Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! (1833 Views)

Ladies Stop Trying, There Are No Life Partners On NAIRALAND. / Can Women Be Funny? / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2018
I see lots of threads opened by men complianing about women and how they are treated it brings me grief because these useless , spinless men are supposed to marry us and head the family ? Lol ?

Lots of men lack the Frame of men, men took care of wives in the past without any issues yet just One and you open threads up and down.

I hate to use the adjective " bad " but a real man is a bad boy. What do I mean.

A bad boy has his own opinions.

A bad boy has his own hobbies.

A bad boy can say No to 500k request from a lady for shop he wouldn't benefit from in anyway.

A bad boy don't impress anyone with material things, he is himself you like him like that, after which his money.

A bad boy isn't controlled by sex, as he has options.

A bad boy know how to treat a lady right, but it's usually his own way.

A bad boy draws the lady into his world, and never gets lost in the Ladies's world.

A bad boy isn't afraid to talk about sex or your body. He isn't shy but confident.

Men of these days lack this qualities, until then keep posting thread after thread deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by clive2u(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2018
i am a very bad boy.

but when it comes to man and woman something we are all winners and losers. as ur own be you take am, its not write up that makes a good man or woman

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by CreepyBlackpool: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2018
this boy again undecided
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by OgahBohz: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2018
lemme book sit
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by samysmoothfresh: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2018
This is one of the naive immature women who get their pussy battered, scattered, pounded, and expanded by 'em bad guys and later dump their extra-large pussy on one equally naive nice guy

meanwhile, men who complain, wail, cry, etc about/for women are not nice guys.

Neither do they have to become bad guys.

Those guys are simply pussies........shameless, ball-less, pussies who deserve to have their manhood removed and crushed before their very eyes!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2018
And at the end when you get played, you come here to rant: Men are Scum.

You are confused smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Men are scum

and

I need a God fearing man

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
And at the end when you get played, you come here to rant: Men are Scum.

You are confused smiley
... No,she is very dumb.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... No,she is very dumb.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
makes me wanna revisit my Miseducation threads. its been so long. so fvcking long.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by COOL10(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
ubunja:
makes me wanna revisit my Miseducation threads.
its been so long.
so fvcking long.

Get on with it already cheesy. It's about time
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ogasharpsharp: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Despite her many shìtty threads, Amakavula is completely on point with this submission. Nice one girl!

You call yourself a man but you dey fear your babe and dey treat am with kid gloves, always bending to her will for fear of losing her and constantly acting subservient. Inadvertently you become the woman while she becomes the man in the relationship.

Well, if only you can get the point she's trying to make and ease off the insults for a sec.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by SantiRAMBO: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
The worst mistake you can make is asking a girl out, immediately you ask her out, she becomes different.
just be sexual towards her and watch how she'll start asking you whether you guys are dating after you've bleeped her
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
Lets hear word ee!!! He treats you like a bad guy; you complain and say he's abusive, you cry foul,
He treats you with care; you say he's spineless

I pity guys that still have time for girls.. I broke up few days ago with my girl cos she felt she was doing me a favour dating me, few days later she started acting all caring but I stood my ground.
As a guy be you and don't go out of your way to please any girl. . If you notice any behavioural changes in her just end stuffs, don't try changing her..

The worst mistake you can make is asking a girl out, immediately you ask her out, she becomes different.
just be sexual towards her and watch how she'll start asking you whether you guys are dating after you've bleeped her

Seconded blood
The bolded works like magic for guys who knows their game. But some wussies of men thinks their is a prize attached to asking a lady out. It will come to a time sef way the girl go wan dey toast you herself if she see that you don already get the package without fucking asking her out.
I have used this method and it works like magic
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakavula:
I see lots of threads opened by men complianing about women and how they are treated it brings me grief because these useless , spinless men are supposed to marry us and head the family ? Lol ?

Lots of men lack the Frame of men, men took care of wives in the past without any issues yet just One and you open threads up and down.

I hate to use the adjective " bad " but a real man is a bad boy. What do I mean.

A bad boy has his own opinions.

A bad boy has his own hobbies.

A bad boy can say No to 500k request from a lady for shop he wouldn't benefit from in anyway.

A bad boy don't impress anyone with material things, he is himself you like him like that, after which his money.

A bad boy isn't controlled by sex, as he has options.

A bad boy know how to treat a lady right, but it's usually his own way.

A bad boy draws the lady into his world, and never gets lost in the Ladies's world.

A bad boy isn't afraid to talk about sex or your body. He isn't shy but confident.

Men of these days lack this qualities, until then keep posting thread after thread deceiving yourselves.
The so-called "bad boy" is actually what a MAN should be!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
ubunja:
its been so long.
so fvcking long.
Hi Bro, were you sent on exile?
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
ubunja:
its been so long.
so fvcking long.

Ubuntu is back cheesy
Highqueen would be very happy to see you grin grin
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ubunja(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ubuntu is back cheesy
Highqueen would be very happy to see you grin grin
leave that loser alone. she has enough issues to deal with already. (hint: her ugliness and brokeness)
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ubunja(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Hi Bro, were you sent on exile?
had issues that needed my total attention. and no it wasn't pvssy.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by savierX(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
ok highly noted

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ubunja(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2018
COOL10:

Get on with it already cheesy. It's about time
we will start from the bottom. first I will re-upload all the past miseducations in one go. then we see from there.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
ubunja:
had issues that needed my total attention. and no it wasn't pvssy.

Ubunja, send me your number here as I changed my phone and lost your number.

Thanks.
Re: Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man ! by ubunja(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Ubunja, send me your number here as I changed my phone and lost your number.
Thanks.
002762 921 1504 all welcome. haters keep away

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Goes Gaga On Nude Pictures - Bill Okoi / Viewer Discretion: Slay Queen Run Mad On The Street / It's My Birthday! Please Say A Prayer For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.