Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (3633 Views)

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / No More MTN Free Night Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Rilex: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2010
Truly, one day cars will run on water! Here is how this works;

There is a code that you can use to make free mtn to mtn calls This is how the code works: Just put the 4-digit code in front of the mtn number you want to call, then dial it. Mtn will not deduct your credit, even if you talk for

24hrs. Also, when someone is calling you with an mtn number and you don't want them to remove the person's money also, you'll just

type the code on your phone while your phone is ringing. If you think this a lie, call me now on 08031231233. you will see that they

will not remove your credit even if we talk for 24hrs. so, whether you are calling out or someone is calling you, it is still going to be free!

Note; the code only work for mtn to mtn network. you will make lots of money be teaching people around you and collecting at least N3000 per person
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by caticati: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2010
Do you think MTN will not know about it, and do something about it anytime soon?

It will only work for the moment, so i say enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by NnamdiN: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2010
Don't trust this guy,it's true that if you call him, MTN won't deduct a dime but I once paid him 2k and an extra 1500 naira recharge card to give me the code, and that was last year. Up untill now,I'm yet to make a free call. The choice is yours. And Rilex, if u think m lying, your bank is Zenith and u re a Yoruba boy. I stopped calling you because I did not store your number b4 removing my sim 4rm my phone. Wow!!!, u re using a different nairaland username.What we do for Money shocked
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by experttol(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
@Rilex If this is true, why are you advertising if you don't want to give anyone the code
And what's the deal with 'MTN SCAM' I'm seeing in the topic of this thread?
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
the code is 000mugu and you must type it before someone calls you 419maga grin
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by netcoach(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
This guy is clever by half. Rilex if u are not a scam, reply this thread with proof that you are not a fraud.
The earlier the better.
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by suresucces: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
Guy, you are too much, you just think you can fool everybody in this educative forum, you have totally failed as nobody will ever pay for your scam.If you claim you are not scam, why not proof yourself here.
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by cole2008: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
IS THIS FREE CALL TRUE SOME ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT YESTERDAY PLS REPLY ME
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Real14all: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2010
This guy scammed me of #5,000.pls no one should fall for it
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by MrLoans: 2:02am On Aug 22, 2010
hi the problem of teaching people is not the problem but getting the audience at a point in time
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Biggoozz: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
Chei!!!! Wayo minds will never stop inventing and reinventing, now tears are coming outta my eyes grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Oyawuni(m): 5:28am On Aug 28, 2010
damaging ur reputation as a 419.it a pity u cant defend urself
Re: More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by phemmy88(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2010
**Clears throat**
i use to believe Nigerians are too sharp to fall for any of this scam, but now we're acting like the "Oyinbos"

(1) (Reply)

₦2000 Discount Registration- Is YAS Legit Or Scam? / Nigeria Has Many Online Trading Portals: / What Business Do I Start With N50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.