Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 (52081 Views)

Bodybuilder Justyn Vicky Dead At 33 After 400-pound Weight Breaks Neck / Gareth Bale Retires From Football At 33 / Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
RIP
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by santopelele(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:
This life ehen..the way people die is so alarming..

Lost a friend and adopted brother just this last saturday..dude was a fitness buff...always eating right and exercising and all that...my mom use to mock me then that i should emulate him....niggah just slumped on Saturday and is in the morgue..cold and lonely....this life ehen....i just tire.
SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by enemmo(f): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Chai! What could have caused her death ?

Heard on sports express that it was an infection.Muscle infection.

Rip to the dead.
May her soul rest in peace and may Got grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Shelumiel: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
enemmo:

Rip to the dead.
May her soul rest in peace and may Got grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Chai, na wah o.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by ikdaddy01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Quite sad. Rip

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by D1zion: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
chiedozie198100:

we wish you the same.
thats a very good answer you gave to the thoughtless & stupid fellow.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Macgreat(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
53 you mean
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by docadams: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Lost a friend and adopted brother just this last saturday..dude was a fitness buff...always eating right and exercising and all that...my mom use to mock me then that i should emulate him....niggah just slumped on Saturday and is in the morgue..cold and lonely....this life ehen....i just tire.

Sorry for your loss. He may have died from HOCM - Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. This condition is responsible for sudden death in most athletes

2 Likes

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by emsco(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
RIP ma.Lost my precious mum last month

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by ilyasom(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

This is scary
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by doggedfighter(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Cold and lonely. This got me.

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Abeg investigate what happened and let us know.
I find it hard to believe he dropped dead naturally. It was probably an environmental or hereditary issue.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
enemmo:

Rip to the dead.
There is no medical diagnosis known as a muscle infection.
Those newspapers are created for the semi-illiterate hence the throw of a phrase which vaguely sounds medical.
I’m here suspecting it was a heart attack or ‘brief illness’.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by coolcatty: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
doggedfighter:

Cold and lonely. This got me.

Visited him on sunday...have not been myself since then....this life ehen

meobizy:

Abeg investigate what happened and let us know.
I find it hard to believe he dropped dead naturally. It was probably an environmental or hereditary issue.

Nobody has time for that bro...the grief is just too much...second child..the most successful one in his family...everybody is just distraught.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by OracleOmega(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmm...
May her soul rest in peace
U made us proud

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
To me she looks older than the stipulated age.
It still doesn’t change the fact she’s dead.
May she R.I.P. She served her country and has left a legacy, I can’t say the same about many here.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Mysine: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
mayoredge:
Football age. RIP

Respect Please

May her soul Rest in Peace
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by doggedfighter(f): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Visited him on sunday...have not been myself since then....this life ehen

Nobody has time for that bro...the grief is just too much...second child..the most successful one in his family...everybody is just distraught.

Oh dear, all plans, visions,aspirations gone within seconds. Life baffles me. Take heart bro.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by madgoat(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin
She was probably in her 70s but using 33yrs as football age grin grin
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by precious1967(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry. Rip
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by madgoat(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Why are u bringing this here? Is the post about your friend. I wonder whats wrong with Nigerians. Always looking for sympathy and pity. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by ozywin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bustincole:
too bad, so sad

RIP to the dead

this one you dey cry like this
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by ozywin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bustincole:
too bad, so sad

RIP to the dead

this one you dey cry like this
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Kiyesola1: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rip
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by backspaced(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
A large Nigerian FMCG conglomerate seeks to hire a Procurement Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria.
JOB SCOPE:
• Responsible for purchasing goods, materials to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met.
• Manage relationships with Vendors and User Departments.
• Follow up on timely approvals and Deliveries.
• Negotiate with Vendors.
• Ensure Cost Savings for the Company.

EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 4 – 6 Years of relevant work experience of which 2 – 3 years in a relevant multinational company.
• Should have worked in an ERP environment.

Please send your cv to tricia@elevantix.com
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Tedpgrass: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Accept my condolences ����

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by ChiefSweetus: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
At what now?

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolcatty:

Oh my God! Bro please accept my deepest condolences. I too lost a friend like that last year.. I know your pains..

1 Like

Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
emsco:
RIP ma.Lost my precious mum last month

Please accept my deepest condolences.
Re: Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 by Antipob777(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have nothing to say here. None of my biz.

She looks very ugly self.

Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.