Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards (3117 Views)

The Abomination - Episode 14 (semi Final) / The Man I Married - Episode 14 / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hey Nairalanders ? Am pleased to inform you that this is my time at writing anything. Please forgive my mediocrity and learning the hops of this. Please read and comment and critic. Thanks lots.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's pov

When Kaaka and I returned from the hospital, mother asked me freshen up and prepare for dinner and her motions were gentler in fear of agitating both of us.

I was preposterous! How could I humiliate myself because of other people. Twisting off the stem of a melon won't make it sweet! I tried to be patient and understanding to the people I thought valued me but I reaped betrayal and deceit.

This was the new me ! In my previous life Xander used to call me fat, pig and a chubby cow. But now in 2008, I still looked good before I drained all my sorrows and regrets in food. My everything my body was still tight . So when I got out of the bathroom Xander was in the room gazing at me like a boy seeing a naked hot model the very first time. I noticed but I pretended to be oblivious of the whole situation. When I eventually turned I gasped dramatically and the towel fell off.
"Xandy! Wha... Are yo....what ...what are you doing...." I stammered picking up the towel. When I saw him gulping I inwardly rolled my eyes. Typical Xander!

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were in here" I said shyly. He came back to his senses and sneered.
" Of cause am here ain't my lawful Wedded wife!? And hurry Sage has been busy preparing you something to eat to cheer you up. So let's not keep her waiting" he said with deprecated expression and sighed. I cordially told;

"Hun! Let's stop show kaaka that we don't get along! Considering you're messing around with my sister, this isn't much to ask!" I said tamping down my emotions as I enunciated every word. He listened diligently and opened his mouth but I spoke again;

"Xander , don't worry! I will give you a divorce, I know it's what you want , believe me this scum marriage has caused me nothing bu......" I said gritting my teeth. I gripped my kneecap tightly, because i was seated on the bed. The words sliding off the tip of my tongue, I regained my wits and closed my mouth.

" Now channel those emotions of disgust you have for into temporary fake love" I said trotting away from the bed. I UnCloth in front of him without caring for his glance on my body .
After dressing up we moved to the dinning area hand in hand , when Sage saw us her smile immediately stiffened and she grinded her teeth and looked down in sneer and disgust.
She gave me a cursory glance and flared her nostrils at Xander. Mother gave her a cautionary look . When I see all my few enemies gathered on the same table, suddenly I want to strangle one by one. But that would be to good for them. They spurned me,then I will spurn them. They thought the my body was dirty ,then I would think they're dirty too. I will disgrace them while cordially whispering.

Then Sage's minion Keke says something that I didn't care to listen to . Mother brags about the bushera and my favorite food but I know she is scheming something. Just like in my previous life when I came back from the hospital, she planned that potbellied cripple Matozo Boniface to rape and dishonor my woman chaste. But I woke up and screamed before he could do his worst ,but the harm was already done. Xander witness him leaving my room while he was coming from Sage's room opposite mine. Sage gave a contented stare and pretended to be embarrassed by m predicament. Mother hid her satisfaction smug under her sniveling muttering.

Now the sense of déjà vu , flushed my face. This time, we will see!
I disguise my anger in drinking the bushera. My ignorance and stupidity was loathing.
Before the meal I had instructed my maid to spike the drinking water in the jug that Xander will drink. She figured that it was to charm my husband and she didn't ask questions and I cautioned to keep it a secret.
LBmujuni3:
Hey Nairalanders ? Am pleased to inform you that this is my time at writing anything. Please forgive my mediocrity and learning the hops of this. Please read and comment and critic. Thanks lots.
Since mother's attention was on the spiked bushera,she didn't care about anything else. But since the spiked bushera didn't work on me in my previous life I figured the same. And the poison they fed me for three years didn't kill me till later .
I made sure Kaaka mother didn't drink the same water. And as I look closely Sage is already zonked out on the drug that increases sexual urges. I got it from the hospital when Kaaka when to pay the bill.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's pov

When I noticed that mother was about to see Sage's queer behavior, she was googling her eyes at Xander and snorting at me . I asked mother about my maternal relatives just to stir some emotions, and she didn't disappoint, she choked and coughed after hearing the statement. She avoided my eyes and furrowed her brows. She opened and closed her mouth. Kaaka, came to her rescue and ordered me to bed in a placating tone. I coiled my arm in Xander's impetuously trotted out. I cringed just by touching him.

I felt my skin burning with hatred and anger Everytime I pretended to be in love with the pest!
And he seemed to play with part well. My emotions were impassive, either happy or sad , but on the side I was drowning in rage and combustive loathe.

I would clench my fist and draw blood in my palm just to stay in check. When we reached the room Xander was stoked was the incense of the drug that he gulped during dinner to avoid the awkward situation. Before I could gather my thoughts Sage leaped into my room without knocking. She looked around glaringly without saying anything and suddenly sobbed.

Xander ran to her and soothed her . I cleared my throat to get their attention. We have been married for 3 years and we have never slept together. I have always known about their relationship but I pretended to not know and they also kept it that way till i caught them yesterday after father's burial.she feigned grief and Xander was there to console her by making out with her .

And Sage knew I was coming to that direction and she clung into him like bug. Sage has always managed to prevent Xander and I from getting together. She always comes up with some ridiculous issue that confuses Xander's three leg.

"Sage! Would you like to sleep in my room with me? Xandy can bunk with James "

I said gleaming.
I know she thinks am docile but she will get what is coming to her.
"Oh sis! You don't mind!?" She said pouting and sighed contentedly thinking she has outsmarted me.

I chuckle disguising contempt. I seat on the bed because she was basically dozing in while standing. You have to respect the power of jealousy. Even when she is out if it on enticing drugs she wants to soil my moment! She actually lessened my hassle. How was I going to carry her here with mother roaming around.

On the other hand Xander's libido had reached its combustion because he was starting to feel my thigh. How rude!

I put him down the bed with Sage and in that moment I heard foot steps coming. I leap over , between the sofa and the bed and hid .

James opened the door with ease and wasted no time,by picking Xander from the bed. He must have thought that I was the one groaning next to Xander. He didn't even spare a glance at the silhouette in bed.
. He put him on his shoulder and grunted clenching his teeth. Carried him to the opposite room ,sage's room. I suppressed the urge to burst out and laugh loudly. My work is being done by them.
Tsk tsk tsk
I look at Sage who was sleeping like log and moaning silently. I pick my phone from the drawer and set the video camera. I hid in the store which is always open because in the village, one steals from anyone.

The store was packed with maize corns , sacks of beans and millet. It basically smelt like pesticides and fertilizers. I sat and waited for nearly an hour before Boniface Matozo strolled leisurely inside the room on a wheelchair. I had to give it him for such enthusiasm!

To maneuver around with the wheelchair alone on inaccessible ground is commendable for a cripple!

Even in the darkness I still see his evil grin as he pushed the door and opened with ease.
Am stunned at how my own mother can scheme against me like this!

And the remorse I was feeling was tossed out of my mind. They will get what is coming to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Since my rebirth, last night was the first time I slept well without those vicious nightmares about my innocent child that was malicious murdered by those sewer scums.

I snuggled with Kaaka after recording of the horrific rape that Boniface Matozo, enoyed tremendously. Don't get me wrong, I condemn rape against women but this was premeditated by mother against me. I couldn't wait and watching for that disgusting creep, to violent and I hail for help from the same hypocrites. My previous life taught me one thing, and that was the cold , ruthless and cruel reality. Not be soft towards your enemies, soft meant it was easier for me to be lenient. so when I woke up, kaaka was not besides me. I was about to snarl at the maid when I had voices.

The moment mother saw me ,she snapped her eyes in shock, opened and closed her mouth without saying anything. She pointed at me stammering about how I looked fresh and sturdy. The look on her face was priceless when I told her that Sage slept in my room.

Her eyebrows knitted ,her lips twitched in anger ,she grinded her teeth and clenched her gomesi viciously. Though she was smiling,there was a nipping chill in her eyes.

" Gologoza! Stop kidding! What do you mean by Sage slept in your room!?"she asked feebly . She paid no heed to kaaka, stoically grabbing me by my elbow.
Traces of a bitter grudge could be seen in her face
"Mother! Take it easy! You're hurting me!" I feigned grievance. My words were very strategic. I will let everyone see their frivolity.
Kaaka's face frosted over. Her personality was lofty .
" Mugole! I see your bed side manners are uncouth!"
"Now let go of my grandchild!" She said the first sentence very sensibly,but the latter held a disguised sneer. The maid's motions became even gentler in fear to agitated the situation.
"Hey ! Young girl! Wake Sage up , we have a long day before us!" She said scrutinizing mother's face.
"No! I...I...I.mean no...uh..uh .lemme go ...Wake her up!" Blurted out unwittingly. I suppressed the giggles that were threatening to thud.
Everyone was stunned by her sudden change of tune.

"Mother, relax! Am sure Sage slept like a baby because the layout of the room was top notch.she begged me to share the room with her" I said soothingly.

Mother instead snorted and sneered at me but again said nothing.

"But if that is the case where did your husband sleep then? You left him in the room with Sage? That room was organised by me for the married couple,why change without my knowledge?" She said mockingly.

Hearing mother's long-winded grumbling, kaaka sighed and patted me soothingly. She moved hastily to open the door where Sage spent the night. Mother tried to refute but Kaaka was already treading faster.

In that minute a squealing noise was heard followed by a shrieking sound in the opposite room. The door was bust open and Xander came out half naked , followed by Sage's friend ,Keke, wrapped in nothing but a skimpy towel. She smacked her lips and pouted cutely at Xander who was avoiding eye contact.

At the corner of my eye ,I saw mother sighing with relief and her face beaming with joy and sadness at the same time. She squirmed away from the confusion and entered the room where Sage was, and closed the door behind her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE

Luann's POV

Kaaka was stunned that she growled,and sniffed in a deprecating way and snarled at Xander.

"What kind of disgusting display of disrespectful shenigans are these? Are you that frail minded that you had to get it out of your funk before your wife recovers from grieving?"

She scolded and ridiculed Xander. She launched a scathing attack on his his weak character insinuating that the weaker the character,the weaker the innuendo performance.

Xander was so shocked to defend himself. He kept stealing glanced at me, with traces of despair. Did he want me to rescue him?

How willful !

I just kept a calm demeanor. I didn't expect the whole shebang to blow up at the same time. Now mother is trying to use this window to escape this riveting moment.

Keke was still high on the incentive drugs ,that she didn't know what was happening around her. Xander was glaring at her with beam razor eyes .

" What are you still parading here for!?"
"Go wash off your shame and guilt. And you ! Shameless girl, get out of my face before I throw you out unclad!"

She said gritting her teeth. And when she braced me and pacified me. I didn't let go. I sighed and let all my worries pend.

" My dear child! You have been undermined to the level? How didn't you tell me child!"

". Huh? Why did you tell me that you were suffering like this in that house? If he can do this here , unremorsefully and disrespectfully ....uh.. Luann?"

She was spiraling. And she isn't lying about the disrespect and remorse. People like Xander and Sage lacked the fibre of humanity. And when you wish wrong to others, wrong will done to you or by yourself.

In my previous life ,when these unfortunate circumstances happened to me, it seemed like I was leaving in purgatory. Now it is retribution!

" Kaaka! Maybe....."

" Maybe! Which maybe? Don't be a nitwit! I can't tolerate such uncouthness!"

She scolded and scoffed at Both Xander and Keke.
"Now call that flair girl,Sage! After all this ruckus,she still isn't awake! ?" She said knitting her forehead. She then looked around and her expression darken.

"With all this going on your mother dispersed!" She remarked mockingly.

She immediately started banging on the door. I imagined mother and Sage panicking at the sight in the room and us on their escape path. My room had no back door, the window had iron bars that no one can fit to escape. So basically,they had no way to hide . But I can't allow my grandmother to blind her eyes with such a sight!
She might faint from all these occurrences. She is already giving me that elder wise glance, she must have noticed the change of aura in me.

I don't want my enemies to have it easy. The revenge will be slow and nerve racking.
LBmujuni3:
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Since my rebirth, last night was the first time I slept well without those vicious nightmares about my innocent child that was malicious murdered by those sewer scums.

I snuggled with Kaaka after recording of the horrific rape that Boniface Matozo, enoyed tremendously. Don't get me wrong, I condemn rape against women but this was premeditated by mother against me. I couldn't wait and watching for that disgusting creep, to violent and I hail for help from the same hypocrites. My previous life taught me one thing, and that was the cold , ruthless and cruel reality. Not be soft towards your enemies, soft meant it was easier for me to be lenient. so when I woke up, kaaka was not besides me. I was about to snarl at the maid when I had voices.

The moment mother saw me ,she snapped her eyes in shock, opened and closed her mouth without saying anything. She pointed at me stammering about how I looked fresh and sturdy. The look on her face was priceless when I told her that Sage slept in my room.

Her eyebrows knitted ,her lips twitched in anger ,she grinded her teeth and clenched her gomesi viciously. Though she was smiling,there was a nipping chill in her eyes.

" Gologoza! Stop kidding! What do you mean by Sage slept in your room!?"she asked feebly . She paid no heed to kaaka, stoically grabbing me by my elbow.
Traces of a bitter grudge could be seen in her face
"Mother! Take it easy! You're hurting me!" I feigned grievance. My words were very strategic. I will let everyone see their frivolity.
Kaaka's face frosted over. Her personality was lofty .
" Mugole! I see your bed side manners are uncouth!"
"Now let go of my grandchild!" She said the first sentence very sensibly,but the latter held a disguised sneer. The maid's motions became even gentler in fear to agitated the situation.
"Hey ! Young girl! Wake Sage up , we have a long day before us!" She said scrutinizing mother's face.
"No! I...I...I.mean no...uh..uh .lemme go ...Wake her up!" Blurted out unwittingly. I suppressed the giggles that were threatening to thud.
Everyone was stunned by her sudden change of tune.

"Mother, relax! Am sure Sage slept like a baby because the layout of the room was top notch.she begged me to share the room with her" I said soothingly.

Mother instead snorted and sneered at me but again said nothing.

"But if that is the case where did your husband sleep then? You left him in the room with Sage? That room was organised by me for the married couple,why change without my knowledge?" She said mockingly.

Hearing mother's long-winded grumbling, kaaka sighed and patted me soothingly. She moved hastily to open the door where Sage spent the night. Mother tried to refute but Kaaka was already treading faster.

In that minute a squealing noise was heard followed by a shrieking sound in the opposite room. The door was bust open and Xander came out half naked , followed by Sage's friend ,Keke, wrapped in nothing but a skimpy towel. She smacked her lips and pouted cutely at Xander who was avoiding eye contact.

At the corner of my eye ,I saw mother sighing with relief and her face beaming with joy and sadness at the same time. She squirmed away from the confusion and entered the room where Sage was, and closed the door behind her
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

I suddenly faked a sullen look on my face and yelped incredulously.

"Kaaka! Xander's family will arrive very soon. Shouldn't we prepare for them some refreshments and snacks !?"

Kaaka sighed , her expression was neither sorrowful nor joyous. Instead, she was contemplative.

" After the scene we have just seen you still want to give face to your in-laws !? Child, you magnanimity is infinite" kaaka said ill-temperedly
. Her forehead wrinkled and she touched her forehead suppressing her anger and frustration.

" Hey you ? Young lady! Finish morning chores and help and direct other maids to prepare and organize the scenery for our expected guests"

" And call that unfilial child, Xander to come to my presence, after washing off that putrid stench that was assailing my nose!" She said looking at the maid who in turn nodded meekly like a kitten.

" Oh, and young lady! Paraphrase everything to him"
Kaaka straightened her collar and strutted off. The maid nervously hesitated and glanced at me shyness. I think she was contemplating on how she will say such rebuking words to her boss's husband. She became twitchy , she looked bullied with her eyes wide.

" Jessica! Stop sulking like a child and do what you're told to! " I retorted calmly and coldly . She hurriedly walked away.

I sighed inwardly and knocked again incoherently.
"Mother, Sage! I know you're both in there, so please open the door . Am alone here and am not leaving till you do! Kaaka....." I said while knocking on the door. And it was abruptly opened. The long strong hand pulled me in and closed the door on a whim.

The room and basically destroyed. It seemed a strong wind twirled in the room. Sage was wrapped in the bedding like a mummy. Mother was pacing in the room red eyed with all her veins showing on her face and the nose sweating. She lifted her gomesi and charged at James like a wounded warrior.
Wait! James!? How is James here? In this room? When did he enter ?
I didn't wait for her to act ,so I cleared my throat and bulged with surprise.

"Oh my! What happened here? Sage what did you do to my room?"
Sage fretted and cried hysterically.
Mother glares at me,the hatred was as thick as blood and sunk deep into her bones and her right hand was trembling.

" You! You did this!" She said accusingly in a muffled voice. She was breathing loudly her ears turning red.
I startled and held my chest and gasped.

"What!" I said incredulously and stammered sniveling. I had moved Kaaka away from this scandal and mess cause this might result into serious repercussions. A gentleman's revenge is never late hence goes the saying. I wanted to see mother's tormented face after flirting with disaster and now it came knocking on her favorite child's door.
How laughable!

"Why did you exchange rooms with Sage ! Thus shouldn't have happened if....." She retorted and her mouth twisted into a sneer and traces of anger visible in her eyes.

"What do you mean by that!? Was this planned against me!? This you mean ...oh I see." I said after scrutinizing the bed

" So this is why you didn't want to open the door? The strong of......is wafting up everywhere! It must have been a toiling night! "

" But I must ask, is this why you were hell bent on sleeping in my room with him?! James? Oh dear sister! I thought your plate was full with many admirers, I..." I said smacking my lips chuckling shyly.

"Gologoza! Shut your mouth you evil child!" Mother snarled at me.
Sage sniffed in a deprecating way and grimace rose in her voice as she pointed at James.
" He drugged me and raped me and you were in cahoots with him, why would you give me your room Willy nilly?"

She was stupefied. Mother and Sage were loathsome human beings. The things they dislike should not exist; all of it was a personal affront. And so should be destroyed and trampled on.

I laughed hysterically holding my stomach and suddenly wetted my eyes and melted in emotions.
Mother's face was full of wrath when she yelled at me and yanked my hand.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

" Mum! You see what I have been saying?! She is mocking me ! She schemed against me! To hurt my reputation"

"She is so willful! Just because Xander loves me! Mum please do something am wronged and she is there Laughing like a bubble headed nincompoop!"

She said sourly. She curled her lips downward disdainfully and looked at me with contempt and disgust.
Mother paced again with pensive and serious expression on her face

"Tsk tsk tsk! You're drenching your reputation with dog crap all by yourself, dear sister"

" When I found you sucking face with my husband, I ended up in the hospital but you! You're here wantonly pleasing James in my room. My husband, whom you claim loves you to pieces spent the night with your minion Keke!"
I said deadpan.

They say that it is easier to change mountains and rivers than to revise one's character. I expected much from Sage . And I counted on it.
I kept my calm , unreactive demeanor as I bristled every word.

" What! Stop lying! Xander can never cheat on me with that ...." She was panicking and dazing when I interrupted her with a hand clap.
Pa pa pa pa pa
" Wow! How cute! You're more worried about Xander's indiscretions , do you know that Xander is married to me!? And am not that worked up"
I said mockingly and her face became crimson. The concern I had felt for her wholly dissipated.

" Gologoza! Please stop tormenting your sister! I always knew that you were jealous of her but I didn't know that it was this bad! That creep has destroyed her life because of you! I...." She said , every word was piercing me ruthlessly like a bullet. So I stamped my foot down squirmed towards the door.
I have always been an obedient and reverent child to mother just to match up to Sage's standards. I received no approval. There was only endless comparison and despise.
I had always been positive,kind and unwilling to assume the worst in people, however I had no idea that it was this mindset that caused a tragedy.
I suddenly felt my scalp prickling and I turned abruptly and faced them with no emotion and smiled coldly. Approaching Sage who was huddling up in the corner. She crossed her arms in front of her like a defiant child. Indicating her lack of sense of security. Her brows furrowed and from nowhere mother leaped between us.

" I have had enough of this slandering me maliciously without proof. You're supposed to be my mother, and protect me from things like this but No! You instead,scheme against me "
Sage cut in glaringly before mother could even say anything, she glibbed on while trying to get back her confidence

"What have I ever done to you, to hate me this much!? Huh? Am stupefied by your accusations! Why would you think I would do such a thing to my own sister!!!. Yes, she is a piece of work who aggressively wants everything that I hold dear. But am not that vindictive"

" But you know what I don't care anymore! Your bad personality and language, I am very reluctant to admit that you are my mother or sister!"

I said matter-of-factly , and James snorted. He had not said anything since I entered the room. I gave him a cursory glance and walked out banging the door behind me.
I instigated the whole thing and dinged their faces in dust unexpectedly just as a warning. To mother's constant schemes. I know they will come back with a bang. And I will be ready.
Am no longer that wanton and ignorant child they used to bully .

As I get out I collide with Xander who seemed erratic and cranky.
I flicked away his hand and squirmed away. But he mutters;

"Oh Lu! It is just you! Phew! Have you seen Sage?"

"N...I...... Nevermind! Kaaka wants to see the both of us...so....u.."

THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
THE REBORGE

"Men! This is 1000 folds crazier than what Mama Sage had planned for the other daughter!"
He said . He yawned and sneered languidly.

" I can't believe a mother would scheme against her own child like that!?"
He was puzzled and felt a bit eerie. He felt a sick quiver inside and retched .

" Jab! Watch it bro! You're spouting your undigested cassava on my shoes and pants"

He bristled at him and gagged. They watched everything that went on last night . The two silhouettes disappeared in the quiet of the night . A clatter of footsteps was heard when they stealthily squirmed away and their voices cutting across the tranquility of the night.

"You made sure that no one saw you!?" The boss said erratic and cranky. It was a night of fatigue .

" Yes boss! The younger daughter of Mzee Gologoza was drugged ! And her sister taught the footage of Mzee Boniface Matozo mole......" Jab was saying when the boss interrupted him.

" You're saying the elder sister drugged her sister and set up that disgusting old creep to rape her?!"
He asked impetuously. Standing up from the couch to reveal his chiseled face. His lips pursed and brows knitted. It seemed that he was a bit displeased.

" Boss! I don't think the trap was meant for the younger sister but somehow the scheme was flipped by the elder sister.
Who is always quite and obedient.
It seems their mother was the mastermind of the whole shebang. Because she used that jerk James and she was there overseeing everything"
Jab explained and he glanced at his partner,his eyes insolently with the intention to investigate more.

The boss clenched his fists, squeezed his chin frowning. The mania look left his face suddenly. A derisive sneer appeared instead.

" So you did what I asked to do?" The boss asked pridefully.
Jab bowed his head and nodded and his heart throbbed as he recalls how the room was ransacked by Boniface Matozo. And Sage was on the bed groaning and moaning unconsciously.
They're the ones that sneaked on James who had just seen over Boniface Matozo to his chauffeur ,the drugged him and threw him on the bed with Sage.
The boss yawned and sneered languidly, his cold gaze was cast upon Jab.

" Lemme hope he will not find any left trail!? And keep an eye on Gologoza Luann. She may not be stupid and naive as we thought. Procrastinate all other schedules" he asked smiling rubbing his hand together. Jab and partner were rendered speechless and dumbstruck.

Boss hardly smiles. And he never cares about women. He always says women were prone to completely nonsensical thoughts, so why placate them.

" Boss. Boss...boss what have you said? I have misheard you! Am still shell shocked from all the shenigans ,so it seems I heard you say that....."

"Jabril! Did I stutter? Stop your rambling and get on with it." Th boss strained his voice but his face remained impassive.

"Oh boss's how about how husband, Xander?" Blurted out

"Jabril ! Do what you're told without incoherent rambling. Looking for bones in chicken eggs, hearing the rain in the wind ,and seeing the wind in the rain! Are we?"
He chanted with the smug of satisfaction.

Jabril stared at him blankly, confused and frustrated. His lips twitched imperceptibly . He cleared his voice and swayed away humming to himself after realisation drowned on him.

THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

After what seemed like infinite struggle of moving my body from the ground. I eventually clutched on the bed post, I grunted biting my bottom lip that I tasted my blood.

I sat down with a huff and looked at the entire room in shambles.
My whole body is sore and my lips seem to be swollen. My throat is dry that I can't even gulp without groaning.
My mind is vague, I hear a growl next to where I was seated. I was startled that my heart was trembling.

When the people moved and snapped his eyes open and fell off the bed in fright, I yelped incredulously.

"You! Wha...... Ja..... Oh m....." Was all I could mutter . I fretted and cried , while pulling the bed sheet to my Bossom.

"No! It can't be! No!"

"What the hell are you doing here!? Did you put your filthy hands on me!? You disgusting scumbag!"

" Jesus! No! You raped me!!!!"
I was clearly having an emotional breakdown. Or this is an illusion! that's the best explanation. Why do James be in the same room as me naked coincidentally when I have also been sexually drilled and manhandled!
Then realisation soaked in me, I was filled with the amalgamation of disgust and despair emotions.

My heart was thudding in my chest when i heard the knock on the door .I nearly vomited my heart.
I looked at James with an incredulous expression. All along he was just flushed , confused and scratching him head .

After few minutes of trepidation and fear ,mother charged in, in a fluster. Well would look at that!
The door wasn't even locked!
She hastily closed the door behind.
I sniffed my nose and squatted hurriedly with shame and sobbed pitifully.
Her face was sullen and trembling hands reached for me but I pull away , I felt disgusting. It was trivial matter ,for one's mother.

Her lips trembled and traces of regret flashed in her eyes.
Without being rational, I rebuked James.

She gritted her teeth and launched at James.

" You rapist ! How can you do this to me ..... Oh my..... To her...!
If you wanted sex soo badly why didn't you go with the plan!? Jesus! James! What have you done?how did this happen? Why is Gologoza unscathed?! You're completely useless!
You did this to my daughter!
And Boniface Matozo?! Did you take turns...!
She was spiraling while sniveling. She continued hitting James inthe chest.

"Mama ! What! You knew about this!? You planned this? Oh my Gosh! "
" And what do you mean by Boniface Matozo? That cripple? He.....you mean he rape me? Oh dear Lord ,mama! What have you done to me?"

I cried uncontrollably,mucus drenching the bed sheet.
Am so doomed!
Boniface Matozo is Xander's uncle!
I clenched my fists and growled.
I felt a sick quiver inside my stomach.
That idiot is so gross, the image of him touching me sickens me.
Before I could gather my thoughts. Another knock was heard. I stepped back vigilantly
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE

Xander's POV

" Lu! Please wait ! Can we at least talk! What are......" I said and paused to collect my thoughts not to provoke the situation horribly. She turned and looked at my hand with disgust. She flicked away my hand and sneered.

She stares at me with unrecognizable expression of cold contempt. I can't say I blame her but it isn't my fault that all women want a piece of me. But am into Sage!

" Namara Xander! Don't worry about what ama tell Kaaka or your family!" She said smiling, she folded her arms on her chest and sighed.

" I hate drama! So we'll stay together for a year to convince my family and yours , after that we'll divorce over a clause of me not being able to have kids. We'll then go our separate ways" she said without blinking.

" That shouldn't be hard!" She said and strode off without looking back.

I was flabbergasted that I found myself running after her. I suddenly clenched her in anger and resentment. I firmly shook her shoulder to snap back to reality.

She instead flicked away my arms and stomped her foot.

" Lu, what do you mean by this!? You found me making out with your sister and all you say or do is this?!" I blurted out gritting my teeth.

" Don't throw dramatics my way, Xander! I know when am not wanted. Your were expecting tears , hysterics, mini cat fights. I have a thing called pride" she said calmly and genuinely perplexed.
I knew she loved me! Oh did she?

I thought she would be crying and begging me to stop the frolicking . With her sister. And the debacle of Keke few minutes ago. I thought she would be hysterically wailing but surprisingly her Kaaka is more upset than her.
Is she pretending!
She was unnaturally calm, unruffled and collected.

" What the hell is wrong with you! I have just slept with another woman after your sister and all you could say is this?! Are you okay?
Do you know what this means?
That I don't love you at all!
I love your sister more!
Cry, throw things at me , fight me for Bleep's sake! Be like a fucking betrayed wife!" I rambled, veins bulging on my forehead.

" And what does that have to do with me! Marry whomever you want and have kids. I thought you would be happy since am taking the initiative to make your path easier!"
She said with a cold dismissal. She flung at me . I immediately felt this vague unwanted clutch on my heart. She said all this as if the act was too cheap and expected for her to bother about.

" What the hell is wrong with Lu? Normal women don't brush off this! You're to detached from reality that you might ....." I choked.

" What? Was it too casual for you or too blunt? She said mockingly.

" Don't put on this cold façade! " I said snorting

"Did you expect us to be best friends for life after this?
Huh?
You were anticipating on my tears , my anger. I hate to bust your bubble but you're not that! Unlike other women I use my eyes and don't flinch when face to face with truth!" She said , her eyes frosted and walked towards the main house.

I was flushed to say the least. I clenched my fists analyzing the meaning in her words. This isn't the wife I married three years ago!
Now she wants a divorce!
She used to be sweet, kind and ever smiling.
She always tried to appease me.

THE REBORGE
Xander's POV

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
THE REBORGE
Xander's POV

She used to chippy, kind and always smiling.she used o follow me everywhere when we were in high school and my friends nicknamed her , "tishengera" (sugar fly)
She would pack pancakes ( obubanda) in her uniform pockets just for me. It was nauseating and gross but she was relentless. She didn't care about what everyone said.

One time , she gave me her solution paper in the exam to copy from her but I failed to give it back to her in time . So I just wrote my name on her paper and handed it in as mine. She was panicking and stupefied that she failed to write another paper , so she meekly forfeited like a kitten.

I grin evily just by just reminiscing about the past and I yearn to sway back and face smack myself.

As I watch her as her walks away , I don't know what to do with the simmering anger, shame and guilt that creep up Everytime I see her since she lashed at me. This is all new to me. She is always been timid and submissive.

Am brought back to my surroundings by a rough jab to my waist. I grunt and furrow my brows , I sharply turn and clenched my fists in frustration.

" What!"
I grumbled discontentedly, and came face to face with the person I loathe most as of now.

"Keke!"

"You're still here!?! Besides that why are you clinging onto me!? " I asked her gritting my teeth , suppressing the urge to choke her out. Clearly this slowpoke doesn't know she has just wrecked havoc when Sage finds her here clinging on me. But she continued looking at me coolingly , very close in my personal space.

Sage can be as sweet as you want her to be but again as crazy as deranged jealous girlfriend.

It is one of the reasons I fell in love with her. Her enthusiasm for things she loves and hates is directly proportional.

And Sage looks fragile and delicate, her long neck makes her look real vulnerable. Her air of fragility makes me feel extra masculine.

Which is how I recall her vulnerability last night and am still stupefied and pondering on how I ended up with her friend, Keke. I was comforting Sage in our room ,
So how did I teleport to Sage's room and fornicate!

Maybe this pest, Keke drugged me!

She always have been after me.

I gnash my teeth to rebuttal her, immediately she melts down with emotions. Tears flowing down her cheeks and she incoherently rambles unintelligently.

I stare at her bluntly, confused and I started scratching my head , awe on what to do. She fell in my chest sobbing , her whole body was shaking and I did the gentlemanly thing and patted on her head.

The clattering of footsteps and swaying of clothes as people approached made her pause her sobbing, her face immediately stiffened and she turned to look at the expressionless Sage standing behind her.

She clenching her fist and sweat on her forehead boiling, she squinted her eyes and in a flash of light , Keke and Sage were entangled together in a vicious cat fight.

The bed sheet that Sage was wrapped in was torn into patches.

I wonder how I didn't notice that my parents had arrived and in company with uncle Boniface Matozo, who was shamefully gnashing his lips while staring at Luann.

Luann was standing next to Kaaka calmly and she laughed in a slightly sluggish manner.

My brows were twitchy when Dad gave me his famous wrath face.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

After I vented my anger, sadness, resentment and frustration of a lifetime. My throat felt parched and sore. My heartbeat throbbed to the point of busting out of my chest. My eyes reddened and I was about to sniffle and cry vulnerably. But I choked back all those feelings! I had cried a lot in my previous lifetime. He doesn't deserve my tears.

I used to think that if he was around, that would be enough regardless of where I was . I would follow him everywhere and did everything that he required me to do. His friends would even joke that I can lick his feet if he asked me to.

They even started calling me ' Tishengera' because i was buzzing around him constantly, when am not even pleasant to the eyes.

Everything I did was based on a prerequisite of what he liked. I purposely suppressed my own needs and likes.

How pathetic!

At the corner of my eye I see Sage peeping from the door ,I flicked my sleeves and strode away . I smile imperceptibly and brace myself for the pending show.

When i reach in the main house, kaaka snickered away from the window. I look at her guiltily and sighed;
" Kaaka ,you saw that ,huh!?"

I asked proffering my hands fora hug. She gently hugs me and bluntly denied to have seen anything, she gently held my chin and tilted my face to attentively look at me in the eyes.

I felt uneasy at the sight of those penetrates that made her more vigilant.

"Child! Thanks s there something you're not telling me? Because if... "

She didn't finish the statement when her jaw dropped and pointed outside. The flicker of coldness flashed through her eyes . She clenched her fist an jeered.

" Luann! What the hell is happening in your marriage for that unfilial uncouth boy to shamelessly frolic around with that ..that... treacherous willful girl!" She said scathingly.
She sniffed in a depreciation. She impetuously pled me out towards Xander who was huddling up with Keke.

From nowhere Sage jarringly jumped Keke .....

In zero minutes , Sage was unclad and Keke's lips bursted and the hair extensions were in sage's clutches. When kaaka was pulling me like unwilling sheep, I noticed Xander's parent's and uncle had majestically flung open the main gate.

Uncle Boniface Matozo was being pulled in by Xander's mother while Xander's Dad, was next to his wife full bloom, exquisite and refined in an Ankara wear. Creasing his forehead into a frown.

Uncle Boniface Matozo, was suppressing laughter's because of the acrimonious action.

Kaaka eventually saw the in-laws and animosity colored her eyes. Her mouth curled up in disdain and anger.

She removed her shawl and wrapped it around Sage and furiously slapped her blind.

I feebly laughed and sneered in disgust at such shameless display.

I winced at the disgust in kaaka's voice when she snarled at me to shut it.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
THE REBORGE
Episode 26
Luann's POV

I sipped my mouth and sullenly muttered;

"I guess it will so prattle of me if asked Xander to separate the two frail girls"

The sarcasm in my intonation of that sentence was too substantial to neglect.

So Mrs Namara Kyohiirwe Valerie, Xander's mother raised her brows and gave the two shameless ladies a sterned look.

It was a merry go round ride of luck on my side. I cleared my throat and asked the visitors to forgive our welcoming squad for that not so well executed. I tried to include a note of levity to the awkward situation.

When Xander's parents strolled into the main house. Xander heaved a sigh of relief.
Kaaka was practically blood boiling with rage , she icily threw Xander a cold glance .

" Young man, this is how you disrespect us! Can't....'

She was so pissed that even her articulation was a bit off. She has never liked Xander. She always thought that head a phony who over compensates for what doesn't have with big toys and big ego.

" Kaaka,i think it's better if you give company to our guests before another scuffle happens!"
I pouted frowningly .

When everyone was in the sitting room after a tremendous amount of awkwardness, fear and trepidation prevailed . A disheveled Xander strolled leisurely inside the sitting room and nonchalantly, sat with one of his legs folded.

Seriously! This punk! He still want to act like the victim!? He is sulking.

My face turned red and my skin was burning up with rage. I have never felt this urge to stab him. I have been suppressing the impulses that commands to pounce on his stupid smug face.

However acting abruptly will only put me at a significant disadvantage. And in front of witnesses. Sigh!

I stealthily kick his leg and whisper to him clenching my teeth.
"Hey! Play boy! Don't act so frivolously in front of elders!"

I said feigning a smile. And I felt like retching immediately. Under a stoic gaze from his dad. He collected him himself and feebly chuckled.

Xander's mother remained exceedingly polite yet glacial. She glanced at Sage and her frame positively vibrating with disapproval.

Mzee Namara Mabanza Joseph, Xander's father .
He has this aura around him that can conquer his opponent with a mere flicker of his brows.

" So I hear Xander is now man whoring shamelessly in the in-laws compound immediately after burying my good friend , Gologoza Philemon! And the wife is so shook and frail to control such shenigans . Now the younger sister takes it upon herself to marinate her dignity in crap in front of everyone."

His voice was cold ,calm and it halted every moving pebble in the house. The silence could be cut with the knife. And he continued sipping daintly at his cup .

" Did I leave anything out?"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
THE REBORGE
Episode 27
Xander's POV

Dad's calm and collected demeanor spoke of a wealth of confidence and ease. But his thunderous ramble of voice rang across the room.
I saw how aggrieved Luann was. Her fingers tapping rhythmically on her knee. This woman!
Just a minute ago, she was chuckling without care about the absurdities of the situation. Now she seems tense.

Kaaka's face instantly turned several shades darker after Keke strode in . Sage , who was seated next to her mother sulking , sneered at Keke and snarled,

" What is this thing doing here?"
In the process she tripped over the cup of tea in front of her burning her mother. She shrieked in shock and sheer pain.

The sudden commotion alerted everyone. Some subtle emotions quickly passed Luann's eyes. Uncle Boniface Matozo,was covetously gazed at Luann . And for some unknown reason, I felt like wrapping that smug look off his face.

My mother's face glossed over icily. Dad's murderous intent crossed his eyes and I felt fugity .
The woman who is supposed to be fuming isn't and if I didn't know any better, I would think she is enjoying this. My misery!

How did this all go so wrong?
Kaaka thudded on the table and stood up . Furrowed her brows and spat out an accusation,

" You, young lady lack etiquette and decorum. This is a family meeting and after all you have done , you still want to dangle shamelessly in front of us!"

"Now out you go before your bad personality contaminates us"

Her eyelids twitched involuntarily, her expression rigid and pale. A somewhat deflated Keke collapsed on the floor with a sigh.

" Kaaka! I didn't do anything! Just now it is Sage who attacked me!
And about late night, Xander clearly was privy of the situation"

The savagery in Kaaka's eyes was openly displayed for everyone. This Keke!
I didn't know that she was this unscrupulously shameless. How dare she speak to Kaaka so impudently!

She has been friends with Sage but I didn't notice this level of stupidity and pure vile cluelessness. I clenched my fists and growled at her but Dad hushed me up with his eyes clouded with malice.

"You speak so insolently, young girl! First of all am not your grandmother don't ever call me Kaaka! And you're ban from ever entering this compound. I don't want to waste my breath, ridiculing you. Your sense of decorum was tossed out the window during your upbringing"

Kaaka retorted bluntly. Sage looked on leisurely unperturbed as if victory was in her grasp.

Luann unruffled,she stride slowly towards Keke and yanked her arm , pulled her out of the house without a single word. She was radiating confidence that was intensely attention-grabbing.
Keke was frozen over with fear and desolation. As she tried to Yankee back her arm but failed.

This side of Luann, I have never seen. Wait whom I kidding?
Since she caught Sage and I making out and she ended up in the hospital. She completely changed 180 degrees.
Can someone's personally change over night?

Uncle Boniface Matozo,arched his eyebrows and grinned with excitement. I glare at him but he just gave me a satisfactory smile.
He gnashes his lips and tilted his head to Luann's direction. Clearly undressing with his eyes. I stomp my foot down and blocked his view.
He is a creep who likes young girls. But why am I being protective of Luann? I love Sage!
My emotions are all ruffled up.
Now that uncle Boniface Matozo has seen Luann like so, she has triggered his interest. As if I don't have enough problems Sage is glaring at me. If stares could kill! I would be thousand times dead.
Great!
She squints her eyes and muttered sullenly,
" Welcome Mr and Mrs Namara! Am so very sorry for the unpleasant jarring between Keke and i "

She pouted frowningly and sniffed,
" I was only trying to protect my sister's pride and this house respect but the irony is that it backfired in my face when that.. that..... Scathingly tore my clothing
My sister was still in shock that she just watched on when her husband was frolicking with Keke openly when Dad just passed away..he is probably spinning in the grave" she continued to sob pitifully.
I was too shocked that I stared at her grinding my teeth. How can she through me under the bus Willy nilly?
I allowed my thoughts to further sink into deep unconsciousness to escape the grating noise.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
THE REBORGE
Episode 28

Xander's POV

"So if your were trying to save face for your sister, why does it sound that you're haranguing her just now?"
Kaaka said . Her eyesight was very aggressive as though she could look through her skin.

I was literally sweating bullets. The atmosphere in the room seem stuffed.
I was panicking.
Sage is known to act rashly on impulse. She usually solves her problems by throwing childish fits and outbursts. Which is cute but now ..... She turned around obstinately her eyes swirling with sadness and dissatisfaction. Her eyes were clearly asking for help from me . But before I could compose myself to say something Mom yelped incredulously;

" Wait!"

"Isn't that the same girl that used to bully Luann in secondary school? At first I didn't recognize her from all the wig that was annihilated !"

"She at one point threw Luann in a fish pond and she narrowly escaped from...."
She said melancholy and sighed. Since she arrived she had not said anything. So her voice echoed through the room . There was mixed facial expressions after listening to her .

A sudden shiver ran through my body recalling how Luann choked on that pond water after that accident. It happened when she was 15 years of age. Our school had been invited to attend a seminar. My mother was the head teacher of the school that Luann and Sage went to .It was a big scandal but Sage told me that it wasn't intentional. So Keke was expelled.

"So lemme get this straight! The girl who bullied my daughter in-law since childhood was kept as a friend of her own sister!? Dad asked more morosely.

"But hold on!"
Uncle Boniface Matozo interjected obstinately and cleared his throat.

"So if what I have heard is right, where was Luann where her husband was ..... What is the word?"

"When her husband was grinding that other girl?" Uncle asked the while question snickering.

"Didn't Sage share the room with her friend? Where was she?" He concluded and cocked his head to face Sage. I also wanted to know this because I looked for her the whole morning to solve this mystery but alas.

If I were in her room she should have been there was me. That is besides the point . How did I end up in that room. I don't sleep walk.

"Luann slept with me because Sage had huddled in her room. She left her husband in James's room. But apparently he crept back to sock his tiny toy." She said melancholy and clenched her fist on the chair.

Uncle Boniface Matozo's turned red and bulged his eyes. He touched the bridge between his brows and stuffed his emotions as he gulped and glared at Sage's mother. I noticed his reaction but didn't give it a thought. He is always acting queer.

Luann walked back, in that moment and hesitated a bit. In a second Keke was behind her sniveling.

"Well, Keke says that she has no where to go since her money and stuff are locked up in Sage's room. In town,Kampala. Since she moved in with Sage. So ...."
Luann mutter cooingly
Mother; ". "
Father: ". "
Kaaka;. ". "

" These girls moved in your husband's house!?" Kaaka thudded the table , stood clenching her teeth staring at me and Luann with disdain.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
THE REBORGE

Luann's POV

As I dragged Keke outside, she kept trying to free herself from my clutches. I growled and pushed her on the bench . She abruptly got up and tried to slap me.

I totally expected that, so I caught her hand in minute and pulled her to my chest intimidatingly. I heaved out loud sigh and head bumped her unexpectedly.

She fell back , stumbling on the bench behind her and she rolled off the veranda. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and grunted in pain and shame. her face was covered in soil , she spat out some in disgust.
It was hilarious!
A disheveled Keke growled as she patted some dirt off her yellow flowered dress.

"Lu! What...." She snarled at me with bulging eyes but I flicked my sleeves and stared at her condescendingly and snickered.

"Put a brake on your dithering empty threats" l said and looked disdain at her. She stifled in embarrassment.

" You have been impressive at how you're committed to leave behind Sage's shadow. Now have crossed that line by sleeping with Xander. Considering you're Sage's minion, you know how her deceptive mind works. how do you think she going to execute her revenge on you!?"

She gasped and held her chest . Her jaw was on the floor and her face turned sullen. She gulped nervously and coughed.

"You ,you knew! Ho.... Gosh lu....."

She was stunned and she stammered for a couple of minutes.

" Keke! Close your mouth! You might catch a fly with it."

" Am courteous, merciful and compassionate enough to tolerate my husband's wondering eye. But do you think Sage is that magnanimous as i?"

I softly outlined my logic to her . Showing that I have no evil intentions and am a straight forward person.

" Lu, am really sorry... Am.... I might be outspoken and I have probably offended you several times but please know that I didn't , don't bear any malicious intentions"

She truthfully said. Yea right! Pushing in a pond when I couldn't even swim in front of the whole class wasn't malicious?

How pretentious! Even though she was just Sage's puppet. Some people are just unscrupulous.

She was just a tool for Sage to use against me. Keke is a volatile person. But it would be wrong of me not to use the same weapon to my end.

"You know that your clothes and stuff are still locked up in sage's room in my house. I don't think Xander or Sage will ever allow you to enter our premises after this debacle. Do you even have transport back to town?"

I related to her with concern. I could see her eyes shimmering with realisation. I knew she would abide by what she has heard without rationalizing anything.
Her face became crimson and incredulous.

I shrugged and turned to reenter the house and I heard her stomp behind me.

This day won't end well!

Not comments? At least critic embarassed or advice cry or like even share...share is definitely good
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

Seriously can this day get any worse? Am worn out! Frustrated and disappointed!

First , it all started last night when Luann was acting shamelessly flirty with her ..... scratch that, my Xander.

He is her husband but that doesn't count because they always had a plutonic kind of marriage, they don't share couple-like intimacies not even hold hands!

So what the hell brought about that sickening display of intimacy last night? As if that wasn't enough, stupid Xander played along almost drooling as matter-of-factly.
Luann must have coerced him somehow.

How desperate!

Then I found myself cuddled up with that disgusting James and as if that wasn't enough, the cherry on top was that Boniface Matozo, that miserable lowlife creep had his way with me. But that isn't the worst part. ..wait for it.....
My mother had schemed against Luann but instead the trap dangled me.

Then that arrogant twerp spawned nonsensical stuff about Xander and my friend, Keke . I eavesdropped on her scathing with Xander and I lost my mind when I witnessed Xander scolding Luann for not acting like a betrayed, scornful woman. She was calm and cold about the whole scandal. Why does he care? Shouldn't he been jubilating about this? This is what we have always wanted? Why is he behaving like a little bitch now?

Am simmering with anger and clenching my teeth that my gums could be bleeding. As I prepare myself to confront them. Luann walks away obstinately while Xander is drooling over her like a chump! As I try to move a hand holds me back .

"Sage , sweetheart! You're still clad in beddings. Do embarrass yourself ....." Mother tells to reason with me but I couldn't listen to reason after seeing my so - called best friend , Keke throws herself at Xander.

Many thoughts were reeling in my mind on how am going to smother her to death.. I ran hastily and with crazy rage, I snatched her hair. Oh wait . Wig and everything else happened so fast that the next I knew , People were starring at me with jaws open. Kaaka covering me with a shawl and the stupid Luann was cackling evily.

Now the same loathsome people are here spouting crap!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

When Luann pulled Keke outside, I thought that I could reclaim some semblance of dignity and innocence but apparently that was too much to hope for.
Xander's mother who has been quite since they arrive. Opened a can of worms but, Boniface Matozo had to bring up last night's sleeping arrangements.

My heartbeat almost stopped because of the emotional rollercoaster rides that kept on fluctuating. I felt the coldness seep into my heart through my skin, cold sweat broke out on my forehead. My back was in pain , legs cramped , arms tingling as though they didn't belong to me.

I didn't hear anything else that was said when Luann strolled leisurely back in the sitting room followed by that irksome Keke. I was freaking out of my wits.

The next thing I see is Xander leaping at Keke an clenched her arm and covered her mouth and swayed her away. While she is muffling some inaudible stuff. My eyes were wide open in confusion.

In that very moment mother pulled Luann down , in the process she stumbled on the cup that I had previously flicked. She grunted in pain and discomfort. The cup's broke pieces cleaved her knee and blood was now gushing everywhere.

The temperature in the room froze over again. Kaaka jumped from the chair and charged at mother . She flicked mother's hand away from Luann. A flicker of coldness flashed through her eyes.

I slightly stiffed in fear and trepidation. Kaaka helped Luann up and called James to bring the car and drive her to the nearby clinic. Luann tried to obstinately move but Kaaka gently patted her hand and told her to stay put.

Mother kept apologizing to Luann,
"Luann dear, I didn't notice the cup. Plus I didn't use any form of energy, I don't know how this happened?"

She tried to apologize but it came off as though she was trying to insinuate that Luann hurt herself.

That trigger the severity of the offence. Kaaka glared at her with an incredulous expression.

Xander's mother hurled the cup on the table and shook her head in disbelief.

Xander's father squinted his eyes at the bleeding area and asked kaaka to allow him take her to the clinic.

Uncle Boniface Matozo, just gnashed his teeth as he looked at both Luann and I.

So disgusting!

This commotion somehow became a blessing because everyone dispersed. I heaved a sigh of relief for NOW!

My life has become the epitome of true suffering from last night.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

To tell the truth mother didn't even pull me that much. When Xander leaped at Keke to shut her up, and mother yanked me down to stop us from revealing that Sage and her friend, Keke were staying with Xander and I.

I didn't want to seem like I was snitching intentionally. So I didn't insist or resist when mother pulled me down. Instead I used her energy to slump on the cup holder that broke and pricked me. I didn't expect my blood to gush out brimming.

Everyone was panicking but I kept a calm demeanor .

" For God's sake Shangi! Call James!"
Kaaka yelled at Sage gritting her teeth. Kaaka always calls Sage , ' Shangi' I think either she can't pronounce Sage or she just likes to irritate her. She was so puzzled and pissed. Her cold glare attracted more hubbub noises.

It was so funny!

When Xander's parents offered to take me to the clinic. Kaaka begrudgingly admitted.

In that instance Xander charged in overshadowing my body, and the first person he was concerned about was Sage!
Hahaha

In front of his parents and my grandmother, he can still shamelessly frolic around with Sage like that. I insisted that I was okay once I noticed them like that. He was unconsciously holding her shoulder and the other hand cocking her chin . He was checking to see if she was in one piece.

"Darling! Are you sure! You might get an infection !"

Kaaka said in a worrying tone. Xander's parents were too embarrassed by their son's insolence that his mother pulled his ear and walked out with the grunting Xander. Sage chuckled shyly.

" Kaaka, it is okay. I know some quick first aid. I will dress the wound" I said pacifying her. She turned in depreciation without disguising her disgust and slapped Sage!

Without a flinch she inhaled and strolled off. Sage grasped and held her cheek, suppressing threatening tears, she looked at me with sharp daggers , clenching her fists so hard that the bones were visible. Mother ran out to call James the moment kaaka yelled at Sage.

So I was on the left alone in the sitting room with a satisfactory grin. At least now both Xander's parents and kaaka can guess what plight I have on my plate.

But I also know that they're both traditional. A man is a man. Marriage is everything for a woman.

As I get up to go dress the wound, I see a man stealthily jump over the wall.
Was he watching me all a long?
Come to think of it , Same thing happened last night. I kept getting this chill as though someone was watching me.
Even when was talking to Keke outside! I could have sworn that I had someone chuckle.

But I don't think a lot about it. I sigh and limp to call my maid to get me some fresh herbs to stop the blood. It is a small cut that obukulula leaves when grinded can work as first aid herb for cuts.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

After instructing my maid the find the herbs and bring them to my room. I immediately recalled the funky smile and the displeasing scene that I witnessed in the morning.

Previous lifetime

The room gives me nightmares ever since that night in my previous lifetime. That day still haunts my dreams. That day , I woke up with a splitting head, I groaned and touched my forehead. When I looked down. I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra.

I gasped in shock. We had been married for three years and Xander had never laid a finger on me. So seeing myself braless made me blush imagining of what had happened. I chuckled softly and gently peeled off the bedsheet off my lower body and I saw blood stains. My body was sore, my torso had hikes parches turning green.

As I gritted my teeth in pain, I heard someone breathing. My heart raced , thinking of how Xander who look like after last night's deed. I figured it was because he was trying to console me over Dad's untimely death. But I didn't care, so longer as he is here with me in bed at this moment.

So even the thought of waking him up scared me. I was worried that if he wakes up and sees my face, he meant hate me . Or maybe leave because he didn't find my entice, or I was boring in bed! All those thoughts reeled in my mind. And I try to remember how deed happened but my mind was blur .

I used all the courage I could and opened the duvet cover, I was shocked to see a plump man in the bed.

In fright I shrieked and hysterically jumped off the bed. The man snapped his eyes open and intimidatingly glared at me.

"Hey sugarplum! What's this hubbub noises about! You should have put in that enthusiasm last night" he said glistening.

I was panicking and dazing when I realized that I was particularly nude. I pulled the bedsheet off the bed and wrapped it around my bruised body.

He laughed manically and gnashed his teeth, definitely drooling.

" What are you hiding sugarplum? I explored everything last night"

I crouched down holding my head.

" How .....what are you..... Oh my ..... You are..... You... Are... Xander's ...uncle!"
I blurted out with my eyes wide open kneeling down on the floor.

In that instance mother charged in followed by followed by Sage! When Sage saw me she staggered back wards. And held her chest in shock. Mother just stared at mother in disgust and slapped me.

" Mother! It isn't what you think!...... I don't know what happened! Believe me please!"
I was begging and blathering like a guilty idiot.

Presently I shiver at such foolhardiness. I was in a trance while recalling my demise of the previous doomed lifetime.

When I shook off the vivid memory, the breeze was blowing through the branches and rustling. I noticed that I had walked aimlessly and ended up strolling through the Small eucalyptus tree garden behind the kitchen.

The scene appeared to be rather desolated because of the ruckus occurrences that happened every early in the morning.

It seemed unreal!

From nowhere a hand crept up and griped my hand, pulled me down and gagged my mouth so that i don't scream. Danger always lurks and strikes at an unexpected moment, it happens without any signs.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
THE REBORGE
Mama Sage's POV

I shuddered when I saw the kaaka's eyes brimming with obvious disgust and anger. She was glaring at my daughter, Sage with fulminating eyes.

I tasted my blood as I imperceptibly grinded my teeth. I hastily ran out to look for James.
My heart wrenched in fury. I chide myself for depreciating Luann's ability of manipulating the whole shebang.

I exist the sitting through the dinning room and I collided with someone. She gasped in fright and stepped back. I jeered at when I realized that it was Luann's maid . I was even more infuriated, did she plan all this with her boss!?
I spiked the bushera she served Luann, how comes it didn't take effect on her? And how was Sage drugged instead? How did James end up in bed with Sage. I know for a fact that he was also drugged? But how? Luann would never get that close to James to have a chance of drugging him. And James can never double cross me.

Does this maid have a hand in all this?

She was a prawn ! Good body shape but horrible facial features. But now she looks full bloomed . Wearing a dress kitenge that she can't possibly afford with her miserable monthly salary. Or maybe this is how Luann bribed her? My mind was reeling like crazy. Luann greatly amplified my mistakes but how did she find out!?

She starts muttering something nervously, probably scared of the way I was glaring at her while hitting my lips that it hurt.

I yanked her hair and pulled her towards the kitchen. She kept on squealing like kitten but I didn't let go. I needed privacy to question her properly. So I dragged her into the eucalyptus trees next to the kitchen and pushed her down and I slapped her blind.

The squealing stopped and she froze with fear , eyes wide open.

" Now ! Tell me .. did you switch the bushera that you served Luann?"

She shook her head negatory . I grabbed her sleeve and pulled her towards me, animosity towards her raise to the clouds.
She frowned her vicious streak surfacing. Eyelids twitched involuntarily,she became rigid and pale.

" What.... Did you.... How did Sage end up in Luann's room?"

I was blathering with rage. I heaved out and asked again

" How and why did Luann switch to sleep in kaaka's room and yet Sage remained in her room?"

I let go of her sleeve because it seemed she was about to regurgitate out of fear. She straightened her dress and sighed.

" Aunt Sage begged madam Luann to let her sleep with her and she was shamele........ Insisted. Madam asked boss Xander to sleep in James's room so that she could accommodate her aunt Sage. Sage started whining..."

She looked at me as she said 'whinning' and ' shamelessly' clearly she is disrespectful to me and my daughter but I will ignore that today. I signalled her to continue talking.

" Xander soothed her and madam Luann went to get for her some drinking water. When she came back aunt Sage had......"

Suddenly we heard Luann's voice calling her.instantly her eyes glimmered.

I had even forgotten about her injury. How she slumped on that cup is still a mystery. Did I really pull her that viciously?

" Idiot! Don't tell anyone about this? And you'll tell me everything that happened. This conversation will commence!"

She nodded amiably and ran off. Now I have to look for James and ask him to explain how and why he failed me miserably.

Did he have nefarious purposes?
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
THE REBORGE
Mama Sage's POV

The wind was blowing ferociously that in the trees that it stayed away my scarf. I sigh in frustration and strode towards the scarf but I was brought to halt when I saw Luann limping towards me.

Just seeing her my rage surged again. Her face no longer had that congenial smile, she is so different from the meek girl I knew. Sage and I used to humiliate her wantonly but she could only curb her anger and frustration to herself hoping that I will treat her differently. But now i can discern the insults in her words, she still spoke them with utmost sincerity, as if she is deeply concerned.

I need to get to the bottom of this. But before I do anything, someone snatched Luann from behind and embraced her while covering her mouth.

It happened so fast that she didn't see it coming and my throat dried up when I saw who it was.

How did he even manuver that wheelchair in these trees without help .

Hold up!

Why is he embracing Luann?

Do they know each other, are they more than what meets the eye?

Did they ......

My mind was boiling with all kind if questions but then I noticed Luann's darkened face as she leaped out from his embrace and scanned the surroundings with groomy eyes.

She raised her brows and spoke in a menacing voice,

"Eww! So it is you! I almost died!
And don't put your hands on my mouth I don't know where they have been!"

I shudder at how she can talk freely and scoldingly to that pervert Uncle Boniface Matozo.

They must be knowing each other.
But then the laughter that echoed from him was full of violence, distorting my previous thought.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping considering the circumstances?"

"Or the young blood rejuvenated and revamped your collapsing factory?"

She berated before placing a hand on her chest. This girl has changed completely, or has some demons possessed her soul. How can she speak to that man so wantonly?

Uncle Boniface Matozo's mouth twitched and feigned confusion.
Where I was standing I felt so exposed and shivers went through my body. When I saw Uncle Boniface Matozo's pair of eyes display excitement as they started at her. As if she was a prey being stalked my a lion. The frivolous air around him disappeared in a second but again intrigue in his eyes bloomed as he stared at Luann.

Disgusting pervert!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
THE REBORGE
Mama Sage's POV

As an racking my brain as how the timid Luann could challenge Boniface Matozo, a thought donned upon me.

I pulled out my cell phone from the pouch of the gomesi ( traditional Ugandan women wear). I sent the message but in the process the phone chimed. In a fit of panic, I intuitively stepped back clenched my phone and hoped that they didn't hear the phone chime.

Oh well ! Not all wishes can come true. when I raised my eyes I saw frowning faces . My heart was in chaos as I saw Luann's placid black orbs staring right through my soul. But I tried my best to maintain my elegant temperament.

"Oh child! What are you doing here? "

"I didn't know that you're well acquintated with Xander's uncle?"

I said concealing the myriad emotions we're erupting in my body.

"Pfft can't I just casually talk to my in-law without prying eyes?" He said while his eyes were lifeless and dull. I saw a turbulence of anger as here glared at me for prying.

"Besides that who said I have to be acquintated with Luann to chat with her!

Luann rolled her eyes at him without care.
"Mother , uncle Bonnie was ..."

She stopped talking when she was Sage striding towards us pulling a flustered Xander.

Luann's lips twitched as she took in the scene , she frowned and her face sculpted immediately.

I didn't know what was going on in her mind. I scrutinized her facial expressions but she gave away nothing. Then I felt pain on my wrist when I looked at my arm.

Boniface Matozo was clenching my wrist his veins popped on his forehead.

" Ka.mi.la.!" He said each syllable making his sound murderous. I felt like coughing a mouthful of blood on hearing his intonation. But before he could spout out any other venomous words, Xander charged towards us

"So it is true!? You slut! No wonder you have been giving me a cold shoulder the whole day!
That's why uncle has been stealing glances at you ........."

Xander was blurting stuff out attracting more people and "pa pa pa" Luann slapped him across the face and him held his cheek in shock, eyes wide open and mouth closed and opened without saying anything.

I was to shell shocked too, Sage had a smug satisfied smile. And uncle Boniface burst in laughter while Luann walked away without paying attention to the flustered people
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Even though I expected nothing less from Xander. It still hurts to hear him coldly spout out venomous words at me without any much thought. But just because Sage confused him.

After the day she and mother have had I didn't expect them to seek retribution this fast. And clumsily, mother is very creative and calculative. This hasty move to gain some semblance of control was plain impetuous.

As I quickly limp away, I hear the sound of whirring wheelchair behind me . I abruptly turned around and flashed him a congenial smile.

"Uncle Bonnie! Let's continue our conversation next time without any unnecessary interruptions"

I said every word loudly for Xander and Sage to hear because they were huddling near the kitchen snooping.

I bent over his ear whispered;

"Oh ! By the way! I wasn't fetching earlier, I really do know what you did last night. And yes, it was a step up for me but well.... What do ..you ? I will come to your office to discuss why you'll keep me quite without scheming my demise ......I have the evidence to prove everything. Don't scheme against...oh well you can try but I promise you ,I will always be one step ahead"

Ha ha ha , I chuckled softly patting on his shoulder and heaved a sigh , I flicked off some imaginary dirt off my dress and walked away humming.

Uncle Bonnie clenched on his wheelchair handle tightly that it squeaked. This bastard raped me and ruined my life and more lives of young girls out there. And he always gets away with it because he has backup of sturdy wealthy people that deprave society.

Well now am not be trifled with. I have died once. What is there to fear?

While whispering to uncle Bonnie, Xander was watching in shock that his face paled down glaring at me with contempt If I didn't know any better I'd assume that he was jealousy. On the other hand Sage was sneering and snorting at me but I ignored their stares.

All this time my maid , Jessica was huddling near me with the herbs in her hands petrified out of her wits. And mother was about to fulminate at me after witnessing that how I cordially talked to Uncle Bonnie but my face turned grim immediately.

She frowned and her lips twitched as she gritted her teeth. But suddenly smiled and said;

" In-law, Matozo, why don't I help you join the other in-laws in the front yard and we serve lunch before the long journey ahead?"

She calmly pushed his wheelchair without waiting for his reply. She chuckled nervously as uncle Bonnie pushed her hands away and cleared his throat.

"Young lady Gologoza! Come see me soon with you husband of course....."

" And by the way Openu ..... what's his other name?"

"Right, Openu Clyde is my driver now! You remember him ,right?"

He said with a winning smugy face and cackled while pushing his wheelchair.

Xander bulged his eyes out

Sage gasped and stumbled back

I sighed heavily.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

It didn't matter whether I expected it or not. When someone punches you in the stomach, you would feel pain whether you knew it was going to happen or not. So Xander's outburst cut me deep and I couldn't stand being around them with combusting with rage.

Considering I didn't want Kaaka to have a heartache , I suppressed the raging feelings and calmly explained to her that I had to go back to town and take care of my home and work.

I made her promise to come and visit sometime because she is the only living person I consider as my relative. She kept on pestering me about the Sage ,Keke and Xander plight. As an elder I guess she figured out that Sage was sneaking around with Xander. She even insinuated that Sage cat fought her friend, Keke as a scorn jealousy woman but I feigned ignorence.

I secretly howled with grief in my heart that I couldn't come clean with her. I felt like whirling in circles out of sadness. When I eventually got out her passionate embrace to start the journey, Xander was waiting by his Land cruiser clad in brown khaki shorts and an army green v-shaped t-shirt with brown Nike shoes. His arm we're crossed on his chest , the gentle smile he had on his face while chatting with Sage promptly disappeared and a cold , sinister look stood in it's place as he glared at me.

I completely ignored his antics , I averted my gaze away from Sage's smirking face and glided to Xander's parents and asked for I would travel with them.

Xander's mother guffawed, disregarding Sage's Ashen face and proffered her hand to guide me to the car. Sage was chirping like an annoying sparrow when Xander's father reverted to his poker face. The completely serene expression on his face spoke of calm before the storm.

That was the time when extreme joy turned into sorrow for Sage as she couldn't drill a hole into the ground and bury herself. I guess she figured I might blab some stuff to Xander's parents.

Xander just scoffed and impetuously climbed the car and banged the car without looking back.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

As I sit in the next to Xander's mother, my mother glided towards the car and arduously smiled and said;

" Honey! Have this , you didn't have breakfast because of the mischief that have been going on"

She gently patted my hand and encouraged me to drink. She tilted my head by gently holding up my chin.

To say that I felt repelled by all the pretentious act would be an understatement. I wanted to flicker off her hand so bad that my heart felt stifled.

In the process I clenched my teeth and accepted the bottle of cold bushera.

"Go ahead , drink,dear !"

Xander's mother encouraged as well. If it we're in my previous life, I would have drank the porridge thoughtlessly and contentedly. Thinking that she was actually caring about me. I would have been touched. Thinking she was trying to curry my favor because the injury I got because of her.

I saw a glint in Sage's eyes as she stood next to Xander's car without moving. She gnarled her teeth in hatred.

"Mother, thanks"

"But Sage either didn't eat anything, or did Xander. And she seems to need more than l"

I said gesturing to Sage. "Gologoza, honey! I made this specifically for you, besides that Sage doesn't like bushera" she said smile softly. Under that mask of pitiful smile lay a wicked , harsh , vicious and merciless heart. She basically pushed the bottle to my lap . I sighed helplessly and kept the bottle .

"Elder ! We're off, we'll definitely keep in touch"

Xander's father too lessen the awkwardness. When he started the engine, I looked outside the car window , James was standing there behind mother looking at me with a dark sinister stare.

Sage frenziedly went to Xander's car and 'bang' she closed the car door glaring at both James and I.

" Oh by the way, mother! I asked Kaaka to fire James! What use is he if you shows up in place that he isn't need. We don't know where his alliance lies. Maybe his eyes are on a bigger and colossal plan. That he has no time for his chores!" I said was a taunting sneering.

I knitted my brows while cryptically bashing him. I insinuated to Sage and mother that what happened last maybe his long planned agenda. He referred to me as a flower vase with looks but lacked substance. I want to trample on him and show him what a wall flower can do. And that is just the beginning. For a former soldier, what else can he do if he loses this job?

People always realize the importance of other things, people after losing them. James tyrannically threw daggers at me with his eyes. Brimming with anger and disdain.

Mother's Ashen face was priceless, she was so astounded to say anything. I bid my farewell to Kaaka and Xander's father drove off.

If you want people to respect you. You have to prove it to them with your own strength.

This world is so ruthless only the fittest can survive.

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
THE REBORGE

" So if Luann set up her husband, sister,mother and the other girl.... what is her face?"

"What is her end game? She has set many check pieces in motion but stifled? Why?"

"If she loved him like crazy before what has snapped her?"

"Are Xander's parents avaricious as well? How did they became friends with the Gologoza family?"

I have to my questions and my term is giving me less answers. The more I find about Luann the more urge I get about her mysterious demeanor.

"Boss! Xander's father was posted in Rubirizi back then as a captain in the army , he moved with his family of two boys and one girl. The wife Mrs Namara Valerie, got a job as a teacher at Rubirizi girls secondary School. Where Luann and Sage were studying at. She later got promoted to head teacher.

She got to close to Luann because she was bright and she kept inviting her to her home during the holidays to here tutor her son, Xander ........"

Jabril stifled when he was the calm , unreactive expression.

" Boss should I continue?"

I beckoned him coldly and bristled;

" Jabril! I don't have much time to hear all this telemundo like drama. Get to the good parts"

He gulped and started sweating under my gaze. He is good but sometimes he gets caught in a daze .

He immediately directs a seething glance towards his partner, who shrugged and ignored him. He was seated on the wooden three legged stool , picking throwing pumpkin seeds in his mouth while gazing at some squared yellow cartoon on TV uncaringly.

"Boss! Xander's mother met Mr Gologoza Philimone the day Keke, pushed Luann in the pond. By then Xander and his school had come to Luann's school for a seminar or something.... Xander was close to Luann because she was her tutor..... Sage Coerced her friend to impede Luann . ........"

He stopped talking again and rubbed his forehead. He is always very careful probing around in people's lives but he can't comprehend the situation in front of him.

"Boss! Am trying to skip to the good parts...but.. but am worried I might skid some vital info....quell your......"

A streak of disappointment flashed through his eyes when I remained with the same demeanor.

"Okay, okay , okay.. Xander and Luann were arranged to marry after school, but Xander had been seeing Sage behind Luann's back. When he asked his father to rescind the promised marriage....... In short when Xander couldn't change his parents mind. Sage frenziedly eloped with the famous Playboy, Mbaliwako Clyde. Who was Luann's first boyfriend"

" In a hasty fit, Xander drove to the venue to stop the wedding but alas....... In a drunk stupor he got involved in an accident. He almost considered dead at some point. He broke both his legs and left arm...... He was hospitalized for 3 years under Luann's care.......mmmmhmmmm... Lemme see lemme see....skip skip skip"
He was throwing the papers in his hands as he feebly laughed looking at me waiting for a response from me.

" So basically she smothered this guy with her crazy clinginess . No wonder he is still trying to chase lewdly that......no one wants a crazy desperate boring wife"

I sighed and clenched my teeth nearly shattering them.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
THE REBORGE

"Jabril! Do me a favor and skip right to the end. It's a hot mess of a sob story !"

I said feeling frustrated with this Luann lady. How can one person be helplessly smitten with a pest like Xander?

And why is she taking these colossal means to quell her scornful vengeance?

" After recovering Luann married Xander ....mhmm Luann started a tour and travel company after University. When Xander recovered, he started working with his wife but Luann left to take care of her sick father and manage the farms a year ago.

Now Xander runs out he company with Sage as directors "
He heaved a sigh of relief and bemoaned by the sour story .

" But how did Sage glide into Luann's home and work? If she got married to Mbaliwako Clyde and why did it seem like that old bat Boniface Matozo was blackmailing and intimidating Luann with Clyde?"

She is really a strong woman. How can one person go through all that and still be able to devise plans that are so ferocious. And yet remain calm , fragile and gentle.

Another person would be grimy , simmering in anger. Her personality is a bit frustrating and unpredictable.

" Boss, we don't know why Clyde ended up working for Maj...... sorry ...for Boniface Matozo but Sage married him secretly and divorced him even more stealthily. Somehow , she started dating another friend of Xander when Clyde was abroad. And eventually ended up staying with Luann and Xander now"

He said slightly exasperated and grunted. He threw the papers on floor , he was on the verge of shedding tears.

He knitted his brows and growled.
" Jab, take it easy . Karma will come knocking on their door soon. And besides she seems to be taking care of herself really well"

I said trying to pacify him. But I was barely disguising my anger when Jabril's partner guffawed.

We both turned our heads to his direction but he was in a trance watching that stupid cartoon.

Jabril raised his hands in the air sighing helplessly. He tsk'ed and shook his head. He paid no need to us as he stoically jumped from the stool tripping it over.

" But Jabril, bro you haven't told him how that lady Luann fired James so ambiguously and wittingly that he nearly lost his eyes from bulging them and his fist cracked from clenching it so hard. It was so refreshing.

That idiot is so narcissistic but the Young lady handed it to him without a sweat.... jeez she is so scary! I wouldn't want to be her enemy... Did you see how Boniface Matozo's veins popped after that encounter with her. Oba , what did she say to him that enraged him that ex......wait , wait...am sure she knows that she is being watched!

He was speaking mindless drivel that I picked few important details. I underwent through a myriad of emotions as he blithered.

"Jabril, from now on make sure you keep a close eye on James. I know the unscrupulous jerk will try retribution. And thus mess us caused by you two. Clearly she didn't plan for James to miraculously end up in bed with Sage. Don't do things out of a whim. We're not dealing with a simple person here. And am not referring to neither James not Boniface.

Until we know for sure what Luann is all about, just watch from a distance and report everything to me...the storm is coming soon"

I scolded him and gazed at his partner with a sense of ridicule but he was again watching that damn cartoon.

"Come back to Kampala immediately and monitor Luann yourself...use your other contacts to keep tabs on both James and Boniface"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Before we could reach the main road , Keke was striding clumsily pulling her suit case on the Dusty tarmac road . She looked a lot like an angry clown. All the make up smothered on her face.

Such a pitiful look!

Xander's mother sighed at the awkward scene. Her lips curled up into a mocking smile as if Keke was a beggar not worth a single glance.

I knew Keke was a chicken-hearted spoilt brat who is so docile. Achieving my objective I still need her . So I maintained a face of tranquility and sadly said;

" Mum, I don't think she has transport back home. Lemme at least give her some transport fare"

While coiling my arm in hers , she looked at me blankly and pulled me closer to her and she said genuinely;

" Child ,. Don't be too generous..some people will sale you and you'll still help them to count their money.. wake up! Otherwise you'll leave in languishing prison you call home"

Acute sense of pain from my chest jabbed as she spoke in an eerily cold voice. She patted my hand gently, she looked at me pitifully.

The burning flames of anger , burned even more ferociously within my heart when Keke slumped on the ground. In my previous life, she bullied to the extent of eating myself to a chubby disheveled woman who had no self esteem. Constantly being compared to Sage. Who would shamelessly act coquettishly with Xander in my present .

Remembering how I suffered loathing from them nearly aged me drastically from anger. I laughed derisively while clenching my fists. I completely forgot about Xander's mother seated next to me for like a minute. When I looked at her eyes, she looked confused and worried .

" Am sorry child if... If I sounded so harshly...but.."

"Mum, it's okay...am a woman who believes that a man who is loose, wastrel isn't Worth keeping"

I said resentfully. A burst of rage surged out from my heart as I wondered why people always think it is a woman's responsibility to stifle a man's frolicking ways.

"Mum, I don't want to sow disharmony within my father's friends... Keke is a young lady who responded to her raging feelings or emotions. And besides that , takes two to mingle..and clearly it was a cordial ....."

Xander's father stopped the car and signalled me to proceed.
When I confronted the tearful sobbing Keke, she tilted her head and gasped in shock and sheer anger. She sneezed and flicked the tears with her back hand.

When i sneered and cleared my throat, she prostrated and glared at me.
She said some unintelligent drivel but before I could ask her to speak audibly

I felt a hand pull me roughly,I was caught off guard that I lost my equilibrium and before I could fall heavily on to the ground a dominating smell assaulted my nose. A hand bragged around my waist so tightly pulling me close to his bulged chest , he was breathing irregularly. His breath tickling my ear robe. In such proximity of my face that a single incline of his face my lips could touch his .
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

By reflex I clenched onto the strong arms of the person that braced me in his chest. I could vaguely make out a blurry figure in front of me . I felt light headed either because I was panicking from the frenzy stunt or nauseous of this sudden embrace. For a fleeting moment I felt panic throbbing hard in my heart.

Since morning people have been yanking my arm like a toy doll ferociously. First it was mother and I ended up injuring my knee then it was Boniface Matozo, acting coquettishly, and now this. How did this happen so fast?

I clenched my fists and slowly trembling with rage. I try to get out the person's embrace but the person held on grinning.

Pervert!

I quickly gained my composure and tried to push his pressing chest but he held my shoulders, bent over and looked direct in my eyes and squinted his eyes and nervously sighed.

" Phew! Thank God I caught you in time. Are you okay?"

He clamped my hand when I didn't respond.

I was deadpanned!

How can he act as if he cares how am faring he has never held me this in two lifetimes. Am used with him acting so coldly towards me, this is all new to me. I was in total trance. A minute ago he was calling me all sorts of name in a jealousy fit, or was it?

Is he bipolar?

I swatted away his presumptuous arms, gingerly closed my eyes and touched the bridge between my brows and sinisterly grinned.

He tried to hug me when he saw my forlorn and pitiful expression.
I reacted quickly , with a wallet in my hand I rabidly shoved him aside.

He clutched his chest with eyes wide open, he grunted but said nothing.

Prideful Sage was covered in dirt, her gaze was daggers butchering away the meat before her. I wanted to laugh so hard but I instead ployed levity;

"Dear sister, I know you're just trying to flatter me in my time of need for helping your friend after the hullabaloo but now you look so pitiful and wronged that it would be shamelessly of me if I don't forgive her?

You didn't need to look so bunter for me to be magnanimous! Oh dear! Here lemme help you up"

I really don't know how she ended up crawled up in dirt but the look on her face sculpted immediately after she noted a spark of cynicism flashing through the statement.

I beamed and proffered her a hand.

"Now, quell your anger please. Clean your pretty face ...."

With eyes ablaze at me she swatted my hand and snorted .

She looked like she was going to pounce on me. She had sinister stares like even if she killed me and ate my flesh and drank my blood, it would never dissolve the loathe she is simmering in.

"You little slut.... How can...."

She was cut off by a thudding slap.
With a frosty smile, I eerily said;

"Am not someone who disregards sentiments but how can you even dream of slandering me after this?"

"Am nobody's pushover! Just because am magnanimous doesn't mean everyone can just harm me . Xander is my husband, I can fight my own battles. You don't need to act so bunter "
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

"Did you see that?"

"Oh Yesu! Wait a minute! This can't be.... Ain't these the daughters of late Mzee Gologoza Philimone?"

"Tsk tsk tsk, what a shame! He must be spinning in his grave. How can a younger sister viciously pull her elder sister like that?"

" Such a pitiful girl! I have always......" Villagers were saying these things in my presence wantonly. I felt like drilling a hole and hide myself from this embarrassment

With Luann's portrayal of pleasing display on her pale tender face she seemed pitiful. All the drivel and whispering around me simmered my resentment towards Luann.

The cheap sl*t upended the situation to her advantage, amplifying my every tiny mistake. She has dexterously managed to portray herself as timid as a mouse to later sneak up me and slay bravely as a lion.

Now am dithering after being pushed aside by Xander?

Wait , wait ,wait!!!!

How did Xander toss me aside to chivalrously rescue Luann from my wrath?! This is all exasperating!

How did this all go so wrong?

Before this sticky debacle, I thought I would heaved a sigh of relief when Xander bellowed at Luann accusing her of being a disgusting cheap sl*t , because I had malevolently informed Xander that Luann was bantering with uncle Boniface Matozo behind the kitchen and away from prying eyes.

I even insinuated the he was gazing at her weirdly the whole time we were in the meeting.

I didn't need to press the matter real hard because his frivolous chiseled face immediately frosted over. If I didn't know he really well I would assume that I noticed a spark of jealousy and disappointment.

But it can't be. He is whipped by I

But who expected Luann to stoically slap him blind and strut off. All I saw in Xander's eyes after that impetuous slap was his imperceptible glint of excitement.

This day must be 'backwards day' or am being pranked!

Because that is the only way one can explain all this frenzy mishaps.

Now this?

When Luann cowered into traveling with Xander's parents , I wanted to strangle the little twerp because she might blabber some nonsensical stuff to Xander's parents.

But considering Luann's placid temperament I blissfully relaxed.

Coincidentally my blissfulness was short lived when Xander bristled;

" Well, this won't end well!"

He regretfully averted his gaze from Luann who was striding towards slumping Keke!

Keke?

How the heck is she even here?

Xander's parents had parked on the side of the road and a blind spot to where those two twerps were.

Since my fall out with Keke was astronomical, she might mutter some drivels to Luann and that isn't happening!!!!

I stifled the urge of vomiting when I saw Xander with a pensive , Serious face .

He creased his forehead and parked the car.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

What I don't understand is how this cowardly mouse hasty all the sudden flipped into that audacious person.

She isn't concealing her contempous glance.

" Lu, please I ask you to placate your anger. I meant to drag that Haggard girl out of our lives . That slut slept with your husband, my brother-in-law but you , sister seem to be encouraging her...do you need to be despotic right now just because Xander loves...."

It was really with great difficulty that I barely controlled my erupting emotions. All this time Xander was still looking at Luann like a neglected kid. He didn't even spare me a glance. But he coldly glared at me when I intended to insinuated that he loves me instead.

My scalp almost numbed when Luann spoke with grandeur , in a righteous and awe-inspiring manner;

"Lemme guess! He loves you instead of I , his wife!

Well dear sister, he is all yours. When you ignorantly sleep with a dog, you're bound to get nasty fleas. And besides that , you charging at me and slut shaming me and Keke is so pretentious considering the night you had! It is like a kettle calling a pot black"

I almost broke my finger nails from clenching my fists. I wanted to jump at that stupid arrogant and despotic idiot and strangle her. She really wants to blabber about how James and probably Boniface Matozo raped and my intuition tells me that she instigated it behind the scenes and I will find out how. Just thinking about boils my blood

In panic fit I got up and grabbed Xander's knee and snivelled;

"Xandy ,how can you let her talk to me like that? I was only trying to reprimand Keke for probably drugging and taking advantage of you. Now Lu is trying to reward her for that. Shouldn't she be more aggressive about it more than i? Or Maybe she approves just because you prefer me"

I continued to sob and blinked a couple of times just to execute my well crafted accusation. Xander bent down and held my shoulders gently. I tilted my head steal a glance at Luann. I know Xander's weakness is tears. And he always listens to me when I act pitiful and frail.

Without a slight modulation in Luann's expression. She approached Keke who was in a daze .she gave her some money and patted on her shoulder reassuringly. When Xander cleared his throat to talk, Luann flicked her hand to stop him from speaking.

My alarm bells went off in my head. This girl has really changed! To even dismiss Xander like that without blinking.

" You don't need to act Namara Xander. Kaaka isn't here, so we don't need to pretend. You're free to hanky panky with whatever wastrel you want. It should be gentlemanly of you to give at least transport to even a LovePeddler after getting it out of your funk. From now on lets leave like strangers. I don't need to know......"

She was still yapping when we had a voice behind us. A wave of pain flooded through my soul when I saw Xander's mother and father glaring at us practically flames of contempt spewing out their eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life As A Fresher / My Office Crush / THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 367
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.