Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it (767 Views)

How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric / Praise & Prayer Summit: Dealing With Spirits And Principalities | Day 3 / Why You Must Dialogue With Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

We got earth that is being shared with flesh and spirit, how fascinating and amazing this world can be for those who have eyes and ears and heart to comprehend what is going on in this world. What a wonderful world.

Make no mistake about it, you can only hear the truth from the mouth of God Almighty through CHRIST JESUS through his angels by his men. At this particular occasion the Lord Christ was speaking directly. This is so powerful for anyone to access. He told Nicodemus who was also a teacher and a ruler of his people the emphatic truth.

He said and we quote " those who are born of flesh are flesh generations and they will perish as mortal and in the other hand there are those who are born of God Almighty who is spirit, these ones are spirits. You may be looking at their house, their bodies and be saying that they are your brother's. They are not. In fact they are not of this world.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by IamTheAnswers: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Surely
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=72922719][/quote]

Keep it up.
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
AMEN
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yarua
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Come out
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Praise Adonais
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Thanks everyone
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oh grace
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Almighty God Almighty
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Jerusalem Israel himself
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by Katier00(f): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2018
The only truth
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Love you lord God Almighty
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Seek
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Glory hallelujah hallelujah
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Holy place
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by IamTheAnswers: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it by lightblazingnow(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shun evil

(1) (Reply)

BLACK PANTHER EXPOSED: Witchcraft Served To The Black Community / My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic / Pics Of Bishop Oyedepo Canaancity Massive Estate Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.