Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment (53399 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by adecz: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
sad

All dis bleashing sef...

Makes dem look gayish.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Yewandequeen(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
WizJesus007:
Lyk say that nollywood belong to ibo boiz ...
my thoughts too
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by egwekwe: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.

What do you want us to do now..

You put yourself in this mess,i"ll suggest you get yourself out..

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Naughtytboy: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2018
hyfr:
God Pls help our youths to take right paths.
Nonsense topic
for ur mind uv made sense

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
They have same thing in common.

All igbos!

Choi, this poster is tribalistic!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by hillsonglover: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
fine fine wine that would be deceiving all those ladies...

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Fuqman(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
My love for dark guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
And you might end up bleaching your skin just to look like them.. What an irony? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Sultty(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Where is Desmond Elliot where is rmd
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by bluefilm: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Igbo amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
I sight your oranges
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Biguyman: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
All igbos.

Afonjas are apes grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by carammel(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Federick should be number 1, dude is not only fine facially, he has the height and carriage.
Wole Ojo should be on that list though, he is finer than all of them except Fredrick.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Bede2u(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Igbo guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.
as 4 as he is a yoruba man, is ur face babe

U no see eligible young igbo guys around...

He has dumped u already,
We ar yoruba demons remember

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by dfrost: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

What a world!

Lady move on and learn from your experience. It's never too late to start. At least you are honest. Pray to God for forgiveness. 3 abortions is bad and he is asking you to commit another.

You really need to brace yourself and move away from this self-pity. Seek God asap.

We will all reap what we sow. To be a single mom is not easy but which is better? To keep offending God or bear the pains of a single mom? And who says you can't find joy in doing the right thing. You will surely find a man to marry you once you are honest.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
They have same thing in common.

All igbos!

Choi, this poster is tribalistic!!!
ehee jealousy don come!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by ChiefAlex(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

This is a very strong issue
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Perpetual bachelors, some of them are gay though.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
mokaflex:
Op where Is IK Ogbonna on the list? You didn’t hear his Cambodian wife left him. Let me go and play that fall and die song Biko shocked
Savages everywhere.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by CArt(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Where's Bolanle Ninalowo? Where's Ik Ogbonna?undecided

I wonder o cool
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by ChiefAlex(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2018
undecided
Olamsoh:

Are you saying there is no money anymore in the joint account ?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Williams Uchemba. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by WaffenSS(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Number 1: wide nose

Number 2: long chin

Number 3. Wide nose and huge head

Number 4: Tiny face

"Handsome" is misused a lot these days

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
neolboy:
handsome indeed
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad check and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.
is Odunkade a bachelor?

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by MobileGees: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

I don't know if you can pm me let's talk.

if you need someone to talk to I'll be around 08086188793
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

wide nose..... Is that not an African trait?

Post your own picture, let's see your slim nose. Black people like sounding ignorant in a bid to sound cool.

Wide nose is an African trait and any black man should be proud of his wide nose, if not, he hates his own self. Each of these men are handsome in their own rights and with their very African features.

Ugly people always find faults in the physical features of others

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by elegantslayer(f): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad check and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.
Not as fine as those guys up there, is odulade as fine as Frederick leonard or is ninalowo as fine Bryan okwara and is Damola olatunji as fine as Michael Godson..This is not a confirm list of fine actors oo,ibos get many fine actors oo....Don't get me wrong oo,am not saying yorubas are not good looking but when it comes to the entertainment industry,Ibo guys are finer......
Op please put the pictures of Bryan okwara,over fine is worrying that guy joor and you didn't even include ik ogbonna on d list

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by blackgold2018(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
That's because you re fair. And my love for fair girls too.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by easynetsms(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:

But am dark and tall kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.