Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert (46845 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by iGist: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerian superstar singer, Wizkid, made a suprise appearance at Simi sold out concerts in London over the weekend.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/wizkid-pictured-simi-sold-london-concert

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by iGist: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by celebgistz: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by seuncyber(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
I still prefer simi pass t.. a any day any time

With her sweet voice

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by seunO4: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
My two favs

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by TeeSeven(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Moral support in the spirit of comradeship is good.
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by Leetunechi: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Like for wizkid
Share for Davido

137 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by tesppidd: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Joromi baby.

I love her though.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by gbishman: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerians are just too damn gifted, under one year sold out tickets all over the world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by 3millionia: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wo wowowo wowo

Am so Ambulanced right now

Fro Wizzy Fans
Best of Wizkid Mixtape 2018 By DJ Ppeliance
https://mixtapes.ng/latest-best-of-wizkid-mixtape-2018-by-dj-ppeliance/
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by nkhay(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by xperienced(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Aunty Simi beware of Wizzy baby. Na so e dey start. In the words of a nairalander " bestie bestie pant go shift".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by sparkle6(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Both of them cant sing like rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by saucemanny(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
iGist:
Nigerian superstar singer, Wizkid, made a suprise appearance at Simi sold out concerts in London over the weekend.

Wowo.com
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by jeromeoke(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
stay-off this girl belong to falz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by Getintouch2004(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
I love 'em both. They are doing well individually.

#BackToDaura

Buhari is a bastard that a collective effort to send him back to his gay cows is a feat we all should embrace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by spidey77: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simi look behind your shoulders o....sister tiwa may be lurking closeby...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by fergieboy: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nawa wizkid don go o.. Looking like a junkie
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by Lucifer66(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
I know that Wizkid must have tasted her milk factory before leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by Gidah: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wizzy baby loke loke

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by dicksonadams(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
iGist:

Another stew is cooking

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by enshi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wetin be this sold out concert every where self....

Naija just learn this one.... Them wan abuse am too.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by bamasite(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lovin on repeat.

But why do reasonable threads not gather views so one can get help on time cry cry cry

Answers needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/4840866/certified-document-control-professional-training
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by classikbill(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greater height to you guys..
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by richfriendsng: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wizkid, clear case of small body no be say I too broke, grin
Love who you are, you are amazing.
Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by KelB(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
One Love

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by Jayslicky: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is it the same pangolo music she sang at london?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for wizkid
Share for Davido
Like consume u there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert by elganzar(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
wizzy is now a brand...That guy dey work hard mehn, forget say he no toooo get voice_ he get lines and concept... and he dey improve everyday...Same with Davido!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" / Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.