Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Do You Need A Logistics Website With Tracking? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Logistics Website With Tracking? (208 Views)

Things To Know Before Starting A Logistics Company / I Want To Start A Logistics Company. Help Needed!!! / Looking For A Logistics Company That Can Deliver Nationwide And Collect Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Logistics Website With Tracking? by nomidiva01: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Do you desire to own a logistics website that has the parcel tracking function

I am available to build it for anybody interested to have their own shipping and tracking company with any address in the world and with the tracking bar showing the status, transit and the payment notice, totally manageable by the owner of the site.

Ask me if you need one, I will show you what I already built

Contact me at
nomidiva@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Business Skills & Advice Needed / How To Get Instant Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.