Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' (55182 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by goldcoinhub: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson has taken to her Instagram page to reminisce on her life and browse on the past past decisions she made in her life, which she believed she could have done otherwise.

According to her, the only achievement she believed she has made was the birth of her daughter and not even her marriage to Billionaire Aku.

She then used the medium to enlighten Nigerians to always take their time before they finally conclude on deciding on anything they plan doing.

She wrote:

This weekend I spent a lot of time thinking and talking about past events in my life . My friends kept saying Dabota everything happens for a reason and you are who you are today because of all that has happened. But I said to them and myself NO!! I’m not soooo thankful.

I wish I made better decisions and was careful before getting involved with certain things and certain people . I wish I could see the future of how some of my poor decisions will stay hunting me , because they actually do.

Every time I win or do better it’s because I chose to and I took a right turn , not always because I’ve learned a lesson. The only thing I know is my mind and heart is just stronger, too strong for my own good, I’m almost not in touch with reality and strictly focused on pursuing goals and making sure everyone and everything around me is fine.

I miss being care free and the softness and innocence I used to have. I hate the fact that I have major trust issue and assume everyone has an ulterior motive around me . I mostly regret ever getting married in 2014 ( please keep all that lessons and whatever you think I got from it talk ) I hate the fact that I did !PERIOD!

The only I did right that keeps me going was making the decisions to go through with my pregnancy and have my child . My daughter is only thing I’ve done right in the world over 25 years of my life . That’s how I feel.

Be careful the decisions you make in life . This is a very stern warning , everything you do has a consequence that only you will experience in way only you can understand . BE VERY CAREFUL !
HAVE A GREAT WEEK !

https://lailasnews.com/i-regret-ever-making-some-past-decisions-in-my-life-dabota-lawson/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by DealPickers: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Oh great. So Instagram is your diary.
Everyone makes decisions daily. Bad ones and good ones. We should always strive to make ones that we won't regret.

Example of a good decision is choosing to buy one or both of the plots for sale in Simawa. 2 separate plots of land in Garden Of Eden Estate (Simawa Phase 1), by Redemption Camp, which my guy is giving away at a ridiculously low price of only 1.2m each because he needs the money! Verifiable title papers, all legit.

You can buy one or both. Call Samuel on 09055138965. Offer is limited to just the 2 plots.

Current official Price by the estate is 3m. And increasing. (Google it).
Talk about a sweet deal, right? Call Samuel. 09055138965.

That is a good choice, which no one can ever regret making.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by praizblog: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmm thats great retrace ur steps

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
shocked

59 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by 3millionia: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear we got no time for story that touches the heart.

Sure slay Qqueens will gladly take your place. notime

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
But you don't regret chopping his money okwaya?

Stupid girl angry

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Bawizzo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beauty queens and the gram sha!!!
U got married to an old man all for the glamours and the la vida loca lifestyle..

No time for regrets, since yhu are one of those who choose to cry in a Range Rover than live happily in a Peugeot 505

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Dpharisee: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
The Rich also Cry!

She must have dumped somebody she loved thinking that money can buy her the love and care she desired.
Life can be unfair sometimes

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Madam u must be mad

14 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by flex04(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by huntax(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
She married for the money and then realised that this life isn't all about money. But still, people coming behind won't learn.

60 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by lielbree: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Look on the bright side girl

Before you broke bastards will masturbate over her post, remember there are more miserable poor couples than there are rich ones.

Is better to cry in a ferarri than a gutter!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by zombieTRACKER: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Money is not everything

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by abbaapple: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
angry

Is this news huh?!
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lazy thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by baby124: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol. See her and her papa husband. So funny. See disgrace now, when these old men will not be content with their old wives and grandchildren. At 70 you want to understand and live the life of a 25yr old. Old fool.

10 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by LOWPEAK: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hahahahaaa lol

What a poetic justice... Continue in your greed and rub yourself of potential human rights and freedom....

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by sunnysnow: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Mursz: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
All that glitters isn’t gold.

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Ibcrown(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm here if you need help
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Dacronym(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is this Person really 25yrs? That's my question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
All that glitters in not gold, says the old wise adage.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by AndLeo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
She is just an ungrateful bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by DaddiNick(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Eyah.

That's why in life you always need to be humble. I remember back then in the UK I was dating her younger sister and a lot of people advised me on how rude and high shouldered this Dabota was but I didn't care. But the first time she met me right in her house with her younger sister laid down on the chair with her head on my laps and I was just watching a movie nothing more, I couldn't have imagined the way she looked down on me as shit. Probably because I was just a humble student without billions and expected her sister to roll with billionaires children.
When I heard she got married to an old billionaire I wasn't surprised because that has been her goal in life. But now the shocking thing is how the marriage didn't last obviously because its not all about the billions but the fact that she never built her mind on true love but on the money.
Such a beautiful girl that threw away genuine love from good guys all because of fame and money.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by Achorise: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mary your age bracket you said noo
Mary money,you said yes.
You see money is not everything.
If you are in your purpose,nothing you do will be regretted.
Please girls,find purpose not husband.
In your purpose,you will find the right husband.
Ask Celine Dion.

12 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by timileyinolawuyi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
TRY MORE

Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by millionboi2: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
I thought thy said money is everything?

How can u regret marrying a billionaire.
Re: Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' by kikiwendy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry for you dear but marriage is not a bed of roses and even if you're regretting your marriage social media is not a place for you to lament

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos] / Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.