Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Help With Admob Pilot App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Admob Pilot App (1463 Views)

Build A Complete Web App For Your Website And Start Making Money With Admob / I Am Looking To Buy An Adsense Acct With Admob Activated On It / Get A Simple Calculator App , Monetized With Admob For #5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Admob Pilot App by Damitism: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello, Webmasters.

Please, can you help me with admob pilot app? I need the one that work.

All those I have downloaded (version 4.0.1) is not working.

Click on my username and let's communicate via email.

Thanks
Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by AJSfan: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
post=84001320:

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by Damitism: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by AJSfan: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil got no reputation.
AJSfan:

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by Damitism: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
Devil got no reputation.

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by AJSfan: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.
AJSfan:

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by Damitism: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by AJSfan: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
[/quote] Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.[quote author=AJSfan post=84001320]

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: Help With Admob Pilot App by AJSfan: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
you are very good at starting what you can't finish hahaha. You are free to go back to your whatsapp group where you are seen as high and mighty. If you had orders to attend to, you wouldn't have been going around looking for trouble on people's thread. I have helped you wake up your dead threads, You should thank me for dat, anyways, i dont hate you, goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest And Simple Ways To Earn Big Money Both On And Offline In Nigeria / Uba Web Pay: Is It Like This? / Nycn (get A Free Recharge Card For Joining)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.