Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures (2973 Views)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / See Crazy Way Student Celebrated Their Rag Day / See Crazy Way Secondary School Students Celebrate Their Final WAEC Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Delight009: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2018
If anyone tells you that posing near a sculpture is boring, it's only because they don't know how to do it properly. The sculptures are alive, and you only need to turn on your imagination to see that. To illustrate what i mean, I have collected this list of funny images showing how creative people can be.

See amazing and creative way to pose with sculptures

More pictures here https://www.uchehub.com.ng/2018/11/people-who-know-how-to-pose-with.html?m=1

Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by solutionmi: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Funny! Funny!! Funny!!!
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2018
I Was Expecting To See Nigerians Oh, Imo Specially

3 Likes

Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by SEGLIZ: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
I like the that sharp guy in the third. come to think of it why do women do weird things.

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Lucifer66(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
If a man had touched her tiny ass, she'd be shouting rape.
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by kennybelle: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Funny and creative grin
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
In this post you will learn tricks and technique on training a dog..
Most people wonder how this is done, some even consider it hard, well that’s why you have me!!
teaching the sit command to your dog is usually quite simple, as dog tends to sit naturally, either requesting for something or trying to please us….
NOTE: One of the most important aspects of training a dog is making sure his attention stays on you.

................lets begin...............
You need to carryout this steps 5-10 min a day,

1. Get your dog’s attention and show him that you have a treat (food)in your hand.
2. hold the treat above his head, not to high he might jump..
3. ......................

click here to continue reading> https://mypupway.com/2018/11/12/the-sit-command/
https://mypupway.com/

drop a comment on the website
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Khd95(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2018
see that one wey dem dey finger from behind grin cheesy
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Ajoboss(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
if u knw, u knw grin
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by astrotom: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
If a man had touched her tiny ass, she'd be shouting rape.
lolz
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Presq: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rubbish
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by PorscheWayne7(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
i swear
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by peter9840i: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
wow that was deep

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
how to teach your dog the "sit command"

In this post you will learn tricks and technique on training a dog..
Most people wonder how this is done, some even consider it hard, well that’s why you have me!!
teaching the sit command to your dog is usually quite simple, as dog tends to sit naturally, either requesting for something or trying to please us….
NOTE: One of the most important aspects of training a dog is making sure his attention stays on you.

1. Get your dog’s attention and show him that you have a treat (food)in your hand.

click here to continue reading> https://mypupway.com/2018/11/12/the-sit-command/

Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018

subscribe to get more notifications
Re: See Crazy Way People Pose With Sculptures by gbenro1988: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
why would someone pose with sculpture?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls I Can No Longer Stay At Home / Daughter And Father Sign Out Together After Their Final Exam At The Ogun State / Waec Gce Original Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.