Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment (53402 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nature8(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
mokaflex:
Op where Is IK Ogbonna on the list? You didn’t hear his Cambodian wife left him. Let me go and play that fall and die song Biko shocked

Lol
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
dynicks:
Ramsey Noah right now......so these people have forgotten me so soon......now that hurts
Please repeat after me - BACHELOR! BACHELOR!! BACHELOR!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by eDoctorr(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Olamsoh:
I am a very shy person and a very private person. My boyfriend introduced me to this page and we are both addicted but he made me make him a promise never to bring out matter here for any reason, but I am about to break that promise because I need help.

I have dated him for 6 years, 3 abortion and borrowed him 7 million naira all he has not accounted for. The last job I got for him with my dads contact I don’t know the drama that happened between him and a staff and he got fired, I had to give him money to start a business. He has engaged me already but I am getting uncomfortable. What got me worried was last night when I told him I was pregnant again and he asked me to abort it, I was so upset and he said that if he takes me to his parents with Pregnancy they will see me as a slut. I refused bluntly this time and he insisted by saying if I keep the baby he will dump me and marry another person and he swore on his life.

Pmm leaving him is not the issue, the issue, how do I get my money back. Over 7 million naira. I don’t have a salary, we do joint account and I can’t even brag of 50k of my own. I know he will read this message, so I want people to judge this matter. As for the baby I will keep it, but am scared of being a single mum.

Is he mad? If all you've said it true, u have nothing to fear. He will regret it and u will get ur money bk. ki lo n jebe

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no be only Mr cork, you go soon find Mrs pussy. Abeg return my babe parts and shoes jo,borrow borrow make me rich

Lols
mr cork I catch u tongue
Because for some time now u disappeared
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Indomie001: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
tossie101:
They are handsome tongue
I love Frederick Leonard

Yes these are NOLLYWOOD actors, not yorubawood actor.
You people both men and women must tribalise everything .

The earlier we tolerate each other the better so far we are made to share the same country .
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
jeremiahindeed:
Nollywood lol,the only one i know there is alex ekubo

You don't watch Nollywood movies to say that

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by tossie101(f): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Indomie001:
The earlier we tolerate each other the better so far we are made to share the same country .

I edited the comment because I read some annoying comments from Yorubas.
They are the tribalistic ones I'm only doing what they taught me.
Bye sir!
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by ghostwritter(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
lionjungle3000:
I knew they were all Biafrans when I saw their beautiful skin tone. Very attractive people naturally. See as they all resemble African Americans. Afonjas already here displaying their insecurities...as in no dark skin men? SMH. If you want to display dark skin men to feel good about yourselves, get your Oduduwa Republic and do that since 99.9% of you are naturally dark skin.
walahitalahi olori buruku ni bobo yi shaa, awon eyan Igbo republic.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Dannjay(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
That guy isn't ready for marriage but to zap you the more,,,,it's quite unfortunate you were dating an irresponsible man if your story checks out.... involve a good lawyer cox your bf is a dupe in disguise
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i av known him quite long, tank God he has carved a niche 4 himself by acting ,he dosent pity ladies heart,
because he is acting dosent change wat he does
If u knw him ask him of viviella! He wont forget !
Mtcheww

Wow so this is true..
I heard that he loves banging the other hole. undecided
And he has finished many gals use and dump.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Wow so this is true..
I heard that he loves banging the other hole. undecided
And he has finished many gals use and dump.
he boasts 2much n full of arrogance,

Which one is other hole dnt spoil me plss
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by peculiar32(f): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
i just love love Alex Ekubo.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
he boasts 2much n full of arrogance,
Which one is other hole dnt spoil me plss

Lmao As if u dont know grin

Yes the arrogance part I heard about it too
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by WaffenSS(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....so fine you can't even post your picture here, you're a joke.

I have a slim nose oga, so calm down on that one.

Broad nose is an African trait, especially West African. These men are not Somali or Ethiopian, the Somalis and Ethiopians may be exceptions to the general rule, but the general rule is that broad noses are African traits. Even in those countries, there are regions with broad noses, check out Southern Ethiopians.

Then again, since you have the Nazi symbol on you profile pic, you are probably one of those hateful beings. I hope you are white, because having a Nazi symbol when you are not white makes you the biggest clown on earth.

Gehen sie raus, schwarzer hund!
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by dfrost: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Austema:
your comment reveals that;
1. You have a good christian foundation
2. You are a God fearing guy
3. You love God
4. You are equiped with wisdom
5. You are a good counselor
#the world is thirsty of your kind.

Thanks for the compliment. Sometimes the pain people pass through just to make it in life can be depressing. A good support structure can help people pass through all ordeals in life. We all need o help out. Cheers.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lmao As if u dont know grin

Yes the arrogance part I heard about it too
asshole , i dnt do frm there ...it destroys anus nerves biko!
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

danke.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by WaffenSS(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
safarigirl:
danke.

Bitte.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by icogb: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
STILESGANG:
So ik ogbonna is handome with his ojukwu eyes, bald head and corny nose.seems only light skin people are considered good-looking in iboland.
What re you trying to say? And pls mek it less tribal. Btw, FYI, m nt Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
asshole , i dnt do frm there ...it destroys anus nerves biko!

With oil na tongue
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

With oil na tongue
just leave me sinner
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
WaffenSS:

u speak deutchsland language ,so nice!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
just leave me sinner

Hmm ok o.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
skull harvesters n flat chest beating!
carry your body odour dey go, you've been noticed
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
carry your body odour dey go, you've been noticed
carry ur Smelling armpit go joor

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Adewale1603(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
icogb:
You re right but re they BACHELORS? It shldnt be abt tribe all d time. Even IK Ogbonna is not there. Meanwhile Odunlade IS NOT handsome nd no matter how you pple hype him reach, HE IS NOT HANDSOME. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
He would have been handsome And even more than those on the list, if only he never had a receded hairline.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by icogb: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Adewale1603:
He would have been handsome And even more than those on the list, if only he never had a receded hairline.
Yea...You re "right". But there re people wif receded hairline dat re handsome. Right?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by icogb: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Indomie001:

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by icogb: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Indomie001:

I like how you make it seem as if you didn't read what the other guys wrote b4 her comment. See, I feel d Igbos have tolerated alot from other tribes jst dat I have to be fair most of des nonsense comes from d young ones esp d generation Z nd mischievous adults behaving from effect of early mid life crisis.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by Adewale1603(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
icogb:
Yea...You re "right". But there re people wif receded hairline dat re handsome. Right?
yeah, only if it wasn't too obvious. Ramsey Noah, RMD, Desmond eliot, femi brainard all had some forms of hair loss problems
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Julia345:
My love for dark guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Thank God I'm dark, does this mean we can mingle? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.