Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited (19503 Views)

NDDC Is Committed To Addressing Stakeholders' Priorities, Says Ogbuku / Some Of Atiku's Priorities / Hope Uzodimma: 10 Days To Surrender Or Be Reunited With Your Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2018
PassingShot:
grin grin

Anything that has to do with Atiku is fraudulent and entrenched in massive fraud.

Before PDP's primaries, the claim by Atiku and his camp was that he had more than 50,000 persons in his employment. We asked for the breakdown of where these people are employed but no answer was given (btw, his total employees are less than 5,000 including his university, Intels and Faro water). Fast forward to a couple of weeks back during the debate of national minimum wage, Atiku was reported to have approved N33,000 minimum wage for 100,000 employees in his employment. So, his 50,000 workers have grown to 100,000 in just a little over one month?

If Atiku in one month could create more than 50,000 ghost workers to deceive some gullible Nigerians (the Atikulooted ones), imagine how many of such ghost workers he will create in four years!.

If the fraud could convert Nigerian assets to his personal assets as VP, atrocities he will commit as a president for selfish end are better imagined. Nigeria under his watch will be paying him billions of naira in monthly wages for ghost workers that never exist.

Useless fraudulent kleptomaniac

The only klepto we know is the senselessly senile old one in daura
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
it's really pathetic to have a learned person with such misguided information rant ignorantly like you.
His 3 years is better than PDP 16 years? N13trn debt in 3 years is better than N12trn in 16 years?
A man who doesn't know how to make money is batter than a prospering business man?
A man who arrests and prosecute his opposition with no value for human capital nor respect for the judiciary whilst his cabinet gets immunity even when they attest to forgery?
If you all have evidence against Atiku, take him to court for god sake.
Otherwise, sit down and be humble!!!
At least he's better than a president that hires 13 SAN's to defend a mysterious WAEC certificate.

But in all Honesty, with your kind of intellect, you're indeed a fool with no equal. (No offense) wink smiley

Felixv:

Maybe you will die. Not me.

3yrs of APC is far better than the recklessness of 16yrs Of pdp.

And that bigot of Obi can do hide in Anambra or wherever he comes from.

After jonadrunkard we don’t want another one.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
it's really pathetic to have a learned person with such misguided information rant ignorantly like you.
His 3 years is better than PDP 16 years? N13trn debt in 3 years is better than N12trn in 16 years?
A man who doesn't know how to make money is batter than a prospering business man?
A man who arrests and prosecute his opposition with no value for human capital nor respect for the judiciary whilst his cabinet gets immunity even when they attest to forgery?
If you all have evidence against Atiku, take him to court for god sake.
Otherwise, sit down and be humble!!!
At least he's better than a president that hires 13 SAN's to defend a mysterious WAEC certificate.

But in all Honesty, with your kind of intellect, you're indeed a fool with no equal. (No offense) wink smiley

Fool. Yeah but one thing is for sure.

Your athithief would never rule this country

He stinks to high heaven.

The least this crooked thief could have done was honestly declare his earning. 20m naira a year.

What a blatant lie from someone who aspires to be president.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
I assume Buhari is your truthful messiah. LMAO grin cheesy
grow up son

Felixv:

Fool. Yeah but one thing is for sure.

Your athithief would never rule this country

He stinks to high heaven.

The least this crooked thief could have done was honestly declare his earning. 20m naira a year.

What a blatant lie from someone who aspires to be president.

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by tekknow727: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Ride on my veepee, this is the real change Nigerians want.East North West South,let us aticulate with Obi ligations.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by themanderon: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari's lapdogs know he has failed and the nation can never move forward with his lifeless leadership just that being the annoying oafs that they are they must earn their living through any means possible even if it means licking Buhari's toilet seat they would gladly do so to earn their stipends so let's not blame them.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:
and Zik went on to become prime minister of Nigeria without remembering you Igbos were not suppose to be part of Nigeria ba ? Many of you Igbos need to be beaten blue black with razor sharp matchet I swear. He could discern with his bigoted tribalistic brain he can act like the catolonia Puigdemont who declared freedom for his home state while he ruled under Spain ? Many of u Igbos are pathetically shameless to say the least.

You Nigerians have crude reasoning, that's your problem. It does not matter what political position Zik or any other Igbo holds or has held within Nigeria, it does not take away the fact that the Igbo nation has the right to self determination and to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

Learn from your colonial masters, Britain. Gordon Brown is a Scottish man who was primeminister of Britain in 2010. This did not take away the right of the Scottish people to decide if Scotland should remain part of Britain or not. Scottish people kept agitating for independence, even while Gordon Brown was in office, and in 2014, Scotland was granted referendum

The lessen of the story is that no matter what is on the ground, it always remains the right of any ethnic group to decide if they want to remain part of Nigeria or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by biztip: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
" According to him, “This year alone, between January and
September, over four million people lost their jobs. Every minute,
six Nigerians are being pushed into poverty. Go to the market now,
there is no demand. People don’t have money to do anything.”

This assertion is a fact and a big truth. many businesses since 2015 has closed. some businessmen their capital has finished and they go get keke napep or bus on hire purchase and be driving. if buhari is doing so well why is there extreme hardship for naija. this are d kind of issue based campaign we should be doing and not someone in somewhere calling anoda man a bigot BC he didn't allow u to rig election in his state. something d accuser should be ashamed of

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Nemesis001: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

You are dumber than badly cooked yam.

then why did atiku include them in the list of those that would benefit from 33k minimum wage?

just admit you are very dumb and didnt think your previous dumb statement through cos you have empty head.

Airhead, run along.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
I assume Buhari is your truthful messiah. LMAO grin cheesy
grow up son

Am grown up already. Built my house in my own state of Lagos (am not one who runs away from their own state ) so I don’t need a messiah.

And I support buhari.he is not the weakling that drunkard Jonathan was, and he will surely put athithief in his place. The same way he was kicked out of APC.

Tell me one thing - how many states in the north did athithief win the last time he contested -ZERO

The crooked fool could not even win in Adamawa state

The moment buhari goes on the election trail athithief would have a heart attack-

How any sane person could even consider a scumbag for the president of this country makes me sick - this is a man whom the US declared a common fraudster, and instead of him going to the US to clear his name he sells his house and moves his family to Dubai.

He was VP for 8yrs - nothing to show - actually he built himself a university, sold the nation’s assets to him and his cronies. Left people to die without their pensions. Monopolized our ports with intels.

$16bn and yet no light , no rail projects, no roads. He was an abysmal failure - now out of desperation. because the tax loop is closing around his neck he wants to become president to Change the rules in his favor.

Hmmmmm

OBJ was right about this common piece of shit called atiku - go read his book.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku isn't the only one that was once barred from entering the US.
https:///v1yqHJafKh

Okay, you're right he didn't win in any state, but buhari rigged in Kano like wild fire even with video evidences, INEC still didn't still find it enough for a re-run.

2ndly, if Atiku's time in office was a total failure, how come Nigeria still managed to have foreign reserves?

He was a VP for 8 years and nothing to show? Are you just not a sentimental joke? I won't give you the pleasure of listing out his achievements anyway, I will allow you read on it since you clearly seem learned enough, but am sure your sentiments won't let you.

You call Atiku a thief, do you also call Buhari a scammer for forgery? or are you just engulfed with sentiments?
After all, the Jefferson case never indicated that Atiku asked for anything. In their words i quote, "Jefferson told an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire, that he would need to give Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure they obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria".
This never said he was given any bribe, it only says they intended to give him without his own knowledge nor request.
But Buhari, a certified forger is still ruling us. Ghanaian WAEC hq has denied having any records of him. The US has denied receiving any academic document of his.
But sentiment won't allow APC fanatics leave Atiku alone even though no court has proven any corrupt charge against him.

You say $16bn and yet no light. The light that was powering Nigeria before now was from your village witches right?

You say Obasanjo was right about him? lmao.
A man who converted a national food emergency to his personal gain was right? A man who came into power at the mercy of Atiku was right?
Maybe you don't comprehend the statement, "burn not thy fingers to snuff another man's candle".

Buhari came with a change mantra and failed, we will try Atiku, if he fails (which he won't), then we will keep trying till we find one who's capable.

Felixv:

Am grown up already. Built my house in my own state of Lagos (am not one who runs away from their own state ) so I don’t need a messiah.

And I support buhari.he is not the weakling that drunkard Jonathan was, and he will surely put athithief in his place. The same way he was kicked out of APC.

Tell me one thing - how many states in the north did athithief win the last time he contested -ZERO

The crooked fool could not even win in Adamawa state

The moment buhari goes on the election trail athithief would have a heart attack-

How any sane person could even consider a scumbag for the president of this country makes me sick - this is a man whom the US declared a common fraudster, and instead of him going to the US to clear his name he sells his house and moves his family to Dubai.

He was VP for 8yrs - nothing to show - actually he built himself a university, sold the nation’s assets to him and his cronies. Left people to die without their pensions. Monopolized our ports with intels.

$16bn and yet no light , no rail projects, no roads. He was an abysmal failure - now out of desperation. because the tax loop is closing around his neck he wants to become president to Change the rules in his favor.

Hmmmmm

OBJ was right about this common piece of shit called atiku - go read his book.

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
Atiku isn't the only one that was once barred from entering the US.
https:///v1yqHJafKh

Okay, you're right he didn't win in any state, but buhari rigged in Kano like wild fire even with video evidences, INEC still didn't still find it enough for a re-run.

2ndly, if Atiku's time in office was a total failure, how come Nigeria still managed to have foreign reserves?

He was a VP for 8 years and nothing to show? Are you just not a sentimental joke? I won't give you the pleasure of listing out his achievements anyway, I will allow you read on it since you clearly seem learned enough, but am sure your sentiments won't let you.

You call Atiku a thief, do you also call Buhari a scammer for forgery? or are you just engulfed with sentiments?
After all, the Jefferson case never indicated that Atiku asked for anything. In their words i quote, "Jefferson told an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire, that he would need to give Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure they obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria".
This never said he was given any bribe, it only says they intended to give him without his own knowledge nor request.
But Buhari, a certified forger is still ruling us. Ghanaian WAEC hq has denied having any records of him. The US has denied receiving any academic document of his.
But sentiment won't allow APC fanatics leave Atiku alone even though no court has proven any corrupt charge against him.

You say $16bn and yet no light. The light that was powering Nigeria before now was from your village witches right?

You say Obasanjo was right about him? lmao.
A man who converted a national food emergency to his personal gain was right? A man who came into power at the mercy of Atiku was right?
Maybe you don't comprehend the statement, "burn not thy fingers to snuff another man's candle".

Buhari came with a change mantra and failed, we will try Atiku, if he fails (which he won't), then we will keep trying till we find one who's capable.

Dude vote athithief king of ibo land.lol
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Gavel(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
mubaking:
the only man of integrity in naija politics
do u need a logo?
Yes I need a logo
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Well, i don't intend on ever voting for a candidate called athithief. Not now nor never.
I stand Atikulated and i will surely vote for Atiku. Thank You

Felixv:

Dude vote athithief king of ibo land.lol
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
Well, i don't intend on ever voting for a candidate called athithief. Not now nor never.
I stand Atikulated and i will surely vote for Atiku. Thank You

Good for you.

Just one question. Have you relocated to Anambra or migrated to Adamawa

Am sure we SW people irritate you so much
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Unfortunately am only irritated by humans who have in some what way lost their humanity.
Am not even irritated by you. We are just on two opposing sides of politics but you're ranting with baseless facts.

Secondly, my sister is married to an Igbo man from Anambara.

Felixv:

Good for you.

Just one question. Have you relocated to Anambra or migrated to Adamawa

Am sure we SW people irritate you so much

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
Unfortunately am only irritated by humans who have in some what way lost their humanity.
Am not even irritated by you. We are just on two opposing sides of politics but you're ranting with baseless facts.

Secondly, my sister is married to an Igbo man from Anambara.

If truth be told we really should be ashamed of ourselves - we are handing our future over to a couple of 70yr old has beens. But I guess this is the price we have to pay.

I am hoping by the time buhari is done we would have a chance to elect a breath of fresh air.

But personally atiku is not wanted.

What really annoyed me the most was the Lagos Ibadan expressway and the light

And finally those are being taken care off - we even have the bonus of a railway system between Lagos and Ibadan

As per the light - this is a tough issue, but slowly and gradually we would get there - I have faith in Fashola.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Have you tried thanking Atiku for saving us from the tyranny of Obasanjo?
Why are you throwing all the blames on him when he was simply an assistant to Obasanjo?
Thank him for stopping Obasanjo.
Through his efforts, Nigeria has grown to wherever it is today, else Obasanjo would still be milking this nation.

Felixv:

If truth be told we really should be ashamed of ourselves - we are handing our future over to a couple of 70yr old has beens. But I guess this is the price we have to pay.

I am hoping by the time buhari is done we would have a chance to elect a breath of fresh air.

But personally atiku is not wanted.

What really annoyed me the most was the Lagos Ibadan expressway and the light

And finally those are being taken care off - we even have the bonus of a railway system between Lagos and Ibadan

As per the light - this is a tough issue, but slowly and gradually we would get there - I have faith in Fashola.

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by Felixv: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
feddis:
Have you tried thanking Atiku for saving us from the tyranny of Obasanjo?
Why are you throwing all the blames on him when he was simply an assistant to Obasanjo?
Thank him for stopping Obasanjo.
Through his efforts, Nigeria has grown to wherever it is today, else Obasanjo would still be milking this nation.

Obj

The tyrant

But atiku only fought for his own survival - let’s not forget that he and obj had a turf war going on before the third term episode came about.

Atiku is an opportunist- this is endemic among our elite, and I should know this because I have many friends in that category.

They have very little sympathy for the common folk , and take pleasure in deriding them.

Do you really think atiku cares about you and I. You need to go through his past actions carefully.

Anyway I guess this discussion can go on forever but come Election Day and after, atiku would be soundly defeated.

It would be funny if he only won the SE and probably SS. He can be named honorable president of the SS and SE.
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Defeated by who exactly?

Felixv:

Obj

The tyrant

But atiku only fought for his own survival - let’s not forget that he and obj had a turf war going on before the third term episode came about.

Atiku is an opportunist- this is endemic among our elite, and I should know this because I have many friends in that category.

They have very little sympathy for the common folk , and take pleasure in deriding them.

Do you really think atiku cares about you and I. You need to go through his past actions carefully.

Anyway I guess this discussion can go on forever but come Election Day and after, atiku would be soundly defeated.

It would be funny if he only won the SE and probably SS. He can be named honorable president of the SS and SE.

Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by mubaking: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Gavel:
Yes I need a logo
ok sir my number is on the logo add me up on WhatsApp
Re: Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited by feddis(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
This your imaginary hopes will be dashed come 2019.

Felixv:

Obj

The tyrant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan / Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder / Fani-Kayode: "There Will Be War If Governor Ortom Is Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.