Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (51730 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Afamed: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
meccuno:
fake pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you didn't bath with salt during the ebola outbreak? Because you seem failing cheaply to every dummy PDP sold to you. Intervention funds do not necessarily need approval from the Senate. Educate yourself and free from this PDP mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Afamed: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gandollar:
When you finish masturbating, just tell osunbande to resign for proper investigation to commence. smiley
. Intervention funds need no approval from the Senate. No wonder, they said PDP are left with empty brains
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Joefirst(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
people who understand nothing about government will just open their mouth and be claiming right...

Note: I don't endorse this present administration, My support and vote goes to Omoyele Sowore.

what the vice president did is not wrong... this is simply called " DELEGATED LEGISLATION" , which is normal in a Democratic society... the only thing he can do is to prove he used the money for the appropriate cause... which is normal...

#sowore2019
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by michoim(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Look at a misguided element given someone 7 days...
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Gandollar(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

. Intervention funds need no approval from the Senate. No wonder, they said PDP are left with empty brains
The mere commissioner can twist the narrative as he likes, when the chips are down, who know naim go know.
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by technuel: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
If Osinbajo with his exposure and academic exploit and deep knowledge of the constitutional provisions can go ahead and do this then the integrity of this government is highly questionable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Gandollar(f): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
michoim:
Look at a misguided element given someone 7 days...
...he also threatened to expose osunbande if he calls his bluff smiley
I personally think it's high time the fake pastor is unmasked.
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by udemzyudex(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
A professor of law and a pastor for that matter can not tell me what he did is legal.

Since this government came into power, they have been acting as if they are above the law.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

Emergency or Intervention funds do not necessarily need approval because of its urgency. Don't follow follow.

Please what is Emergency about IDP? This is not a natural disaster case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by bedspread: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
divinecode101:

What will you call somebody that abandoned his ragtag army and fled to Ivory Coast with his girl friend or another one that valued his dog moRE THAN HUMAN BEINGS

With the Name u bear u should be more brilliant than these!

How does your Reaction tally, concern or Relate to what is being Discussed here!

Do better please
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:

This Timi Frank with a face that looks like a fowl's anus.

The thing worrying his face must have spread to his brain.

Face the issue.
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by bixton(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
I just dey laugh at Timi Frank.
Well after the expiration of the 7 days we'll be watching what next you'll to do?
Common ordinary law and constitution you don't know how to interpret.
Hope you're educated enough to know how to go about court proceedings and not this social media hassle you're doing.

People will start joining the band wagon of non reasoning. Too many educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Charly68: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yeye poeple ,what did they take the vice president for? A professor of law and an academic icon would commit such a stupid error without thinking about the pros and cons ..? I bwg make we hear good news oo
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by martowskin1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72908294:
Osinbajo gave the approval when he was the acting president. The money was meant for the north-east intervention fund.
Last week, the house of representatives, said the approval was illegal because Osinbajo did not consult the national assembly.

Does this even make sense to them?!
He should resign for doing a logical sensible thing?!
Mumu post.... created for mumu wailing zombies.........
Now let the wailing start.....

Quote:
I give the VP seven days to resign his position to enable him face the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – like ex-governor Ayodele Fayose did recently – to clear his name.
Unquote.

So Fayose the ponmo cutter resigned to face EFCC?!
Confirm drunken mumu master!
Abegii, make we move joh, this one na for wailing zombies who keep supporting the politicians out to destroy their future patapata..... grin wink cheesy

Do u have a job? Or u have shutdown ur fish business, the way u trail or APC issues is becoming alarming
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by enonche85(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yemi knows that apc is not coming back in 2019 so he wants to steal enough and hide first.

#Back2Daura
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
The 1/2 billion dollars Buhari used to purchase 10 fighter-jets nko? grin

Who approved it? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Damoche10: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
ObserversTimes:
The Observers Times / Abuja

Source

Obviously, this man is a Jocular
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by SirBunky85(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firefire:
How can the fraudulent element who claimed to be a saint approved such amount without appropriation ?
gullibility redefined
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Focusman1: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
One day bush meat go catch the hunter. Maybe that day is here.
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by ikombe: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okoyeebo:
All these PDP comedians sef.

By the time Osinbajo replies them, they would hire people to subtitle it into their native dialects.

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
SirBunky85:
gullibility redefined

Kid!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by jrusky(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

how will that make your brain function well?

Because you are sick hunger has damage your brain so go and eat to reformat your brain wella. Ok
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by hargbolahan01: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
even though I'm not really a fan of Mr lifeless but that doesn't mean our eyes should be blind to good things
if he takes the bill to NASS when we they approve it
the people it took 8 months to pass ordinary budget
he signed the money for people who are suffering and the question here is what about $16bn of power generation under obasanjo administration
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Ategberoson(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
jrusky:

Because you are sick hunger has damage your brain so go and eat to reformat your brain wella. Ok

you need to stay away from smoke because I can't fathom the connection btw food and brain damage

does your foolishness has extension? thought it usually start on Friday?
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Nigerianiski: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
annnikky:
Chai.. The worst govt ever in Nigeria history undecided

Osinbade is a pastor indeed.
I luv u swidie...
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Biingoo: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72908832:

Mtcheeew .
This boy, Your future and that of your kids are being stolen by thieves you support everyday and you are here shining some brown teeth?!
Irredeemable!
Thunder fire you there!
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by adesamix(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
What really pain me most is that he is a pastor in RCCG. l am also a member, on workers day he said dt minimum wages will ready b4 Sept, what happened to minimum wage now my pastor, don't. join hand to do evil
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by SuccesYear: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is this a country sef. Bad leaders.... Complainers followers. Wetin u fit do for this country sef
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by blacknp(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
eakenbor:
I never thought Nairaland would ever sink lower than their lowest. This platform is now worse than a dumpsite. If you are new here you would think the platform belongs to Fani-Kayode, Timi Frank, Omokri, Fayose and their fellow good for nothing people. Those people perpetrate falsehood like pure water and this platform helps them perpetuate it into the heads of the already gullible Nigerians. Nairaland might not be aware of the damage it is causing to this our generation all in the name of traffic, but a day of reckoning would come.
True talk,so much fake news,much ado about nothing,same way the senate said magi must go,he is still there till today,Osinbajo can appropriate that money for emergency without any approval,all they will do is wail to be seem relevant,most of them were dumped by their parties and are not coming back after may 2019.
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by annnikky(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerianiski:
I luv u swidie...
Tnx luv
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by Nigerianiski: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
annnikky:
Tnx luv
How do i connect i'm serious,if not for anything; acquaintance
Re: Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ by gentlegenius(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
I thought this man is a pastor, so if he should resign who will now be the vice
Lie Muhammad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.