke - most people's mother would drug their egusi soup and call the police for that kind of money. I think Shekau is the Igwe here. grin

Shekau was not a manhunt per se! It was a war situation. He was already armed with dangerous war capabilities. He had many fighters and lieutenants. To declare a manhunt for him means you have to kill all his soldiers first who are heavily armed, leaving him exposed. He had taken cities and manned sentries, built trenches and tunnels. So no one just gets to him. To get to him, you have to go through his endless army of armed terrorist who were willing to die. That was why America found the war against al queda in Afganistan very difficult. To get their leaders was near impossible at first and after many years, until they started using specialized drones after they have planted spies amongst their ranks who got the targets DNA and daily schedules out through intelligence. That's America we are talking about talkless of Nigeria. Those guerilla wars are always difficult and in Nigeria where there is sabotage in the army cos of Northern sympathy, you need to be careful to avoid being killed. Those neighbouring countries you talked about came onboard after shekau had built sophistication. They helped reduce shekau's sea of Armies, no doubt, but to get him, you have to go the American way or kill all his soldiers. That's story for another day. However, a single manhunt for someone not armed like Kanu was, and led by all security formations in Nigeria, always leads to apprehension. Mind you, it was not Army and police Only. Someone in that village told me personally, not hearsay, that all known security outfit was there. Remember that Kanu was under constant surveillance from the time he was released on bail. So that your narrative of running away and misinforming the security men will not fly. You may choose to believe it, but i am telling you authoritatively that Kanu was carved in and encircled in his community by the army and others. He didnt fight his way through because he had no arms, he thought his way through because he had a super IQ. You see the difference between Kanu and others? While Shekau was in a war(you dont get the leader until you decimate the leiutenants) and was heavily Armed even with tanks and missiles, Anini was also armed and was only pursued by the police without a national priority. Kanu was not armed, not even a den gun but was pursued with a presidential national priority.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by maestroferddi: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

In a serious society, you and people like FFK ought to be shot for madness
If you possess a value conscious brain, you would see that almost nothing is actually impossible in this age and time...

The difference between your dumbness and people in developed climes is that certain things are dismissed with a lazy wave of the hand...

Sensitive matters are evaluated to ascertain whether they have passed the requirement for further investigation....Today most of the earth-shaking discoveries and inventions were originally dismissed as improbable when the ideas emerged.

Why am I even wasting my energies trying to feed you with commonsense?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by WaffenSS(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
If you possess a value conscious brain, you would see that almost nothing is actually impossible in this age and time...

The difference between your dumbness and people in developed climes is that certain things are dismissed with a lazy wave of the hand...

Sensitive matters are evaluated to ascertain whether they have passed the requirement for further investigation....Today most of the earth-shaking discoveries and inventions were originally dismissed as improbable when the ideas emerged.

Why am I even wasting my energies trying to feed you with commonsense?

You've taken a lengthy though empty boatload of words to further prove how stupid you're.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by maestroferddi: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

You've taken a lengthy though empty boatload of words to further prove how stupid you're.

I give up on you...

You are like the proverbial madman that finds it customary to brand sane people mad...

Bros, I cant help you..

Now take a hike and keep moving...
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

Lmao!
Look at this imbecìle feeling funky cheesy
My friend, bring your mother here, let me slide in and out of her pussy, then wipe your useless face with her pussy juice. Bastard!

Your post is late bro. You are a loser. I won.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Fineman87:

Your post is late bro. You are a loser. I won.

Garuba good morning grin

How is ya mother?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Lanre0: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
pls, who will assist FFK by taking him to a psychiatric hospital before it is too late. He should be forced to cough out his loot first.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EZEBEL: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
engrelvis:
dis is nt a military or apartheid era where killing was rampant . This is a democratic era.El -zaky could easily v run away but no he didn't .l v watch n seen kanu of old n now.What I c is a man consume with hate n on a revenge mission.he is so obsesse with Buhari n as a result nt thinking right .go n read kanu background.l dnt like Buhari but given d chance kanu will b worse dan boko haram.d same way d northern people were encouraging boko haram is d same way Igbos r fanning d fire of " kanuism".by d time d fire start consuming everybody u will now start d blame game .

pls tell me what is the difference b/w this government and military government. Government that whenever you criticize they will pounce on you.

People climbed mast against Buhari they were arrested, someone climbed mast against Atiku he was not arrested that is double standard.

For Kanu a Military assault was used on him.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JuanDeDios: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shayetet13:

Shekau was not a manhunt per se! It was a war situation. He was already armed with dangerous war capabilities. He had many fighters and lieutenants. To declare a manhunt for him means you have to kill all his soldiers first who are heavily armed, leaving him exposed. He had taken cities and manned sentries, built trenches and tunnels. So no one just gets to him. To get to him, you have to go through his endless army of armed terrorist who were willing to die. That was why America found the war against al queda in Afganistan very difficult. To get their leaders was near impossible at first and after many years, until they started using specialized drones after they have planted spies amongst their ranks who got the targets DNA and daily schedules out through intelligence. That's America we are talking about talkless of Nigeria. Those guerilla wars are always difficult and in Nigeria where there is sabotage in the army cos of Northern sympathy, you need to be careful to avoid being killed. Those neighbouring countries you talked about came onboard after shekau had built sophistication. They helped reduce shekau's sea of Armies, no doubt, but to get him, you have to go the American way or kill all his soldiers. That's story for another day. However, a single manhunt for someone not armed like Kanu was, and led by all security formations in Nigeria, always leads to apprehension. Mind you, it was not Army and police Only. Someone in that village told me personally, not hearsay, that all known security outfit was there. Remember that Kanu was under constant surveillance from the time he was released on bail. So that your narrative of running away and misinforming the security men will not fly. You may choose to believe it, but i am telling you authoritatively that Kanu was carved in and encircled in his community by the army and others. He didnt fight his way through because he had no arms, he thought his way through because he had a super IQ. You see the difference between Kanu and others? While Shekau was in a war(you dont get the leader until you decimate the leiutenants) and was heavily Armed even with tanks and missiles, Anini was also armed and was only pursued by the police without a national priority. Kanu was not armed, not even a den gun but was pursued with a presidential national priority.
Bolded is what you call "hearsay" in law. smiley

Brilliant analysis, though. I can’t believe you think Kanu is intelligent at all.

Shekau does not live in a palace surrounded by guards. That’s not how guerrilla leaders escape the military. And that’s why there have been shots fired at him and those close to him have talked of injuries. Guerilla leaders typically survive by subterfuge, intelligence and counter-intelligence. They hide - sometimes away from the war theatres. Osama bin Ladin was killed in a small house in a small town in Pakistan. Kill every boko haram soldier and you may not get Shakau. Recall that when the Army said they captured Camp Zairo the question people asked was “where is Shekau”? Your analysis of decimating the army first only applies to conventional military generals who stay at headquarters surrounded by bodyguards.

Kanu survived by intelligence – someone told him the pythons in green were coming and he left before they arrived, then sneaked out of the country long before the joke we call Nigeria’s border’s security was even alerted. Anini stayed put and repeated what Kanu did countless times. If there was a manhunt for Kanu it couldn’t have lasted more than the few days after he was long gone – recall you said the period between his release on bail and the military siege on his house was covered by surveillance. Yeah, I didn’t know about the surveillance.

Anini may have started out as a small thief but he certainly grew into something much bitter. His matter was being discussed at National Security Council meetings – he was a national priority. Policemen were deployed from other states and the best men were put on the job. The army was not involved because our police still functioned in those days unlike now when only some IG Special Squad and maybe the RRS are functioning while the rest of the force is mostly neglected in shameful shambles.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EZEBEL: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
engrelvis:
dis is nt a military or apartheid era where killing was rampant . This is a democratic era.El -zaky could easily v run away but no he didn't .l v watch n seen kanu of old n now.What I c is a man consume with hate n on a revenge mission.he is so obsesse with Buhari n as a result nt thinking right .go n read kanu background.l dnt like Buhari but given d chance kanu will b worse dan boko haram.d same way d northern people were encouraging boko haram is d same way Igbos r fanning d fire of " kanuism".by d time d fire start consuming everybody u will now start d blame game .

pls tell me what is the difference b/w this government and military government. Government that whenever you criticize they will pounce on you.
People climbed mast against Buhari they were arrested, someone climbed mast against Atiku he was not arrested that is double standard.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by mceze(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Christophorus:
THE ATIKU NARRATIVES (Kogi State Chapter)

*INTRODUCTION*
This is a political support group made up of Nigerians from all shades of life irrespective of regional, religious or ethnic background with sole aim of working for the victory of Alh. Atiku Abubakar, Wazirin Adamawa as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the platform of People's Democratic Party, PDP in 2019 general elections. 
*No siddon look..... Be Atikulated*

https:///FTtTgvQdWiOLrbdPCS46Wh

This thief..Make him no give out the grant wey him promised, and see how many will use it against him
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Bolded is what you call "hearsay" in law. smiley

Brilliant analysis, though. I can’t believe you think Kanu is intelligent at all.

Shekau does not live in a palace surrounded by guards. That’s not how guerrilla leaders escape the military. And that’s why there have been shots fired at him and those close to him have talked of injuries. Guerilla leaders typically survive by subterfuge, intelligence and counter-intelligence. They hide - sometimes away from the war theatres. Osama bin Ladin was killed in a small house in a small town in Pakistan. Kill every boko haram soldier and you may not get Shakau. Recall that when the Army said they captured Camp Zairo the question people asked was “where is Shekau”? Your analysis of decimating the army first only applies to conventional military generals who stay at headquarters surrounded by bodyguards.

Kanu survived by intelligence – someone told him the pythons in green were coming and he left before they arrived, then sneaked out of the country long before the joke we call Nigeria’s border’s security was even alerted. Anini stayed put and repeated what Kanu did countless times. If there was a manhunt for Kanu it couldn’t have lasted more than the few days after he was long gone – recall you said the period between his release on bail and the military siege on his house was covered by surveillance. Yeah, I didn’t know about the surveillance.

Anini may have started out as a small thief but he certainly grew into something much bitter. His matter was being discussed at National Security Council meetings – he was a national priority. Policemen were deployed from other states and the best men were put on the job. The army was not involved because our police still functioned in those days unlike now when only some IG Special Squad and maybe the RRS are functioning while the rest of the force is mostly neglected in shameful shambles.

Guerilla warfare is fluid and Lieutenants move like fluid with the leader. Recent knowledge in guerilla warfare has proven that there are certain lieutenants that when you see them around, you know that the leader is around. So when the N Army captured Camp zero, they should have known they would not see Shekau, because they didnt match the indicators of capturing a Guerilla war leader. That is if the N Army was saying the truth o. We all know N Army lies alot. Because of the high number of Lieutenant around this leaders and how often they move, it is almost impossible to take them out by classic warfare. Intelligence and timing is the key. The shots you said were fired at him were likely random air bombardments. Air bombardment achieves little in such warfare and the need for boots on ground. Now how can you track someone by boots on ground when you don't know where he is at any particular point in time, because they are always moving.

Let me explain to you why Kanu did not recieve any intelligence that the Army was inbound. Everybody in Buhari's Army and security Apparatus are Northerners who have naturally hatred for the Biafra and detest to hear about Biafra. Such a mission can only be leaked by high ranking officers because they are in the know. Junior officers only receive incomplete signal. By the time the information is complete, they are being monitored and even if they manage to pass across a message, it is too late. So which of the Northern officers would snitch? Non! Kanu was under constant surveillance immediately he was released on bail. It was an open secret. Am surprised you never heard of it.

I agree with you that our police is shambolic. But i dont agree with you that there was a time they were good. See, our police has always been corrupt and bad. Remember it was because of the entrenched bad name that made the government to change their black uniform grin. So imagine this police going after Armed Anini without the help of Army, Dss and others. It becomes a corruption party. smiley
Anini was never a national priority because since the inception of this country, national security priority allows involves the Army. Go and check!

Pls, Osama was not killed in a small house o. It was a big house. You can google it... And by the time they finally came for him, they had decimated many of his close lieutenants

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by engrelvis(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
EZEBEL:

Jonathan used soft hand on militancy n lpob dats y d poison has grown like dis.can u try dis nonsense under real military era like abacha time ?lpob,boko haram ,militancy is an evil poison dat need to b eradicated
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EZEBEL: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
engrelvis:
Jonathan used soft hand on militancy n lpob dats y d poison has grown like dis.can u try dis nonsense under real military era like abacha time ?lpob,boko haram ,militancy is an evil poison dat need to b eradicated
is hoookay
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by engrelvis(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
EZEBEL:

is hoookay
Is nt hoookay o.our youth of today just believe everything v to settle through violence n war.no problem.Go n ask yr parents dat witness Nigeria civil war . there r better way kanu can go about dis n still achieve his aim.l was in US(Boston) when Osama strike.forgot their superpower status u need to c panic n fear in average American eyes.look at Syria n Libya.if dey had known dey would will nt v started their rebellion.luk at Brit exit.is being done peacefully. am in my forties n v travel out alot my submission is dis -no matter d violence u want to unleash is round table talk dat will end it.if I may digress another dangerous trend dat rearing its ugly head now is Yahoo.most average Nigerian youth dnt believe in hard work (who hard work help abi?) .no problem.Few yrs from now u will know d damage yahoo has done.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Kamanuozuzu: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
IPOBrep:

The 2 were among those that visited him when he was sick, remember?.

The channels TV reporter who broke the news of buhari trip to Saudi arabia from Landon is dead.

The data of his flight log and CCTV camera at the Casablanca and Saudi airport can not be erased easily

The minutes of meeting of the AU can not also be erased easily.

Some people have the video clip. Just waiting for APC to release their first rebuttal

The channels TV reporter's name is Chukwuma Onuekwuzi
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Kamanuozuzu: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shayetet13:
People should know already that Kanu is very intelligent and now has at his disposal, one of the world's most feared and super efficient intelligence Entity, the MOSSAD. We should know it will take someone with an IQ of 200 and above to escape the jaws of Nigerian security apparatus that encircled him and were already squeezing in like a giant anaconda. When such a person speak, we should pay attention.

Kanu is indeed mmiri nshị.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JuanDeDios: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Shayetet13:

Guerilla warfare is fluid and Lieutenants move like fluid with the leader. Recent knowledge in guerilla warfare has proven that there are certain lieutenants that when you see them around, you know that the leader is around. So when the N Army captured Camp zero, they should have known they would not see Shekau, because they didnt match the indicators of capturing a Guerilla war leader. That is if the N Army was saying the truth o. We all know N Army lies alot. Because of the high number of Lieutenant around this leaders and how often they move, it is almost impossible to take them out by classic warfare. Intelligence and timing is the key. The shots you said were fired at him were likely random air bombardments. Air bombardment achieves little in such warfare and the need for boots on ground. Now how can you track someone by boots on ground when you don't know where he is at any particular point in time, because they are always moving.

Let me explain to you why Kanu did not recieve any intelligence that the Army was inbound. Everybody in Buhari's Army and security Apparatus are Northerners who have naturally hatred for the Biafra and detest to hear about Biafra. Such a mission can only be leaked by high ranking officers because they are in the know. Junior officers only receive incomplete signal. By the time the information is complete, they are being monitored and even if they manage to pass across a message, it is too late. So which of the Northern officers would snitch? Non! Kanu was under constant surveillance immediately he was released on bail. It was an open secret. Am surprised you never heard of it.

I agree with you that our police is shambolic. But i dont agree with you that there was a time they were good. See, our police has always been corrupt and bad. Remember it was because of the entrenched bad name that made the government to change their black uniform grin. So imagine this police going after Armed Anini without the help of Army, Dss and others. It becomes a corruption party. smiley
Anini was never a national priority because since the inception of this country, national security priority allows involves the Army. Go and check!

Pls, Osama was not killed in a small house o. It was a big house. You can google it... And by the time they finally came for him, they had decimated many of his close lieutenants

I may have forgotten the size of the house. The point is, I don’t recall a squad of bodyguards or soldiers putting up resistance the day he was killed. Guerrilla leaders don’t rely on bodyguards to survive personally. They’re not like Hitler for whom it’s over when you decimate their army. The John-the-Baptist lieutenant you mentioned is by no means a given. Mullah Omar was never caught because he went with nothing—no internet, no phones, no passports, no media coverage, no cars, no dogs, no human beings (except maybe some family), nothing. Now, the one bandit that really impressed me with his level of intelligence is Evans. The only time I thought he wasn’t man was when he started singing and confessing the part of his own wife. But then I later read of the shocking tactics he alleges the police used on him. Evans evaded the police by leveraging technology as well as keeping his colleagues and foot soldiers at arm’s length.

And no, bin Ladin wasn’t caught because of who was killed. He was caught because of who was captured. The only exception is Prabhakaran who was killed along with the commander son once the Tamil Tigers’ final stronghold was captured. The Tigers were organised like a regular army which means the Sri Lankan Army knew where he was. Even Djokhar Dudayev, the Chechen rebel leader, who I thought would be killed once the Russians decimated his fighters was not. The Russians had to later assassinate him by missile after tracking his phone call signals.

Did Kanu get intelligence report that pythons were coming? I wasn’t there, but his people say he did and I find that highly plausible. A phone call is all it takes to tip someone off—there no was shutdown of network in Aba—and it doesn’t have to have come from Buhari’s inner circle. In any case, the soldiers were already deployed and causing some problems in the SE before that fateful day so it was probably a matter of time before they invaded Kanu’s home.

Yes, our police have been corrupt since the colonial days but I said they used to be functional. Anini was discussed at national security council meetings—his name was coming up in President Babangida’s daily security reports—that’s as national as you get. Yet the police were sent after him—because the police functioned. If you recall or read up on how he was caught, you see professional detective work. (I don’t believe for a second that the SSS weren’t sent after Anini, though. They were very professional in those days and we won’t have heard of it.) Fastforward to Osisikankwu—the army was sent to track and shoot him on sight. If it was today, Anini would have been hunted by the Army. Even the fact we sent the Army after IPOB, a group said to be generally unarmed, would be an embarrassment in a serious country. I heard the Army is currently deployed in over 30 states.

Stimulating exchange. Till next time. Ciao!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by EZEBEL: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
engrelvis:
Is nt hoookay o.our youth of today just believe everything v to settle through violence n war.no problem.Go n ask yr parents dat witness Nigeria civil war . there r better way kanu can go about dis n still achieve his aim.l was in US(Boston) when Osama strike.forgot their superpower status u need to c panic n fear in average American eyes.look at Syria n Libya.if dey had known dey would will nt v started their rebellion.luk at Brit exit.is being done peacefully. am in my forties n v travel out alot my submission is dis -no matter d violence u want to unleash is round table talk dat will end it.if I may digress another dangerous trend dat rearing its ugly head now is Yahoo.most average Nigerian youth dnt believe in hard work (who hard work help abi?) .no problem.Few yrs from now u will know d damage yahoo has done.

Like i said it is hoookay
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SuperOnyi: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
shocked

FFK?? No shame and dignity at all!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.