Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment (53379 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
josiegirl27:
please get it together you are off point...she is saying the list isn't objectively selected . Because everyone who made the list are igbos ..calm down and read,it saves life.
but am helping her

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Johnbosco1: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.

You have already made a lot of bad and foolish choices and it would only be fair to say you ended up with a CON ARTIST
That being said, if you have any sort of evidence(written agreement of the loan you made to him, bank transactions, receipts of items purchased in your name, verbal agreement or any text message such as social media messages or call records where he assented that he borrowed this amount from you), then you may have to make an entry against him to the nearest police station and hope to get a reasonable percentage. If you have no proof of whatsoever that can collaborate your claim, then, FORGET IT! IT'S OVER!! YOU GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR BEING STUPID!!! MOVE ON!!!
Just accept the fact that you ended up with a looser and hopefully you'll be smart here after.
For most of you ladies that give money to men, thinking it will keep them, here's the hard truth that is easy to forget, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK OUT!!! MOVE ON and be smart hopefully you will find another worthy fellow.

P.S If you were my sister/child, I'd say this exact same thing but with contempt.
By the way, I wouldn't wish my enemy that type of man. As for the dude, he will reap what he sow
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by chigoizie7(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.

clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:
They are handsome tongue
I love Frederick Leonard

Yes these are NOLLYWOOD actors, not yorubawood actor.
don't start, else we will descend on you
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2018
INTROVERT:
kiss
abeg wear your pant biko
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
My love for dark guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
no wonder you are cuppy 2
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
don't start, else we will descend on you

Who be this one undecided.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

Heh.

I'm betting my arse is finer than you, bimbo.

And I can assure you I've a slim nose, but sorry...I won't be the added to your fantasy file and give purpose to your cucumber. Just because wide nose is, in your summation, an African trait (which I beg to differ as Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, etc have slim noses) doesn't make it beautiful. I'm sure you're defending wide Hooters cos you got one.

Now....hoppit.

lol....so fine you can't even post your picture here, you're a joke.

I have a slim nose oga, so calm down on that one.

Broad nose is an African trait, especially West African. These men are not Somali or Ethiopian, the Somalis and Ethiopians may be exceptions to the general rule, but the general rule is that broad noses are African traits. Even in those countries, there are regions with broad noses, check out Southern Ethiopians.

Then again, since you have the Nazi symbol on you profile pic, you are probably one of those hateful beings. I hope you are white, because having a Nazi symbol when you are not white makes you the biggest clown on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

Who be this one undecided.
the guy you don't want to mess with
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by FBIL: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad chest and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.

You mean in Awusawood or Yorubawood? This is Nollywood, the one recognized World over, including Macron of France.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by DenTREND(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Get this sleek ergonomics vertical wireless mouse at a very affordable price....
Pls contact 08035217412 if interested.

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
the guy you don't want to mess with

Go and sleep?
U know dey shame ni.
Face ur fellow men
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

Go and sleep?
U know dey shame ni.
Face ur fellow men
you've already given up the fight even before it started. No worry I go show you small sample.

When are you returning those shoes and pants chioma borrowed you since last month?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you've already given up the fight even before it started. No worry I go show you small sample.

I dey shame on ur behalf.

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

I dey shame on ur behalf.
I no get shame for body. Na me and you for here. I go show you pepper
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by elegantslayer(f): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
lemme.

I was only teasing Op. We all know odunlade is married and no way near the list. tongue he is still my favorite comic actor though tongue
**kisses**
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by zolajpower: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2018
Elpreshh18:
Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment

Thanks for Reading!
Visit https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/top-5-most-handsome-bachelors-in.html for more Interesting Articles
I beg is bolanle ninolowo not a bachelor or your own nolyhood bachelor only includes the eastern Nigeria movie artist ?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by icogb: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm I suppose the list is for those in the igbo part. There are cute hausa and yoruba actors u know.

Wait se odunlade is not fine? tongue ehen this guy with broad chest and smirk looking face... What's his name self? Ehen Bolanle Ninalowo is that guy not cute too?

This hausa guy too, can't remember his name but he is one of the top actor from the north.
You re right but re they BACHELORS? It shldn't be abt tribe all d time. Even IK Ogbonna is not there... Meanwhile Odunlade IS NOT handsome nd no matter how you pple hype him reach, HE IS NOT HANDSOME. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Ayoola Aka Mide from Skinny Girl In Transit is not on that List sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Harmony92(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

All d crazy tins dat we do for love cry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by FBIL: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:

Sorry, I may sound tribalistic but I'll say the truth. (1) Your boyfriend is not Igbo, else he'd have doubled that 7m in 2 years, and could have intentionally got u pregnant and hastily arranged for wine-carrying because you and your parents are big assets and dependable in-laws. (2) You acted as if you ate ''indomie'' all your life by giving a passerby #7m. His preek sweet u well well. You should have extracted comittments from him before investing in him (3) You should have just got him a ffuccking 50k job as you did through your dad and then while ffuccking and studying him, you let him prove that he's a man first before going further with him. (4) He's a lazy boy who can't bury his pride to grow, therefore you'll end up being a bread winner all ur life, if u get things permanent with him. He was sacked for not knowing which is which in life.

ADVICE: (1) Drop the ffuccking gee and move on. The 7m is huge but a loafer can ''gbarie'' #7m within a very short time but a wise and hardworking boy can grow a small amount into millions after a short while. (2) Ignore him and never curse him, pray to God for a good guy, don't change your good character because of him. You must sacrifice before something good comes your way. (3) Your husband is on the way but not this loafer who is afraid of babies and doesn't want to answer ''papa Emmanuel''. Cheer up and be happy!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nizox(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:

Lets roll
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I no get shame for body. Na me and you for here. I go show you pepper

Lmao grin grin troll
I'm sure this is Mr cork alternative moniker I don catch u
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
will u shut ur trap!!
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Elpreshh18(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
mokaflex:
Op where Is IK Ogbonna on the list? You didn’t hear his Cambodian wife left him. Let me go and play that fall and die song Biko shocked
hehe...we are on those that haven't married at all. He is no longer a bachelor
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
josiegirl27:
forget that thing jor..Yoruba guys are very attractive too.
In skull minners
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:

Lmao grin grin troll
I'm sure this is Mr cork alternative moniker I don catch u

no be only Mr cork, you go soon find Mrs pussy. Abeg return my babe parts and shoes jo,borrow borrow make me rich
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by STILESGANG: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
icogb:
You re right but re they BACHELORS? It shldnt be abt tribe all d time. Even IK Ogbonna is not there. Meanwhile Odunlade IS NOT handsome nd no matter how you pple hype him reach, HE IS NOT HANDSOME. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
So ik ogbonna is handome with his ojukwu eyes, bald head and corny nose.seems only light skin people are considered good-looking in iboland.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
#TeamLeonard.
#TeamTaurus.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by sukar886: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
No 6

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Julia345(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Meskaofficial1:
will u shut ur trap!!
lol... Y do u sound so frustrated grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.