Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About (39396 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by solicitme: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
akwa nti onuro, egbupu isi, im go follow am comot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Okoyeebo: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Women are very very gullible and deceptive.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Olalan(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Babe was smarter
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by okwabayi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
There is no picture nor real names attached to this. All I saw was a write up. Fake news, anyone?
This forum is a gutter where Twitter lies make front page on the daily. It will soon lose me as a customer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Smile4daddy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
E pain her grin

Women and greed are like Dick and pussy.

They can never be satisfied.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by arabbunkum: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fake friends everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Oluwabukola10: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Leave her now
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Enoch07: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
E concern u?

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Women supporting women yen yen yen! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by jamace(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
A friends betrayal pains into the bone marrow. cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
We women, it happens to my elder sister 2,

D worst set of women u wl see ar in d church...

Dia desperation can never be compared wt anytin on earth, she told my elder sister dat her fiancee has a curse following my stupid elder sis listened n withen a week she start consolling d man ,in month time dey wedded .

N travelled 2 abuja later on 2 australia within 3months! It has been 7yrs nw , tank God my sis is married (just last yr...)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
She warned u becos she was pregnant for him. She didn't want u to start what u can't finish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
We women, it happens to my elder sister 2
It will also happen to u. It's called KARMA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
arabbunkum:
Fake friends everywhere
Shut the F up!
That was a smart friend and not fake friend..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
arabbunkum:
Fake friends everywhere
Shut the F up!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Memories12411: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is just one side of the story. When you see a lady playing victim, just know that she is telling lies and she is just the devil's advocate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
It will also happen to u. It's called KARMA
i wont tell u or shout God 4bid, karma isnt ordinary boy lyk u
U dnt knw me n my ideology,

I answer husbandsnatcher because i hate boyfriend snatchers n desperate ladies...

Marriage is 2 hyped ,may be dats wie poor ladies seek solace frm poverty!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by bluefilm: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
The hustle for husband is real. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha my friend i hope isnt u oo! Idoma ladies can be so cunny ,der always act clever wt a snakelike perception! we in calaber ar so cautious !
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
We women, it happens to my elder sister 2,

D worst set of women u wl see ar in d church...

Dia desperation can never be compared wt anytin on earth, she told my elder sister dat her fiancee has a curse following my stupid elder sis listened n withen a week she start consolling d man ,in month time dey wedded .

N travelled 2 abuja later on 2 australia within 3months! It has been 7yrs nw , tank God my sis is married (just last yr...)
ur sis must suffered emotionally then!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i wont tell u or shout God 4bid, karma isnt ordinary boy lyk u
U dnt knw me n my ideology,

I answer husbandsnatcher because i hate boyfriend snatchers n desperate ladies...

Marriage is 2 hyped ,may be dats wie poor ladies seek solace frm poverty!

My comment wasnt based on ur moniker. I didnt even check ur moniker b4 making dat comment.

My comment was based on what ur grandmom did her fellow woman in 1924.

KARMA is real..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:
The hustle for husband is real. shocked shocked shocked
As if u pple ar important 2 us

mtchewwwwwwww!

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by sabi99(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Reasonable ladies don't take advice from their fellow ladies.They take from men because ladies are naturally self-centered, selfish, greedy and jealous of each other.

They'll be quick to smile and hug each other, but deep inside them, they don't really care.

You'll understand me better if you have ever heard the kind of side-talks that comes from a lady after smiling and answering calls with her friend.

They are enemies waiting to see and witness each other's downfall.
UNCLAD TRUTH
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
husbandsnatcha my friend i hope isnt u oo! Idoma ladies can be so cunny ,der always act clever wt a snakelike perception! we in calaber ar so cautious !

Nah! She isnt d 1.
Her own is coming soon..
Karma must be served.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Shut the F up!
queen xatshi's son!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
As if u pple ar important 2 us

mtchewwwwwwww!

We are not important. But we are the reason u people sleeps shrines and prayer houses just to marry us..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Nah! She isnt d 1. Her own is coming soon.. Karma must be served.
U want her 2 suffer heart breaks ryt?
she has repented nw born against ,vivian isnt it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
queen xatshi's son!
Akpara ifot
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Nah! She isnt d 1.
Her own is coming soon..
Karma must be served.

mimimile93, dnt push me 2 d wall tell him o miss anal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awkward Places People Have Sex / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.