Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... (7149 Views)

We Women Are A Beast Of Burden / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters / Reality About We Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Most men have always been confused about women and their ways. They view women as mysterious creatures that work in, well, mysterious ways! To set the record straight, women now have a few things to say to all men.

Men have always found it really hard to understand women. At once instance, everything seems perfectly fine, but at the very next, there’s a lovers’ tiff, and the man would still be wondering what happened. But overall, a man and a woman are not very different. The real truth is, women are not nearly as needy, clingy, or mysterious as men think. And there are also a few other things that women want men to know.

Don’t say you’ll call when you can’t

Firstly, it’s alright if you can’t make it to lunch with us once in a while. Most women would rather be let down that lied to. Seriously, what is the need to tell a woman that you’re going to call her when in actual, you wouldn’t be doing that.

Do you really think we’d feel good when you say you’ll call, and keep us waiting for hours on end?

If you’re feeling awkward about ending a conversation or saying something nice after a date, say something else unless you’re really going to...Continue reading...
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
i see, interesting to me
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
True talk
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Keske
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Very
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by Foodforthought: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2018
This is my comment
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2018
where is it? funny folks here
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by toby2(m): 4:55am On Nov 21, 2018
must everything revolve around ladies. Ladies out there, pls do not say yes wen u mean to say no. Pls express yourselves and stop giving young men high bp trynna decipher whatchYouMean pls

4 Likes

Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Kia
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks so much for all your help
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Ghost
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by bingbagbo(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2018
omablogs:
i see, interesting to me
n
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by mrakeeno: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
You are a lazy blogger

Just two points only angry angry

Insightful tho
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Boss you can do it in the morning and I will be there for sure
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Howmw
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Home work
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
This goes well
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Not a factor to discuss
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nbhh
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lols
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vbg to r to go to the store and got the kids are you doing tonight for dinner and then we can talk about the update
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Homework done buy some stuff to do in the morning and I will be at your house at your place at Oluaka to
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2018
so this is why I left my comfort zone
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2018
we fight
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Fake love you and hope you have a great time with
Re: Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... by omablogs: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2018
common initiations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection / Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.