Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? (402 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Mr. Incredible Just Responded To Vector's Diss Tracks. / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? by JayCynic(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Here with my guys at the Muson Center and there's a debate that Falz is better than M.I Abaga. Growing up in the Southside, I always thought Jude as the best Nigerian rapper ever, and now that there are many Yoruba guys in this argument, Im thinking maybe their belief is bias and based on tribe. In my opinion, Falz is a good rapper but not yet on Abaga's level, these guys are calling Falz the best on the claim that he is realer and more conscious than M.I. but we all know that no one can beat M.I when it comes to rap. Here's my scale for determining and comparing the better rapper of the two

Lyricism - M.I
Flow - M.I
Storytelling - Falz
Punchlines - M.I
Delivery - Tied
Albums/Mixtapes-M.I

So on my own scale Jude is better than Falz on many standards, and is better. What are your thoughts?
Re: M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
It's like comparing Anthony Joshua with Mr Ibu sad

M.I is better wink
Re: M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? by Icesy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Its comparing a god and a human

M.I is in a class of his own
Re: M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? by NOC1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
who is this person comparing MI with Falz on rap?

My man MI is way way ahead of Falz
Re: M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? by dangoteinlaw: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
What kind of insult is this again nah? Okay op let me ask u Kanye West and lil pump who's a better rapper

(1) (Reply)

[video] Runtown – Oh Oh Oh (lucie) / (GVN) Golden Voice Nigeria Inspirational Gospel Music / Meet Bobby Frank Mix The Best Sound Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.