Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About (39393 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Reasonable ladies don't take advice from their fellow ladies.They take from men because ladies are naturally self-centered, selfish, greedy and jealous of each other.

They'll be quick to smile and hug each other, but deep inside them, they don't really care.

You'll understand me better if you have ever heard the kind of side-talks that comes from a lady after smiling and answering calls with her friend.

They are enemies waiting to see and witness each other's downfall.
You're truly wise. cheesy I supervise a team made up of 8 females and 2 men, I recently did a shift reshuffle and it's been hell since then. Three women who before now worked in different shifts, good friends, they even call themselves "sisters", cheesy All of them have met me privately complaining bitterly of how they can't work together.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

My comment wasnt based on ur moniker. I didnt even check ur moniker b4 making dat comment.

My comment was based on what ur grandmom did her fellow woman in 1924.

KARMA is real..
Chai dis guy don Provoke me oooo! I nid a drink.
I wont curse u because of mods dat ar 2 emotional on me ,

U knw wat ! u can never force karma 4 punish me ok,cos am Adachineke !
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
Akpara ifot
akpara unyeghem...
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by bluefilm: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
As if u pple ar important 2 us

mtchewwwwwwww!

Of course.

No one is contesting that.

Everybody knows men are totally useless to women.

But the real question is: WHY ARE WOMEN HUSTLING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS TOTALLY USELESS TO THEM?

If that's not the best definition of STUPIDITY, I don't know what else could be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by PraisePiano: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
nzeobi:
in all dealings be street wise and smart .
but op this your story is somehow confusing
was it written in Swahili

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U want her 2 suffer heart breaks ryt?

she has repented nw born against ,vivian isnt it!
She has repented from what? She didnt do any sh1t. Her grandmom did. And she and her sis are paying for it. KARMA is real
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by dadasupremacy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
At affordable price

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by agitator: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
kamez:
ntooor!!

that's what u get when u refuse to have a mind of ur own... allowing people to make decisions for u and give u foolish advice, instead if making ur own decisions and learning from ur mistakes....

na people like u dey write correct answer for exam, and after checking and seeing a different answer on ur neighbors answer sheet, u foolishly erase ur correct answer and copy nonsense from ur neighbor...

learn to trust ur own judgement

grin grin grin

You don't know many ladies have fish brain? They always want their friends to decide for them.

Haven't you noticed how some single ladies will be moving in groups, you try to even chat them up in a large gathering they will run as if they encountered a ritualist or kidnapper in a lonely path. Ask them out they take you request to the gathering of their friends for discussion and decision.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Nah! She isnt d 1. Her own is coming soon.. Karma must be served.
she is hot tempered o! Wat of u dat sleeps wt married women,
oh u think i dnt knw ,oh shut up dnt talk again! lafffs

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
She has repented from what? She didnt do any sh1t. Her grandmom did. And she and her sis are paying for it. KARMA is real
WTF...

hw did u knw?

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

We are not important. But we are the reason u people sleeps shrines and prayer houses just to marry us..

Oh dnt be deceived ,we ar after marriage just 4 d goodies frm it lyk houses n so on .

Some of us even kill u men after marriage, n take d properties n fiaaaam!

ur babe didnt tell u
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by AnalQueenluci: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
bluefilm:

Of course.

No one is contesting that.

Everybody knows men are totally useless to women.

But the real question is: WHY ARE WOMEN HUSTLING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS TOTALLY USELESS TO THEM?

If that's not the best definition of STUPIDITY, I don't know what else could be.
u pple ar worthless 2 us , just d landed properties n cars dats even children 2 call our own,
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Bluehand: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
New method of proposing

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
Akpara ifot
dog eaters company!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Banjiplus(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Reasonable ladies don't take advice from their fellow ladies.They take from men because ladies are naturally self-centered, selfish, greedy and jealous of each other.

They'll be quick to smile and hug each other, but deep inside them, they don't really care.

You'll understand me better if you have ever heard the kind of side-talks that comes from a lady after smiling and answering calls with her friend.

They are enemies waiting to see and witness each other's downfall.
Real talk bro....especially Ghana girls
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by K0y3: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't seem to get it, a lady warned her about not marrying the man but this same lady went behind her to get pregnant for the same man she warned her friend about.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by K0y3: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
You don't seem to get it, a lady warned her about not marrying the man but this same lady went behind her to get pregnant for the same man she warned her friend about

post=72929946:
Let her follow her mind.

When love catch you, na skelebeskelebe u go dey do.....as 9ice talk!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
K0y3:
You don't seem to get it, a lady warned her about not marrying the man but this same lady went behind her to get pregnant for the same man she warned her friend about

Oh, thank you man..Noted now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The title(...she warned her about) is very confusing. You wouldn't know who is "she" and who is "her" till you read the post. English is a very confusing language angry

Blame the author of the article not the language.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
agitator:

grin grin grin

You don't know many ladies have fish brain? They always want their friends to decide for them.

Haven't you noticed how some single ladies will be moving in groups, you try to even chat them up in a large gathering they will run as if they encountered a ritualist or kidnapper in a lonely path. Ask them out they take you request to the gathering of their friends for discussion and decision.

First rule of hunting : separate the prey from its pack.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
I Love SMART LADIES
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Chai dis guy don Provoke me oooo! I nid a drink.
I wont curse u because of mods dat ar 2 emotional on me ,

U knw wat ! u can never force karma 4 punish me ok,cos am Adachineke !

U can curse me if u want to. I'll beg the mods not to ban u.

U and ur sis have to pay for ur grandmom sins..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dog eaters company!
Assumption is d mother of disapointment. Stop assuming..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by seangy4konji: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who cares.. When d boy deh tell u say u seen duck up... U deh raise shoulder...

Women. Hating demselve s since time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:

U can curse me if u want to. I'll beg the mods not to ban u.

U and ur sis have to pay for ur grandmom sins..
My grandmum's sin...u think old testament precisely my grandmum was a saint on earth

U muslim man
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by mimimile93: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
My grandmum's sin...u think old testament precisely my grandmum was a saint on earth

U muslim man
Let's not talk about ur late grandmom. Let's talk about ur Karma. Ur sis got hers. Urs will hit u deep. I pray u don't commit suicide dat day.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
U were not smart enough or simply put much trust on friends
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Chukapage(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
We women, it happens to my elder sister 2,

D worst set of women u wl see ar in d church...

Dia desperation can never be compared wt anytin on earth, she told my elder sister dat her fiancee has a curse following my stupid elder sis listened n withen a week she start consolling d man ,in month time dey wedded .

N travelled 2 abuja later on 2 australia within 3months! It has been 7yrs nw , tank God my sis is married (just last yr...)
lol my exs' friend told her I was a cheat just cos I was doing good , lol the dumb bitch allowed herself to be fooled only for that her so called " bestie" to start giving me green light calling and visiting me regularly , lol I just shunned the two Dumbo's and moved on..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by kabillionaire(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
sharp girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Glink2018(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:

They are enemies.

Talking from experience, I think?

Depending on kind of woman, they can make or Mar ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About by Chukapage(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Oh dnt be deceived ,we ar after marriage just 4 d goodies frm it lyk houses n so on .

Some of us even kill u men after marriage, n take d properties n fiaaaam!

ur babe didnt tell u
lol ,why many of us use you people for ritual ,good Benz awaits us after doing it some of us sef don't kill all we need is your vaginal fluid or pant self. to make you a useless walking corpse..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Why Do Married Men Do This? / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.