Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) (114542 Views)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Call it diplomatic, call it hypocrisy...
I don't comment on matters bothering on relationship, religion and matrimony..
So I'd rather sit this one out too!
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by bobordaboy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
([/quote] [s][quote author=LuciferJesu post=72915984]Did Mohammed the Paedophile of Mecca ban Idibala too?
How did he know what Idibala is if he died like a bushfowl 1500 years before it?
Stupid muslims with their fake strict rules & regulations.
Here's what I know:
1. All Alfas & Imams are ritualists & sodomites
2. All muslims use charms daily
3. Every muslim boy aged 13 & above has murdered someone before

Religion of piss
*spits on the Koran* the same way we muslims react is the same way a catholic/christian/C&S/Cele will react when a member is doing this on uniform/garment. Just dat ur too extreme just like the man who ordered their arrest is.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Adamsynox(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
LuciferJesu:
Did Mohammed the Paedophile of Mecca ban Idibala too?
How did he know what Idibala is if he died like a bushfowl 1500 years before it?

Stupid muslims with their fake strict rules & regulations.

Here's what I know:

1. All Alfas & Imams are ritualists & sodomites
2. All muslims use charms daily
3. Every muslim boy aged 13 & above has murdered someone before

Religion of piss

*spits on the Koran angry
Please where do you live. I'm a muslim (above 18) and I'm yet to murder someone.
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Gaius16: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Allow the young gals to live their lives

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by KelB(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2018
All this hypocrites
I no get anything to tell u

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by josiegirl27: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
Look at the bigot Igbo with fake monicker dishing out the hate they are renowned for.

One can see sensible n rational Muslims questioning why the ladies should be arrested but the the bigot was attacking the Islamic world even with someone enlightening him Turkey Egypt n other Islamic countries do not condone such.

Ask the bigot about Obi catholic n angelic in Anambra n watch how he will defend the same bigotry. How a tribe know but to spread chronic irredeemable hate is beyond my comprehension.
please go and sit down jor...how many times have u seen igbo girls fully clothed blowing up people ?...how many times have u seen them take innocent children and rape them turning them into whatever bride ...for a cause that is so senseless ...when u want to become defensive face the truth first .or sit down and be quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by CaesarDon(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Thera more to this song than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by LockDown69(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Hypocrisy @ its peak, why am I not surprised grin
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Remove Islam from any nation I bet u that nation will be the most peaceful and amazing place to live

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2018
This dance is from the devil!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Afonja007: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Everybody is not a fornicator like you
this guy did not call hiabah police on ganduje oooh angryif Muslim are holy like they want us to believe all northern Muslim states will be like western world but reverse Is the case,for more than 40 years northerners are they ones ruling Nigeria stealing all the money even build a new capital for them selves in abuja ,what did they do with all the money they stoled?they marry more young yarinya ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by uvie66: 5:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Is Ganduje not a muslim, has he being arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by desmond2pk: 5:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
Look at the bigot Igbo with fake monicker dishing out the hate they are renowned for.

One can see sensible n rational Muslims questioning why the ladies should be arrested but the the bigot was attacking the Islamic world even with someone enlightening him Turkey Egypt n other Islamic countries do not condone such.

Ask the bigot about Obi catholic n angelic in Anambra n watch how he will defend the same bigotry. How a tribe know but to spread chronic irredeemable hate is beyond my comprehension.

The only hate j see here is your hate against the ibos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Fela4ese: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2018
The man calling for their arrest should b d one arrested what did the ladies do now.u keep parading ur self as people who don't use or watch modern things and yet that's what u people use .useless book haram people

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Fela4ese: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2018
aalangel:
This dance is from the devil!!
have u seen the devil dance bfor.u attribute everything to d devil.were u asked to come and take part in d dance?
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Fall down and die dance.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2018
That man should go and rest pls, thats how they go about caging their wives

They marry a woman subject her to wear those black long gowns, stockings and also cover their head including their eyes

Every part of their body is black black, taking away their human rights to be free and relate with others

But the foolish men that does this have four wives and still keep concubines

Even they young Muslim women we have already knows that freedom is the best, leave them to enjoy themselves

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by BenzEne1(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Let me say this once, most religious people are hypocrites. That guy is likely a fornicator, probably a gum or soakaway pit smoker, etc. sad

Go to clubs and see Alhajis flexing babes, drinking and taking hard drugs.

Go to Kano and see youths taking hard drugs and visiting brothels. Even in Alaba Rago, Lagos. It goes for Christians too.

If Alhajis or Imaams go to club, fornicate or drink alcohol it doesn't make those actions right and in a Sharia setting they aught to be arrested and judged. That is what the tweet was talking about. Islam is Islam and innovations are not accepted. Islam forbids worldly music and dancing.
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Tripleg1(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2018
The Idol they also worship

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Abdulrahmanibra(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2018
[This guys must be a fool of high order, you cannot progress to anywhere wit this your lampoon and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Reference(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2018
AgbenuAnna:
That song actually means “if you breakup with me I will collapse
I have sickness of collapsing
It’s just another way of saying I can’t live without you

So what’s wrong with people dancing to the song?
With all the problem we have in Nigeria People dancing is now a problem? embarassed
I give up abeg

But if that is true is it the way to SOLVE a or the problems of Nigeria. I have no issue with peoples liberties but donot use it as an excuse or reason it out with genuine concerns. The fact that the youth are so conversant, competent and at the cutting edge of irrelevant things is sad and a cause for concern.

If all their efforts and mental resources could be channeled to creativity and not destructive addictions they could perhaps better handle the problems they have and of Nigeria in general. All over the world the youth are at the fore front of the fight daily to improve their communities, their nations and themselves through sacrifice, alternative ideas and hard work. The typical african youth waits to be served true liberty on a platter. They can dance any nonsense they feel like butthey shoukd know that life and the rest of the world is leaving them far behind. Let them not go study those books they hold and fill their heads will knowledge of the things that matter....

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by EdidemOluomo: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2018
And he's handle is Ambassador of Peace.. Peace indeed.
Oga u are right jare.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by cadesky(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2018
I believe there as bin a time in dis same world dat dancing publicly is something to be shy of, later only few cares, dancing wit opposite gender in d public took over all in d name of civilization and "it's my life". We all witness "one corner" and few dat frown at it were castigated all in d name of "is it ur life".... Is it until people start making love in open field b4 we begin to reclaim sanity and modesty... No parents will b happy to c his or her children falling off street and call it happiness or dance.... Although dat Hausa man went too far by d word "arrest ". Bt no matter d angle u looked at it, dat falling makes no sense
Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:
If you check now, that guy is a steady fornicator.

Hypocrites every where.

grin steady

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:

Personally I really don't care what other people do, but when some Muslim brothers & sisters decide to do certain embarrassing crap adopted from Christians, they should do so in when they cross over to that side, Just look at how these young ladies are degrading the hijab.

DUE TO THEM CHRISTIANS WILL BE SAYING " ALL MUSLIM WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITICAL PROSTITUDES THAT DO NOTHING BUT TWERK , DERB & DANCE "IF YOU BREAK ME I WILL COLLAPSE"

The problem with my Muslim sister is they try to copy what they don't understand, just like those sisters dabbing in Mecca behind the ka'abah( subhanallah) & an idiot izala first aider dabbing inside a mosque... All these things are too embarrassing mehn

Onto serious matters, Naija youths SHOULD STOP EMBARRASSING US, DO YOU KNOW MAJORITY OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM NIGERIAN ARE " How to TWERK, how dance shaku shaku, My dance moves, annoying conmedy skits etc.

Compare that to what India ( d home romance & dancing) & Americans( Home of freedom) several educational videos, interesting hacks, how to fix certain electric equipments etc.

This will just tell you how extremely useless majority of naija youths are

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2018
cadesky:
I believe there as bin a time in dis same world dat dancing publicly is something to be shy of, later only few cares, dancing wit opposite gender in d public took over all in d name of civilization and "it's my life". We all witness "one corner" and few dat frown at it were castigated all in d name of "is it ur life".... Is it until people start making love in open field b4 we begin to reclaim sanity and modesty... No parents will b happy to c his or her children falling off street and call it happiness or dance.... Although dat Hausa man went too far by d word "arrest ". Bt no matter d angle u looked at it, dat falling makes no sense

Oga that era where people make love in the open will soon come, besides its already started in the Americas

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
We know where Bokoharam members who has been wearing hijab to kill and commit all sorts of atrocities are living.

Kindly go and arrest them with your uncircumcised preeeq and leave innocent Nigerians alone to dance in peace.

Bloody hypocrite.

Bone that aboki. I will only look for the girl on brown to bleep her. To fine a Fulani queen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by goaldynman(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
[s]Look at the bigot Igbo with fake monicker dishing out the hate they are renowned for.

Ask the bigot about Obi catholic n angelic in Anambra n watch how he will defend the same bigotry. How a tribe know but to spread chronic irredeemable hate is beyond my comprehension.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2018
he must have made advances to them but they rejected his bulalah, they re not his property.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
phorget:

But some people would rather bomb and die in pieces...
That one bad oh

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) by blindjustice13(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Muslims ,the worse set of people ,very wicked in heart and can dagger you at any time,no regard for human life. This is the type that will dagger anyone who he feels is against allah, he is terrorist waiting to explode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloggers Drop Your Contacts. For Business Deal / Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her After / Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.