Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) (45585 Views)

Prices Of Cars In Enugu, Nigeria - Cars Are Cheaper In Enugu State / Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Made In Nigeria Cars -see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by frank33(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Innoson doest advertise because he doesn't even produce enough to meet his immediate demands.
His assembly line is slow. So he cant take too much new orders and be able to deliver.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by sinkhole: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
This OP self, you for just say "Proforce vehicle, made in Nigeria displayed at Lagos car show" because I no dey see any other car that is made in Nigeria here ooohhh grin grin shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
MrMcJay:
Any advice given to Innoson would be as if you hate him and you want to disturb him. He's a short-sighted trader who lacks the vision to see the opportunities that lay before him.

Instead of Innoson to step forward, market his products and wow his customers, he's content sitting in his warehouse in Nnewi, nagging that he needs Government support.

The problem Innoson has is what happens when a visionless trader stumbles into sudden opportunities. That one-man spare parts seller mentality has finished him. He can't package well and give corporate organisations reasons to patronize him.

Even among those refusing to tell Innoson the truth due to clannishness and primordial sentiments, how many of them have Innoson vehicles? They would refuse to tell him the truth because of the "he is our brother" mentality but when they want to buy vehicles, they forget that he's our brother and run to buy other brands.

Because of short-sightedness and lack of innovation, Innoson has failed in marketing, distribution and retail of his vehicles and he's now desperately hoping on Government magic.

Innoson's extreme lack of vision is really painful.

U made a strong point here..!

IVM wants the type of support and patronage given to PAN of Kaduna in the 80s should be given to them. But things have changed.
He needs to blow his own marketing trumpet across the globe.
Even our local TV stations don't get ad from him let alone foreign media...

3 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Umm I think what u meant is assembled in Nigeria
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Them no come oo... IVM hardly show up for shows and trade fairs, thats one of the major issues I had with them. ProForce that's into armor vehicles will come and market itself, IVM won't come and expect miracles.

Make I no talk before una go say I am not patriotic but I wish their management can sit up and be more proactive in marketing
Difference between men and boys, period.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2018
OP i question your education backgriund seriously this morning or are you buhari second or what?

I'm seen Hyundai logo and you are calling it made in Nigeria?

Is it made in Nigeria or Assemble in Nigeria?

Pls modify with immediate effect. *it's Assemble in Nigeria and not made in Nigeria*

2 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by alizma: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
understand Buhari 's government o. ability they were 80% completed under Jonathan?
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Baroba(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:
They are calling carmakers, you people are mentioning an illiterate fraudster assembling Chinese knockoffs.

Innoson is just using the auto assembly balderdash to cover face, he's into money laundering, fraud and forgery. That's his main business and criminals don't need advert.

Let's see you assemble a Gabonese knock off, kindly shut the fuuuk up.. Poor folks always sound the loudest.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
I'm very optimistic about this country. God bless Nigeria!
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by GIFTD: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
This is unwarranted. This innoson u are talking about started with motorcycle parts and later ventured into assembling them at Nnewi later started manufacturing some of the parts because of his passion for production today his dream of producing made in Nigeria vehicle has materialized and someone that wanted one Nigeria is pouring this shit. May God help us out of our prejudice and greed in this unfortunate country we found ourselves IJN amen!
Okoyeebo:
They are calling carmakers, you people are mentioning an illiterate fraudster assembling Chinese knockoffs.

Innoson is just using the auto assembly balderdash to cover face, he's into money laundering, fraud and forgery. That's his main business and criminals don't need advert.

3 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by EddieCAD(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Assembled in Nigeria cars...
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Okoyeebo: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Baroba:

Let's see you assemble a Gabonese knock off, kindly shut the fuuuk up.. Poor folks always sound the loudest.

Lol

I repeat, criminals don't need advert.

Anu mpama
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
OneCorner:

So dat afonjaz will come and steal our blueprints right?
We are not coming to afonja land. We will rather go to international car shows

Do you really need anyone to tell you that your comment sounds stupid, childish and immature?

I'm trying not to call you an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by AfriSurvey: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2018
cool
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Optmus(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2018
U mean assembled in 9jeria?
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Them no come oo... IVM hardly show up for shows and trade fairs, thats one of the major issues I had with them. ProForce that's into armor vehicles will come and market itself, IVM won't come and expect miracles.

Make I no talk before una go say I am not patriotic but I wish their management can sit up and be more proactive in marketing

Igbo men jejely run their businesses without all these hullabaloo. They do not want to meddle into government politics. They do not want any interference with such shows. They know they are hated by other tribes, so they stay on their lane, quietly praying to God for more customers

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by DawatNama(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2018
most of these miscreants attacking innoson don't have vehicles to start with and you all are this business savvy but no product can be traced to you.
If you know what innoson is not doing well go and do it and make your own money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2018
decatalyst:

He really needs to invest in marketing...brand marketing. I thought by now, he should have sponsored ad on social media and reputable magazines.

I hope he wakes up from slumber soon

Igbo people do not run their business with so much advert

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

Couldn't agree more.

I have said it over and over again that Innoson isn't ready for commercial business yet. No marketing and TV adverts at all!
I wanted to buy IVM 3yrs ago because of my passion to grow Nigerian brands. (I usually first check products in grocery stores and pick Nigerian-made brands ahead of imported ones.)
I couldn't find any information online or on TV or about how to buy IVM cars.
I even went as far as pointing it out on IVM's Facebook page last year, hoping to see a change. For where!

I still vividly remember the Izuzu, Bedford and Toyota adverts on TV in the 90s.

The annoying part of everything is how some of our Igbo brothers and friends include this among several unwarranted claims of marginalisation by the federal govt. (Even though this govt has patronised IVM the most - if not the only one)

This political type of reasoning has weakened my threshold several times, but somehow I still manage to accommodate such sentiments and keep it cool.

If he starts such marketing....they may step on toes. With or without marketing.....IVM is selling his products big time
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Originalsly: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

Couldn't agree more.

I have said it over and over again that Innoson isn't ready for commercial business yet. No marketing and TV adverts at all!
I wanted to buy IVM 3yrs ago because of my passion to grow Nigerian brands. (I usually first check products in grocery stores and pick Nigerian-made brands ahead of imported ones.)
I couldn't find any information online or on TV or about how to buy IVM cars.
I even went as far as pointing it out on IVM's Facebook page last year, hoping to see a change. For where!

I still vividly remember the Izuzu, Bedford and Toyota adverts on TV in the 90s.

The annoying part of everything is how some of our Igbo brothers and friends include this among several unwarranted claims of marginalisation by the federal govt. (Even though this govt has patronised IVM the most - if not the only one)

This political type of reasoning has weakened my threshold several times, but somehow I still manage to accommodate such sentiments and keep it cool.

I'm sure IVM knows it needs to advertise and be present at a show as this to promote its products and boost sales. I really believe they presently are selling off what they are able to produce so no need to advertise since they wouldn't be able to meet the demands.

2 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by senatorizyking(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
y'all asking y innosom doesn't market? Like really what there to market?? Isn't pretty obvious it's a mobile coffin? I don't really tink innosom with their low quality that has satisfied no test should be your idea of supporting Nigeria cars. Any good comes from ibos? Name it pls

Go and hit the rock low life hater..
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Baroba:

If you are to choose between a Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen and IVM, which one will you choose? Be sincere to yourself.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by baysol: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
y'all asking y innosom doesn't market? Like really what there to market?? Isn't pretty obvious it's a mobile coffin? I don't really tink innosom with their low quality that has satisfied no test should be your idea of supporting Nigeria cars. Any good comes from ibos? Name it pls
Lobatan, tell them with their big mouth they use to gloss things even shit go shine if them put their yeye mouth.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2018
GIFTD:
This is unwarranted. This innoson u are talking about started with motorcycle parts and later ventured into assembling them at Nnewi later started manufacturing some of the parts because of his passion for production today his dream of producing made in Nigeria vehicle has materialized and someone that wanted one Nigeria is pouring this shit. May God help us out of our prejudice and greed in this unfortunate country we found ourselves IJN amen!

Oga, forget your empty useless prayer. The issue is why has he refused to attend auto shows? Why has he refused to advertise or market his products? Why is he waiting on government contracts only? Why is he refusing to release the crash test results of his vehicles?

Even you, will you choose IVM above other brands like Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen and so on? Be sincere to yourself.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Diso60090(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Made in zoo indeed

When cow � begin eat fried meat?
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by dangoteinlaw: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2018
senatorizyking:

Go and hit the rock low life hater..
I'm not hating, why will I hate someone who's done me no harm. But it's no news ibos destroy everything they touch, if u doubt creat a thread now and title it "share your experience in Computer or Alaba market

The Mazda's, Toyotas and other cars most ppl criticize all satisfied certain tests, which one will certify innosom of fair quality?

3 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by ifex370(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
adetayo234:

Oga, forget your empty useless prayer. The issue is why has he refused to attend auto shows? Why has he refused to advertise or market his products? Why is he waiting on government contracts only? Why is he refusing to release the crash test results of his vehicles?

Even you, will you choose IVM above other brands like Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen and so on? Be sincere to yourself.

Were you there to verify the crash test of the vehicle you're currently riding?

3 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
decatalyst:

He really needs to invest in marketing...brand marketing. I thought by now, he should have sponsored ad on social media and reputable magazines.

I hope he wakes up from slumber soon
Because there's nothing to market angry

Great products market themselves angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.