Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! (4788 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nairaland for the past couple of weeks has been inundated with threads that questions the identity of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Laughable as this is, no day passes on this forum without us seeing a thread with titles such as "Breaking:Buhari has a left hand", "Buhari must be bleaching", "Buhari seems to be gyming", Buhari is taller than his table" and all sorts of yada yada.

Even saw one saying he has been monitoring cloning engineering for the past 40 years-lol, weldone, Methuselah's first cousin! No wonder the FG media circle hasn't bothered to refute this load of sh!t!

The propagators of this "allegations" have gone further to regale us with pictures of seemingly different persons that look like President Buhari to give validity to their conspiracy theory and even the loud mouthed FFK has jumped on this horse that goes nowhere by keeping the gullible in suspense on when he will release earth shaking evidence to prove his insanity!

This conspiracy was birthed no thanks to a fugitive Nnamdi Kanu and his minions have gone on overdrive peddling this gibberish in the hope that it will gain mileage.

My simple question is if the APC will "clone" a Buhari what stopped the PDP cabal who wanted to hang on to power at all cost from "cloning" a Yaradua?

With all the shenanigans that went on around the time of Yaradua's ill health and eventual death, why didn't they consider doing that?

Please don't come in here with the Zombie, BMC yada yada...its stale and amounts to nothing!

Just a simple question, requiring a simple answer!
Peace!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Shelumiel: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
It seems you're idle and have nothing better to do with your worthless life .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by otil1: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
The answer is simple.

APC can do what PDP can't dream of doing.

APC,for instance,won't care how many people are killed so long as they achieve their goal. PRO is a more humane Party dear

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by ChrisMafian: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Igbos think with their anus.

7 Likes

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Baawaa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
It is simple,general election is around the corner,atikulooting crew are in actions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
otil1:
The answer is simple.

APC can do what PDP can't dream of doing.

You mean like paying pensioners who have been owed donkey years with countless numbers dead?

PRO? What's that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Baawaa:
It is simple,general election is around the corner,atikulooting crew are in actions
Hehehe let's how far this takes them!
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by DissTroy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Maybe he's real, maybe he isn't. Posterity would be the best judge. What's certain, however, is, 'both' Buharis are as intelligent as cement beaten by the rain and are only fit to be the GCFRs of a dystopian country.

Buhari is so bad, even if Tiwa Savage's son Jam Jam becomes president today, the little boy won't make worse decisions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by DissTroy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

You mean like paying pensioners who have been owed donkey years with countless numbers dead?

PRO? What's that?

No. Otil1 meant, like 500 million naira being spent to cut grass. Like importing grass and paying Fulani herdsmen everytime they murder innocent people in Kaduna.

I think he also meant snakes and monkeys robbing offices and swallowing money, and doubling Nigeria's foreign debt in just 3 years. I think that's what the guy meant. smiley

3 Likes

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
DissTroy:

No. Otil1 meant, like 500 million naira being spent to cut grass. Like importing grass and paying Fulani herdsmen everytime they murder innocent people in Kaduna.

I think he also meant snakes and monkeys robbing offices and swallowing money, and doubling Nigeria's foreign debt in just 3 years. I think that's what the guy meant. smiley
You now read minds shocked ? Go open a "church bro"! Now let's not deviate from the question i asked
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by wingmanII: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
For the northern cabal, once beaten twice shy. They learnt their lesson from the yar adua debacle. They are not taking chances and are very desperate. I won't be surprised if truly a Buhari clone is clowning as Nigeria 's president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Afamed: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

PRO? What's that?
Watch closely, those who believed PMB was cloned are the same set of Idiots that bathed with salts few years ago during the Ebola outbreak.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by damichworld(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Does that mean Pst E.A adeboye visited jubril not buhari in London then?

We need fact ...... Let this baba rest , allow the man to work .....we no fit carry power go heaven ....PDP abeg

Buhari is surrounded with Yoruba politicals, in which they are ready to take power to south west if truly he's dead.Do u believe those set of people will allow any form of colon for buhari replacement?

Think
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by damichworld(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Does that mean Pst E.A adeboye visited jubril not buhari in London then?

We need fact ...... Let this baba rest , allow the man to work .....we no fit carry power go heaven ....PDP abeg

Buhari is surrounded with Yoruba politicals, in which they are ready to take power to south west if truly he's dead.Do u believe those set of people will allow any form of clone for buhari replacement?

Think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

Watch closely, those who believed PMB was cloned are the same set of Idiots that bathed with salts few years ago during the Ebola outbreak.
Hahahaha grin grin you know them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by iykomo666(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
in my own opinion, why can't the Jubrill in Sudan warn ipob to misbehaving with his picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Shugabanqasa: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
any one who believe in this conspiracy theory should go back and start school afresh from nursery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Bannylove13: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is a matter of national security..

Nigerians must sit up and demand probe ..all this rumours.. Amosun and okoroocha are inner caucus and close friends of PMB..and they've raise issues of concern that shouldn't be ignored..

Is not kanu biafra this time.. but APC ..inner workings..

Everyone knows Amosun is a personal friend of PMB

And for many of us that have worked closely with PMB..
Please be real with your conscience..

Is this the real PMB we all know?

Pls ignore all childish taunts from paid miscreants..

Not about PDP APC ipob..

Is all about our country nigeria..

Nigerians must start asking..
We demand to know whats happening..

We demand to know alot..

Time to expose the cabals behind this government..
We pay tax.. it's our right..to know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by DissTroy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

You now read minds shocked ? Go open a "church bro"! Now let's not deviate from the question i asked

You can't understand cynicism even when it's ogling you like a drunk pervert.

My prequel post wasn't vague- Posterity would be the best judge. Until she unravels it, all we the masses looking on from the outside can do is just make conjectures and assumptions. What we can't argue is, Buhari (real or clone) has failed.

2 Likes

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Donelli: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

My simple question is if the APC will "clone" a Buhari what stopped the PDP cabal who wanted to hang on to power at all cost from "cloning" a Yaradua?

Just a simple question, requiring a simple answer!
Peace!

It is believed that they tried but it is also known that there were people in the administration who had real integrity and could not be bought.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/27/i-am-fed-lies-yar‘adua’s-aides-—-akunyili-vanguard-newspaper

1 Like

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by OnyeOGA(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by PremiumLeaks: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donelli:

It is believed that they tried but it is also known that there were people in the administration who had real integrity and could not be bought.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/27/i-am-fed-lies-yar‘adua’s-aides-—-akunyili-vanguard-newspaper
I like your choice of words..."it is believed"...it doesn't make it true you know...
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Donelli: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

I like your choice of words..."it is believed"...it doesn't make it true you know...

I quite agree with you. It doesn't make it true, neither does it make it false. Unlike most, I prefer to exercise my own judgement. Things are not always as straightforward as people expect but one should be able to deduce ideas and subtle game plays from situations.
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Deathstroke00(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari is the nightmare of lazy aggressive Eyeporb potopoto republic people. common sense some people no get. haba naw
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Bizibi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bannylove13:

Nigerians must sit up and demand probe ..all this rumours.. Amosun and okoroocha are inner caucus and close friends of PMB..and they've raise issues of concern that shouldn't be ignored..

Not about PDP APC ipob..

We demand to know alot..

I'm beginning to feel the same,the president behaves like someone who is not aware of what goes on in his government even the stunt the former DSS boss played in nass is enough to ask questions......

1 Like

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by mukhcech(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bannylove13:

Not about PDP APC ipob..

We demand to know alot..

You are just mad.
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by SouthEastFacts: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
These images answer you questions.

First imagine was taken in Nov 2015 while the last image was taken after Buhari returned from London. Suddenly he became shorter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by Stalwert: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ipob are barely intelligent. Their claims to humanity is because they look human outside that it is the largest Association of people with depleted mental capacity

1 Like

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by allthingsgood: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
OP please dont bother trying to reason with wailers

They are daft!

1 Like

Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by bizzibodi18: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

You correct!
Re: One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! by bizzibodi18: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
DissTroy:

You can't understand cynicism even when it's ogling you like a drunk pervert.

My prequel post wasn't vague- Posterity would be the best judge. Until she unravels it, all we the masses looking on from the outside can do is just make conjectures and assumptions. What we can't argue is, Buhari (real or clone) has failed.

Please I'd love you to give an example of posterity judging in Nigeria, you could use the Bola Ige, Yar'Adua, and now ATIKU as examples if you wish, Rev. King is also alive and active remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin / Esn/unknown Gunmen Clash With Nigerian Soldiers Blood Everywhere PHOTOS / Breaking: Gov Otti Set To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.