Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members (9749 Views)

Ige Adedayo: Delta Corper Dies In Crash, NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Travel / NBC Issues DSB And IPTV Broadcast Licence To NYSC / Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by kemzy036: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2018
THE National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, yesterday, warned corps members serving in Osun State not to see their uniform as immunity to commit crime or get involved in social vices.

The Osun State Coordinator of NYSC, Mr Emmanuel Attah gave this warning at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Batch C Stream I at the Osun NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Ede.

Attah said: “My dear corps members, I urge you all to be good ambassadors of the NYSC wherever you find yourselves and put in your best and be security conscious at all times.

“May I sound a note of warning that your uniform is not immunity for you to commit crime or be involved in social vices, if you do so, the long arms of the law will take its due course.

“Also be reminded not to embark on frivolous journeys, you owe yourselves a duty to stay alive during the service year.

In his remarks, Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State, who was represented by the state Commissioner for Social Protection, Sports and Special Needs, Biyi Odunlade, said: “God is the ultimate security but humans should live right and stay out of harm’s way as much as possible.”

Aregbesola also admonished the corpers to shun the get rich syndrome and never to get themselves involved in activities which would bring sorrow to humanity.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/your-uniform-not-licence-to-commit.html?m=1

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Seconsol92(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
If only they will hear

Check my signature for MTN SME data promo
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Yankee101: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Yep. Tell em

Some become disrespectful especially. They treat others like them no go thru the same NYSC.
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Primusinterpares(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
True... Not a license to misbehave...

There Is life after service and that's the real life...

Those wen don serve go understand better the reality of after NYSC...
#No 19800
#No more parents to give you pocket money.
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by macdanny2000(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Noted..
My cap was a replacement of my driving License then.. Immunity sweet sha.

10 Likes

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Sirpaul(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian Police needs that advice tho

4 Likes

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Poorboy: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Coasta4:
winning ticket is available for interested stakers for pay after winning
chat this number up
070-83-79-63-85
winning is sure
sell everything you have and stake na, why disturb nairaland?

16 Likes

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2018
There will always be some bad eggs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by johnlvis(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
One year of indecency.

1 Like

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by fatty1313: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Coasta4:

Is a sure game no doubt
Shut the Bleep up idiot... I don't know when nairaland even turn to this... shame
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Yes not license to commit crime but you can use it to your advantage. Unfortunately many corp members do not know the advantage they have.
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Quality20(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2018
pls tell them o. Many are sleeping around with children and ppls spouses in d name of NYSC things
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by osemoses1234(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2018
9ja don cast buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Austema(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2018
How about the politician whose office is a licence to commit crime. If you know how to preach; your target should be the politicians
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Cordelia170: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Is it that many people commit crimes with the uniform
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Policemen, Soilders Customs, Navy, Civil Defence, Air Force etc way use their uniforms commit crime wenti happen to them?
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Kennedy94(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Hope our youths will listen
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by oyetunder(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2018
cry No need to beg them... Nigerians can take daylight criminal acts from soldiers, not from those briefly covered with a khaki for a year.

1 Like

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Globalbettings1: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2018
See recent win below
VIP Games Available.

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Atikulated: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2018
I URGE EVERYONE HERE TO COME AND LET'S GET ATIKULATED

[url]ATIKULATED.NET[/url]

1 Like

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Kennedy94(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72922642:

There will always be some bad eggs
very true
no matter what
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
In Nigeria whether there is immunity or not if you commit serious crime you will spend the rest of your service in jail
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't do crimes before not gonna start now because of NYSC

1 Like

Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by noamipretty: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
nysc would warn corpers memebers because most at times they commikt crime
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Lekan1o1: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
What crime
Re: Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members by Lekan1o1: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2018
noamipretty:
nysc would warn corpers memebers because most at times they commikt crime

Which crime pls...
Armed robbery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Bayelsa B15 Lets Meet Here / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.