Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. (606 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by Treash(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know what is her business here.

Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by eluquenson(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Epic response
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Learn to mind your business
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by internationalman(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Your battery is almost dead as seen in the screenshot, but somehow u still found a way to post the news...

She may not have knelt down once to receive something from her husband ooo..
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by 0temSapien: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Blessings come from kneeling down? When will Africans grow up
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2018
cry Africans lack sense, imagine getting blessings from kneeling down, goats everywhere in Nigeria, angry women are the reason why pastors still exist in this crime infested country

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by InansBobo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
internationalman:
Your battery is almost dead as seen in the screenshot, but somehow u still found a way to post the news...

She may not have knelt down once to receive something from her husband ooo..
there is something higher than blood - that's Is the spirit. The blood is but for a while as the inevitable death will separate blood but the spirit is eternal
Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by CodeTemplar: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
is the lady and adeboye agemate?
Devilish people always challenging anything that edifies Christians.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Blasted Funke Adejumo For Kneeling Down For Adeboye, She Replied Her. by Iceflox(f): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
The man next to me
So, yoruba tradition edifies christianity ?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Need Deliverance / Open Heaven 23 January 2019 - RCCG - (pastor EA Adeboye) / The Dry Bones Series: Can You Raise A Dry Bones Up? Ans: Yes, but..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.