Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours (24716 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Amagite2: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Internet sensation and U.S-based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has publicly revealed he's happy about the alleged breakup news of his love interest, DJ Cuppy and her boyfriend, Asa Asika.

According to him, God should make it a reality as it is his turn to date the billionaire daughter, LOl!

He wrote; "Am I wrong for this �? A person is allowed to chase happiness."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/speed-darlington-excited-over-dj-cuppy-and-asa-asikas-alleged-break-up-rumours.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by izzou(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2018
grin

Billionaire kid without class

While the children of Dangote, Indimi, Adenuga and the likes are having discreet relationships and royal weddings, street urchins are hoping Cuppy can be single and they can get a shot

Wetin concern me sef

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by ClintonEmex: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol.
He is seriously joking.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Tamarapetty(f): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol, possible. Since she loves jumping from one deek to another

25 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Realhommie(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Me sef won try my luck. Make i begin warm up coz after speed e go reach my turn..

#ComingToLagos grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Meekdon: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by praizblog: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Lol un serious element

“The real stew” actress Kehinde Bankole Look radiant in cleavage baring Outfit >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by binary007: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Her life.. Her problem.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Is this what DJ cuppy has been reduced to?Someone whom everyone thugs inclusive want to take a shot at.
Do I even blame this dude.Since cuppy has proven that she has no class and no specification when it comes to men,Every guy will be very confident about dating her.All they will have to do is wait for their turngrin.
This dude wouldn't even have the gall to approach one of dangote's daughters or even the indimi sisters talk less of dating them.That is usually the case when you have class.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Kennedy94(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2018
ok
everyone want to have a taste
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by DONSMITH123(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
End time

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by marvin905(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
money without class

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Joseunlimited(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Really!
She don turn trade fair?

Life na turn by turn

19 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by ukehnonny: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy
Lol. I think dating Cuppy is now a full time job.
Everybody want to apply.
Good luck speedy Darlington as you shoot your shot.

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2018
Toh. There is now a queue of guys waiting for their turn.
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Pavore9: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Low self-worth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by positivelord: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2018
So turn-by-turn now...what an insult
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by puyol005(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Their music career are on same level. Wishing him the best of luck

7 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Cuppy don suffer. With the number of guys wey don fok dis babe, i wonder the kind noise and water wey go dey come out of her pussy, na their type bedsheets dey wet during the fok session

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by StOla: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2018
As goat stand, na so dem dey price am.
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by NAIRALAND215925: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Go speedy go
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Can you see Nigeria youth? So you guys are just dating this girl to kpeku her p u s s y wella and be tag *Boy dating billionaire daughter* and not that you guys really love her, its a shame.

DJ Cupy or DJ Poppy or DJ Free Pussy can you see your lifenow guys dey rush you to f u c k you and dump you and just show off as your ex or billionaire daughter boyfriend. Shame on you.

pls where is Otedola himself as a father is this man stupid or what? Can't he train this girl and have good talk with her as a real father?

How can I be these rich and my daughter is turn to f u c k basket for gold digger lazy boys? impossible.

This is so disgusting and too embarrassing. She is now selling her p u s s y freely. Oh Otedela has failed as father. What an embarrassment she should then become a full time prostitute since guys are queuing up to have their share.

5 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
A nigga once said:cuppy will just be falling hand like a d!ck that just ejaculated...

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
grin

When the... Are waiting for the worst, now it has happened.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
kennygee:
Toh. There is now a queue of guys waiting for their turn.
me too I don go queue as you no gree look my side
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by freemi(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2018
kai! So ths ge has nw become afang dat every1 wants 2 their share

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
To what end?
Re: Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
me too I don go queue as you no gree look my side

As you no gree change your name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Kick Against Rape Football Match: Beauty Queens Vs Celebrity Ladies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.