Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

How To Start A Youtube Channel That Makes Sense In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Youtube Channel That Makes Sense In Nigeria (409 Views)

In Need Of Youtube Channel That Is For Sales / Join The Hottest Tech Youtube Channel That Gives Away Free Airtime Weekly. / Create Youtube Channel That Makes Money Via Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Youtube Channel That Makes Sense In Nigeria by Experience101(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2018
YouTube is a platform that is mainly for video sharing and if you are to succeed in this platform you must make sure that your videos stand out and are high quality with lots of useful information’s. Getting into the video making business is not an easy ride as it entails you putting a lot of work to create a master piece.

When it comes to creating videos that would be uploaded on YouTube there are certain things you need to put in place and they include
Pick A Niche: Focusing on a particular niche or topic is very important to the success of your YouTube channel, you have to also look at what you know you are good at before picking a niche. For example if you have an interest in fashion it would be unwise to create a YouTube channel that focuses on sport, you should focus on fashion and create videos related to fashion.

Create Your video: Once you have picked a niche you can start creating videos in line with the niche. Getting a good camera to record your video is very important but if you are a newbie and don’t have enough money to get a good camera you can start with your smartphone.
Edit Your Videos: Well no one is perfect so you will sure make some mistakes that you won’t want your audience to see so editing is very important. If you are using a windows laptop, you can use the free editing software called “windows movie maker” to edit your videos.

Overview Of What You Need To Create A Video

Camera/phone
Microphone
Lights
Laptop
Editing software (windows movie maker)

When all these are put in place then you can start a YouTube channel.

YOUTUBE

Most people might find it difficult to become a real life celebrity, thankfully the internet has provided a way for people to become a celebrity and YouTube is a perfect platform to start your way to stardom.

The first time I heard the name Lasisi Elenu was when I watched one of his comedy on YouTube before I even got to know he was performing comedy on stage. YouTube has a way of making ordinary people popular and this can only be possible when you create a YouTube channel and embed catchy videos.

Why most people go around looking for jobs there are people that are settled in making great videos and sharing it on YouTube and earning full time income. We talking thousands of dollars every month.

So if you willing to go down this path then I am here to show you how to create a YouTube Channel from scratch.

continue reading: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/11/13/how-to-start-a-youtube-channel-that-makes-sense-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

How Does Digital Marketing Help Business Grow? / !!learn & Trade Forex With Available Signals Making 30-40k Profits Daily. / I Want To Understand More About This Nigerian Online Market Called Tmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.