Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In (692 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by transfer101: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you are posted to Kastina state, let's discuss of the movement
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by lordkenny(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Have you been able to print your call up letter?
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by transfer101: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
lordkenny:
Have you been able to print your call up letter?
Yes. Check your dashboard
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by CampDirectTrave: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
...travel effortlessly in grand style to Katsina Camp with *Camp Direct Travels* from our takeoff points in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin

Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by david290(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Katsina corp member here; I'll be moving from Ilorin.
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by transfer101: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
david290:
Cool, I will be moving from Lagos.
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by danbas: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2018
And how do I book the ticket? Do I just get to the park and book? The same Thursday?

CampDirectTrave:
...travel effortlessly in grand style to Katsina Camp with *Camp Direct Travels* from our takeoff points in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by Mustapha111888(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=danbas post=72929461]And how do I book the ticket? Do I just get to the park and book? The same Thursday?

Visit us @ Young Shall Grow Motors, Cele Bustop along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway for bookings and more enquiries
Re: Batch C Stream Ii, If You Are Posted To Kastina State, Come In by Trottle: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2018
david290:

@Danbas,

Call any of the Representative close to you.

(1) (Reply)

Fg. Already Commence Payment Of Nysc April Alawi!! / Any Kano PCM here? Save a soul / Batch C Stream Ii Corpers Posted To Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.