Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? (596 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by Eglobalma: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2018
I think part of the reasons I’m weird as an adult is cuz I never knew why people always stared at me, made me a weirdo. Ladies are very fond of staring at a guy they like without saying jack, do you expect him to read your mind and start roasting you? What if you’re planning to kill him and you’re identifying the target? That’s what I think when a girl stares at me for more than 10 seconds, I start praying in my breath and walk faster. If you’re a girl reading this and you think looking at a guy eyeball to eyeball makes him think you like him then you’re a joker or a clown, chances are he’s praying u don’t kill him or tell your armed robber boyfriend to kill him , if you like a guy at the fuckinggg very least say “hello” , “good morning” say something, it will calm him and maybe even makes him toast you, stop staring like a zombie , are u trying to kill him? Trust me most guys wished u said hi to them, guys are naturally very humble....there’s no guy that will snub u for saying hi , like none. Stop staring without talking, I have about 500 girls I see as witches, cuz they stared without talking , so when I walk past them I say a prayer and cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by jnoz23(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2018
na local gehs Dem be.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by N0favors: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2018
I give up
Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2018
I'm in the best relationship ever rn.
grin

and my girl was the one that approached me first.

probably has to do with the fact that she's just about as sick and dysfunctionally damaged as I am grin
Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by samysmoothfresh: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2018
TF is this shiiit? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
N0favors:
I give up
I follow you give up grin
Re: Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2018
OP,are u sure they are/were looking at u or they have what we call "half past two" eyes(the type of eyes that u think is looking at u but looking somewhere else)?

I sometimes wave. Not the creepy big wave,just a small one that nobody may notice unless she's actually looking at me.

(1) (Reply)

Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? / Is This Normal. ? / Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.