Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) (2885 Views)

Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Adunni Ade, Ninalowo, Lilian Esoro, Somto Akanegbu Cover Media Hub Magazine / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by MediaLife: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
He shared the photo with the caption, β€œI felt it was important to take some self portraits. I wanted to add validity to the words "everyone wants to be naked in some way". So I present myself as I would present you, vulnerable. Love.” - Bennie Roosevelt
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-photographer-obi-somto-shares.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by Baawaa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
All these science students grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by SpyAC(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Erhhm
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Adam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by larexvit: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
SMH FOR U ooo
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER STARTING TODAY

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can I unsee this?
Totally disgusting undecided

Gotta go barf undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by ADRIAN88(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
When you are among the 1.2% of photographers wey dey chop life for your fatherland...
I no blame the guy.

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by Rextizzle(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Houseofglam7:
How can I unsee this?
Totally disgusting undecided

Gotta go barf undecided
After you have already masturbated who are you deceiving

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by prettyesther20: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Not appealing at all.
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by 7inches: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by Julia345(f): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
C laps like Saudi Arabia chicken grin grin, too hairy though,
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by 9teen: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
E be like doughnut..lol
Re: Nigerian Photographer, Obi Somto Shares Nude Photo Of Himself (18+) by Olodo24: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
you go fear hairy body na

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Goes Viral With Sexy Beach Dance / Bbnaija 2019: See What Ike Did That People Are Talking About (photos) / Bbnaija: What Tacha Said After Seyi Nominated Her For Eviction Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.