Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD (1054 Views)

3 Quickest Method To Make $100 Daily With Google Adsense On A Free Blog / How I Made $548.35 In 7 Days With CPA Affiliate Marketing / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Sirkinx: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
WELCOME

CPA MARKETING THREAD
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Sirkinx: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Sorry, anti spam bot here deleted by posts because I shared my NL page here in NL to invite members. Please admin fix it.

OK

Lets start afresh here!
I will be teaching us a real legitimate way to make money o line with no investment or capital. I won't be posting links or photos here, so I wont be banned again! If you need prove or evidence of anything I say here, call me on o8144 11 7339.

I know you would think this is unnecessary, but let’s just do it for the ones who don’t know what it is yet.

CPA marketing is when you make people take some action (e g. submit an email, or register an account etc.), and you get paid for that.

It’s pretty much the easiest way to make some quick cash online with little to no money to invest.

You don’t have to be a guru to do it, neither do you have to run a site, although if you already have a site, you will do better when it comes to CPA networks’ approval.

Anyway, you will get approved either way, cause you are reading my post which will tell you how.

You just need some more information on how to fill your approval application and here you go:

1 Be extremely honest with them, yet find the way to lie to them LOL.

Now you are probably like:

Sirkinx, What the f..k are you talking about?

Since you are probably new to this, they will not like you for it, which is why you have to color up things a bit.

Although all CPA approval staff have been around forever and know when someone lies, they always let you do it if they like you. And for them to like you, you have to show them you really want to make it happen and will legitimately promote their offers.

They have to approve you since they know most people who look to get involved with CPA marketing are the ones who have no money to invest, or are new to online marketing. So they pick the ones they like, and not just the professionals. The can’t afford approving only seasoned marketers, cause they will run out of business.

And the best way to let them know you are serious about CPA marketing is to call right after you fill out your application.

Once you get approved, you can pretty much get approved everywhere after that… not immediately, though. You need to do some business, make some cash so you have what to show.

2 After you are in, you need to pick the right offer.

There isn’t really a right offer, the quality of an offer (how well it will convert) mainly depends on what traffic you send to it.

However, email/zip submits are known to be the easiest to convert, so they are recommended.

3 Traffic

aaaah yes, traffic

Ask your questions before I proceed...

BTW.
I STILL HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE EBOOK THAT CAN GUIDE YOU BETTER. (lil money)
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Sirkinx: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2018
More details..

Affiliate Marketing is Good But CPA is BETTER

Obviously it is much easier to get somebody to fulfill an action like entering their email than it is for them to make purchase. Since actions normally don’t involve the user spending any money and barely takes minutes to complete, people will gladly complete the required action for the offer as concerns their point of interest. This is why CPA marketing has been so powerfully lucrative.

For each action taken you get paid, the more the actions completed the more the cash you make.. The pay you get per lead(action taken) depends on the type of offer... Generally, the Pay per lead (action taken based on the offer promoted) ranges from $0.50- $35(and above) depending on the offer and the target country for your traffic... Let's assume you are promoting an offer that pays $2.50 per lead (that is when somebody completes the supposed action required), this means if you could generate 1000 leads (required actions) you make $2,500 i.e $2.50 by 1000 = $2,500.

If it is an offer that pays $5, if you could get 1000 people to take action on the offer you make $5,000. Same thing here applies to all other offers with their different payouts cut accross different categories and actions required.
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by best827(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sirkinx:
Sorry, anti spam bot here deleted by posts because I shared my NL page here in NL to invite members. Please admin fix it.

OK

Lets start afresh here!
I will be teaching us a real legitimate way to make money o line with no investment or capital. I won't be posting links or photos here, so I wont be banned again! If you need prove or evidence of anything I say here, call me on o8144 11 7339.

I know you would think this is unnecessary, but let’s just do it for the ones who don’t know what it is yet.

CPA marketing is when you make people take some action (e g. submit an email, or register an account etc.), and you get paid for that.

It’s pretty much the easiest way to make some quick cash online with little to no money to invest.

You don’t have to be a guru to do it, neither do you have to run a site, although if you already have a site, you will do better when it comes to CPA networks’ approval.

Anyway, you will get approved either way, cause you are reading my post which will tell you how.

You just need some more information on how to fill your approval application and here you go:

1 Be extremely honest with them, yet find the way to lie to them LOL.

Now you are probably like:

Sirkinx, What the f..k are you talking about?

Since you are probably new to this, they will not like you for it, which is why you have to color up things a bit.

Although all CPA approval staff have been around forever and know when someone lies, they always let you do it if they like you. And for them to like you, you have to show them you really want to make it happen and will legitimately promote their offers.

They have to approve you since they know most people who look to get involved with CPA marketing are the ones who have no money to invest, or are new to online marketing. So they pick the ones they like, and not just the professionals. The can’t afford approving only seasoned marketers, cause they will run out of business.

And the best way to let them know you are serious about CPA marketing is to call right after you fill out your application.

Once you get approved, you can pretty much get approved everywhere after that… not immediately, though. You need to do some business, make some cash so you have what to show.

2 After you are in, you need to pick the right offer.

There isn’t really a right offer, the quality of an offer (how well it will convert) mainly depends on what traffic you send to it.

However, email/zip submits are known to be the easiest to convert, so they are recommended.

3 Traffic

aaaah yes, traffic

Ask your questions before I proceed...

BTW.
I STILL HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE EBOOK THAT CAN GUIDE YOU BETTER. (lil money)
Why Will anti-spam boot not delete you, when you keep posting unrealistic things, Show us at least 10 screen shot of the $100 you make daily here
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Sirkinx: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
omafu:
Affiliate Marketing And CPA Are 90% The Same Thing Because Without Somebody Buying Your Product, Or Signing Up Through Your Link, You Can not/Will Not Earn Money.

You earn in CPA when someone CLICKS your link. Thats the core difference.
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Sirkinx: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
best827:

Why Will anti-spam boot not delete you, when you keep posting unrealistic things, Show us at least 10 screen shot of the $100 you make daily here

Send me a chat on whatsapp for the proves you need. I can't upload them here!
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Upanddan(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
And what is the outcome of this Mr Best?

Sirkinx:

Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by crowley(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Lol.. Beware the Fraud is a scammer. He is just literally broke. Name: Okoro Kingsley, phone: 08144117339. Acct no. 0044848337 union bank. Don't fall for his cheap scams. tongue He also goes by the name BOTMAN on nairaland.
Re: This Is How To Make ($100+ Daily) From Home. CPA THREAD by Generalkorex(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Sirkinx:

don't condemn what you don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Webinar / Clickbank Method Earning Proof Video By Client 2019 BY 1RANKSSEO COM / Facebook Adbreaks Available In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.