Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Eagle Springs Enterprise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eagle Springs Enterprise (3047 Views)

Vital Information About Eagle Springs Enterprise / Apply For Fresh Jobs At Alan & Grant Enterprise (3 Positions) / Onisabey Enterprise Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagle Springs Enterprise by Comradezack(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Please know about this company? I just got an interview message from them which read thus;

Thanks for your application to EAGLE SPRINGS ENTERPRISE.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to our office (MELITA PLAZA, 2ND FLOOR, SUITE A36, GARKI AREA 11, ABUJA) for an interview and to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.

You are required to come with the followings:

1. Two passport photograph

2. Means of identification ( I.D card, Voters card or Driving license)

3. Printout copy of this invitation letter

There will be oral and written test.

Date: Tuesday, 13th November 2018
Time: 10:00AM

Venue: Suite A36, 2nd Floor, Melita Plaza, Off Gimbya Street, Garki Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Accreditation starts from 9:45AM to 10:00AM.

Be punctual to avoid disqualification.

For enquiries and directions, call 08119616352.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Re: Eagle Springs Enterprise by Daheru(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
I got the same invitation too. But mine is scheduled for 15th. pls keep us updated on how things go today
Re: Eagle Springs Enterprise by Schiamzy: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Please was if GNLD? because I got same invite
Re: Eagle Springs Enterprise by Melviv: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Please who went for the interview
Re: Eagle Springs Enterprise by poundlander: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Please how did it go anybody?
Re: Eagle Springs Enterprise by 6ixfeet(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2019
Hello guys... Am supposed to have an intervie with the said enterprise on 23rd January 2019 but I jst saw a message from a nairalander dated 18th November 2018 saying they are online scammers who lure gullible job seekers to travel far distances and end up being told about pay and recharge...that its all about GNLD... Am suppose to travel now but a friend of mine is helping me confirm...i no want travel for nothing..here's my contact 08100619704

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment / Cobranet Nigeria Limited Interviee / Nnpc Text Through Phillips And Co On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.