Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (65643 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
I know a Poor fellow when i see one. This is no exception
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I'll be back by December this year. I have a family to look up to and a nationality (by birth) to be proud of. Any problem with that?
Like I said an earlier, I'll meet him (Buhari) at the poll next year. Not for any social harassment but to intimidate and oust him from Aso Villa. No need of witch hunting me. I've already made up my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by amanikondo: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Corruption host corruption
Oloriburuku host Oloriburuku
Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
Igbos are bastard and terrorists
I heard they pay you folks 30,000 per month.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Kingv(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
pascal558:
who know where i can get blue tilapia
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Yopcity: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_

Take it easy before Ipob matter will give u stroke !

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by pascal558(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kingv:

Late Buhari
nna this nr be joking mata joor ...
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Butoneday2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
Otu nne gi

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

brother mi calm down, never respond to everyone here, you will be surprised when you find out the dude is preparing for jamb next year
u made my night....I repeat u av succeeded in annihilating the Irish cold from my system...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:

brother mi calm down, never respond to everyone here, you will be surprised when you find out the dude is preparing for jamb next year

Some of them are still struggling with their O’level grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SarkinYarki: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunmsg:
He stole Ekiti dry and then relocated to Lagos, an APC state that is working well. Very shameless rogue. If previous governors of Lagos had ruled the state the way he ruled Ekiti, the state wouldn't be the perfect place to retire to with his loot.

Lagos that has been voted the worst city in world to live is what you call work well? Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Ken4agent(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fruitful talk on self serving interest or National interest

Anyway, check our signature and make a decision today on converting that idle land you have fanced for years into a cash making land. It time to think outside the box
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by simplycarro: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
amanikondo:

I heard they pay you folks 30,000 per month.

How much do they pay you ? Perhaps 5k/month

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
In the Yoruba culture, loyalty is real.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.
tongue

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunmsg:
He stole Ekiti dry and then relocated to Lagos, an APC state that is working well. Very shameless rogue. If previous governors of Lagos had ruled the state the way he ruled Ekiti, the state wouldn't be the perfect place to retire to with his loot.

Which Lagos, the dirty and smelling Lagos ??, filled with potholes everywhere, noisy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by amanikondo: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
simplycarro:

How much do they pay you ? Perhaps 5k/month

E pain am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by simplycarro: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Lagos that has been voted the worst city in world to live is what you call work well? Are you ok?

Meanwhile flatinoes take a one way ticket night bus daily to come and settle down there,leaving your “paradise” to rot away

The joke is on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by simplycarro: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
amanikondo:

E pain am.

5k/month bot grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Pitokwe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_

Are the inmates in yaba left on holiday? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Yopcity: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fellow nigerians, Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, buhari is a staged plan by the enemies of nigeria to destroy nigeria.

If buhari remains in power beyond 2019, nigeria will be so devastated that some of us may run to chad, pls put sentiments apart, nigeria deserves better. Join the backtodaura# boast, enough of the disaster called buhari !

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Greenbirth: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
let me remind you how your mother gave birth to you. Abnormally you came out with your legs instead of your head. And that is why you like drinking blood, foolish tribalism. Animal

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by aguyph: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
nne gi there amuso.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
simplycarro:

Meanwhile flatinoes take a one way ticket night bus daily to come and settle down there,leaving your “paradise” to rot away

The joke is on you

They come to help you fix the place na
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by tuunafish: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
they have empty houses all over the place and we have plenty homeless people all over the place

Say Goodbye To Stress
Hello To Home Cooked Meal

Freshly Prepared
Neatly Packaged
Hygienically Prepared
Home-cooked Meal!
Delivered To Your Doorstep!

0 7 0 6 4 4 8 2 8 9 1

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by jesusislor(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Pls mention a governor or an ex in Nigeria that did not steal? Our problem is our politicians. Look at how backward Nigeria is?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by olan4ward: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
In the Yoruba culture, loyalty is real.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.
YIMU

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by oladele00(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hate igbos and I won't vote for ATIKU because of obi

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
behold Obi, the next VP God bless AtikuObi mandate God bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Ifiokumo: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peter Obi, a lukewarm Igbo happy to smile in his house in Lagos.....

What of Ambode or Tinubu....They get house for Onicha or Uyo?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by simplycarro: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yopcity:
[s]Fellow nigerians, Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, buhari is a staged plan by the enemies of nigeria to destroy nigeria.

If buhari remains in power beyond 2019, nigeria will be so devastated that some of us may run to chad, pls put sentiments apart, nigeria deserves better. Join the backtodaura# boast, enough of the disaster called buhari ![/s]
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by simplycarro: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

They come to help you fix the place na

No, they only escaped scorched earth poverty and hopelessness

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Olajah81: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_

Laugh....laughter....laughtest......
Fayose is forgone alternative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.