Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) (1915 Views)

This Is The Stage Used In Paris Peace Summit VS The One Buhari Used (pics) / See How World Leaders Are Rushing President Buhari At Paris Peace Forum (Pics) / PHOTOS: Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by Kamanuozuzu: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Initially, they posted a couple of pictures inside a building, but the pics below shows the Forum was an open-air event (at the base of Arc de Triumph, Paris), and Buhari is nowhere to be found.

Again, the guest list did not include Buhari's name.

Don't believe their lies!!!

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by friendlyadvice: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your president is dead, the man in aso Rock is an imposter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by eyeview: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
So Buhari did not even go to France as claimed by the presidency. Am not sure there is any govt as deceitful as this. May God deal decisively with this people. Everything about them is based on lies. Later, femi adesina who has since denounced his faith and bowed to the powers and wealth of this world will come and start insulting those revealing the truth
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by servercodes001: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ipob pigs and their rubbish
72 leaders attended the event and ur list only shows 43
Where are the rest?
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by madmohamed(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
servercodes001:
Where are the rest?
Mumu
show us Buhari sorry jibiri video like others wold president or shot up.
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by acenazt: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some people's level of Foolishness is beyond my comprehension haba. Why common sense dey too hard to get nowadays??
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by Donelli: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
servercodes001:
Where are the rest?
Mumu
I'd love to see your own list.
This keeps getting intriguing by the day. shocked
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by Donelli: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
acenazt:
Some people's level of Foolishness is beyond my comprehension haba. Why common sense dey too hard to get nowadays??
This seems like an autobiography.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by bedspread: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmm

I still Refuse to Comment!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by MalcoImX: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
madmohamed:
Let us start being foolish like Igbos.

Show us 72 videos/speeches of over 70 world leaders who attended the Paris Forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by donvicky2007: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
AM here to watch
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by servercodes001: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
madmohamed:

I'll show u when you can spell shut up correctly
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by Fuckyoumod: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
He went to the hospital....
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by boolee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Don't know where all this hate are emanating from...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by allthingsgood: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stupid wailers. You guys didnt learn from 2015

You are only giving buhari free publicity while your candidate languishes in obscurity!

Keep fooling yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by acenazt: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donelli:

This seems like an autobiography.
wooooohooooooo i no call ur name and e pain u cheiiiiiiiiiii sorry mehn.
Re: Buhari Did Not Attend The Paris Peace Forum. (see Proofs) by Donelli: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
acenazt:
wooooohooooooo i no call ur name and e pain u cheiiiiiiiiiii sorry mehn.
This thing wey we dey do when we small naim you still dey do up till now.
When person no get talk again him go begin use this tactics to divert attention from say him don lose debate.

We don do am pass grin
Da my comment na say I still dey wonder weda you get sense, but you come finally agree say you nor get sense at all...

I accept your apology sha

(1) (Reply)

At A Glance: The Dss Breakdown Of How Politicians 'bribed' Oshiomhole In Dollars / Military Lied About The Current State Of Baga / Massive Crowd In Front Of PDP Secretariat Katsina (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.