Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? (1886 Views)

Gospel Singer Chioma Jesus Unveils Her New Mansion OKEMMUO-VILLE / Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma / Gospel Singer Benita Okojie’s Baby’s Naming Ceremony Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? by perekebena(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Who is the best gospel singer in Nigeria?

It is no secret that Nigeria is a very religious nation and a great number of the country’s population is in one religion or another. We have Christians, Muslims, and Traditional worshippers and each of these religions have a certain way they engage in worship. Below are some of the Gospel artistes in Nigeria.

Frank Edwards

Frank Ugochukwu Edward more commonly known by his stage name Frank Edwards or his nickname Frankrichboy is a modern-day Nigerian Gospel singer and songwriter who hails from Enugu, Enugu State. He was born on the 22nd of July, 1989. His songs “Oghene Doh” “Mma Mma” and “Chukwu Ebuka” were the songs that brought him into limelight. His songs has made an impact in the life of many Christians in Nigeria and as a result he has a lot of fans. He is a member of Christ Embassy also known as Believers’ LoveWorld International under the headship of Pst. Chris Oyakhilome who is also the founder of the church. He is also a member of the Believers’ LoveWorld Music Ministry.

He has collaborated with a lot of other gospel artistes and one of them is the international gospel artiste known as Don Moen.

Sinach

Osinachi Joseph (nee Kalu) more commonly known by her stage name, Sinach is a Nigerian contemporary Gospel singer, songwriter and senior worship leader at Christ Embassy also known as Believers’ LoveWorld International. The artiste has a lot of songs that are well known both in Nigeria and other countries in Africa. She is from Ebonyi State, Nigeria and she is the second daughter in her family having seven children. Although the artiste studied Physics at the University of Port Harcourt, she became a really amazing singer and a lot of people sing her songs worldwide.

Sinach has performed in many countries including Kenya, South Africa, United States, Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Grenada, Uganda, Barbados, The British Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom. Some of her songs are “I know Who I am” “Way Maker” “This is my Season” “Great are You Lord”.

Read The Full List Here

https://notjustbmd.com.ng/2018/11/13/who-is-the-best-gospel-singer-in-nigeria/
Re: Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2018
am an igbo, but my understanding of Yoruba and my language means I can listen to both music.... it's TOPE ALABI by far
Re: Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? by Nbote(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
am an igbo, but my understanding of Yoruba and my language means I can listen to both music.... it's TOPE ALABI by far

Tope Alabi lol... How many gospel fans who dont understand Yoruba know dat name? D likes of Steve Crown, Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards, and Sinach appeal to basically everyone

(1) (Reply)

Is Buying A Car An Achievement? / Where To Locate Dee Maridon International Hotel / May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.