Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

" I Don't Have Godfathers " - Omoyele Sowore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / " I Don't Have Godfathers " - Omoyele Sowore (363 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Presidency Prot Babangida Aliyu Marks Birthday, Appreciates Political Godfathers / Omoyele Sowore Creates Whatsapp Groups For His 2019 Election Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" I Don't Have Godfathers " - Omoyele Sowore by Joefirst(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
*AN INTERVIEW WITH AAC 2019 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, OMOYELE SOWORE*

interviewer : so we heard you want to contest for 2019 presidential in Nigeria.

Sowore : yes

Interviewer : So, who are your God fathers?

Sowore : I don't have God fathers..

Interviewer: so you mean you don't have God fathers and backers.

Sowore : I have backers (the Nigerian people), but I don't have Godfathers.

Interviewer : How will you win election in Nigeria without Godfathers?

Sowore : One of the reasons I want to be Nigeria President ,is to retire the Godfathers.

Interviewer: since you don't have God fathers, how will they *allow* you to win?

Sowore : they don't have to allow us, come 2019, we the Nigerian people are going to *disallow* them.
Re: " I Don't Have Godfathers " - Omoyele Sowore by Flattino(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
I
Joefirst:
*AN INTERVIEW WITH AAC 2019 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, OMOYELE SOWORE*

interviewer : so we heard you want to contest for 2019 presidential in Nigeria.

Sowore : yes

Interviewer : So, who are your God fathers?

Sowore : I don't have God fathers..

Interviewer: so you mean you don't have God fathers and backers.

Sowore : I have backers (the Nigerian people), but I don't have Godfathers.

Interviewer : How will you win election in Nigeria without Godfathers?

Sowore : One of the reasons I want to be Nigeria President ,is to retire the Godfathers.

Interviewer: since you don't have God fathers, how will they *allow* you to win?

Sowore : they don't have to allow us, come 2019, we the Nigerian people are going to *disallow* them.
Re: " I Don't Have Godfathers " - Omoyele Sowore by OriginalKogiboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
If u dont hav godfather, then u dont hav helper. God uses man Godfather to bring someone up. but as u dont have helper, u must die as leper. God is against u. SORRY

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips Against Fire This Harmattan Season / Nigeria Has Finally Been Excluded From The World. Tears... / Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.