Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo (20052 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Gov. Udom Emmanuel At The 2018 International Students Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
#PhotoNews
12| 11| 2018

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel was the special guest at the Closing Ceremony of Orientation Course for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2018 Batch 'C' Stream 1, at the Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area.

Courtesy; Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant (Digital Media) to Governor Udom Emmanuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
[b]NEWS FROM MEFLYN ANWANA. Special Assistant (Digital Media) to Governor Udom Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
The amiable Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
The youths are marching on

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mr Industrialisation himself

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lalasticlala (Papa Ada) and Dominique Good evening
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Papasmal(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Akwa ibom Ayaya.

The memories of serving in the state still linger,

what a nice experience.

23 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by HappyNigerian: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala (Papa Ada) and Dominique Good evening

Young, Smart, fit and Intelligent Governor!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:
Akwa ibom Ayaya.

The memories of serving in the still linger,

what a nice experience.
It is now Dakada lol...

You served in Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yes o, unlike a certain tall and WAEC confused President
HappyNigerian:

Young, Smart, fit and Intelligent Governor!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Papasmal(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
It is now Dakada lol...

You served in Akwa Ibom state?

Yea....Akwa ibom is a nice place to be....Good and happy people all over the place

7 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Welcome to the land of Milk and honey.

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

If you fail at everything, don't fail to contract a veneral disease before leaving. Good luck guys!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:

Yea....Akwa ibom is a nice place to be....Good and happy people all over the place
Hope you had the other fun yanfu-yanfu?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

If you fail at everything, don't fail to contract a veneral disease before leaving. Good luck guys!
Bros na wa you o.

Cell fellowship again?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by hyfr(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
The way we treat politicians like gods ehn!. See as them position gold table for en front. Young man no fit Waka without walking stick

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by chibike69: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Morning Sex
Afternoon Sex
Night Sex
PPA Sex
House Sex
Cell Fellowship Sex

Nawa oooo
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by pascal558(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
who know where i can get blue tilapia
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Ademoore07(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow.
I served in that state too.
Akpabio was the governor during my tenure.
Ado Ok

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Wiki9ja: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
He gave them 20k each

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
All the best for the future lads.

The future is just about to begin......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
The person in Aso Rock should prove to us he's Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by ifeanyija(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
I remember when he came to our camp in 2015 and gave 5k each to corpers that also caused problem in camp. He try sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by InansBobo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
One of the governors I respect
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Udodi
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by qanda: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok. Dear Graduating corp members, Silver nor Gold I don't have to give you, what I have is a useful information that will help you with your job search, career and professional Exams. Go to Playstore, download Q and A App. Thank me later

Download Q and A App on Google Playstore
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by harbjar(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Swargu:
He gave them 20k each
Lol I this dude never came for our swearing in OR POP..
only for him to show up with 10,500 and food all corps members in this present Batch A.. Now I hear he has increased it to 20k.. �
Speaking of vote buying.. Meanwhile primary and secondary school students in UYO still carry their school desk from home... Misplaced priorities but Akwa Ibom people won't complain because he's PDP and also going to build a 8500 capacity church for them...* Akwa Ibom is a Christain state they say.. * wallow in your mumuness

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Reinah(f): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Papasmal:
Akwa ibom Ayaya.

what a nice experience.

Really? I don't know why that state keeps calling my heart. I really want to serve there smiley

What made the experience nice?
Please don't tell me sex o grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Ateewologun(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
The man that reduced corper state allawee from 10k to 4900
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by ojmetrix(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Papasmal post=72911413]Akwa ibom Ayaya.
what a nice experience.[/quote me too which year
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by EddyGbolo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
so miss d days I served in Akwaibom.. Akwaibom dakada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.